India’s government threatens to punish Twitter employees with fines and prison of up to 7 years unless they block ~250 accounts that criticize PM Modi, including accounts of activists, political commentators, a movie star, and an investigative magazine

dasari4kntr

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The goal is not nationalism. The goal is stop the current exploitation. And also language based nations because thats the only fair way of building nations. Eventually the world can be one whole community but that maybe decades away,

Trying to build nations is the wrong way to go about it.

do you understand the kind of instituions you have to build in AP to create that nation.. and the question arises who controls  it. don't say people of AP. obviously it'll be controlled by certain castes. and there will be fight about it.

its too much work, to them turn around and say that your little country is open to the whole world. It doesn't work that way. 

I don't know. you seem to have not thought through basic stuff on what you want to do.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The goal is not nationalism. The goal is stop the current exploitation. And also language based nations because thats the only fair way of building nations. Eventually the world can be one whole community but that maybe decades away,

anyway the split is not gonna happen when the economy is rosy. and India's economy is gonna be rosy for the next 20yrs. perhaps after that, I guess.

sure, you can jump in blind, and improvise as you go. definitely possible.

I just think the intellectual justifications for such a state seem too hollow.

like I don't understand how Andhra is exploited, compared to other states. or if there's anything special about Andhra's condition to make the demand seem reasonable for the other states. because you need allies.

state division is a drawback, but its also stupidity of Andhra leaders to not negotiate a favourable deal, instead of leading AP people to believe that the division wont happen until the last moment.

12 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Trying to build nations is the wrong way to go about it.

do you understand the kind of instituions you have to build in AP to create that nation.. and the question arises who controls  it. don't say people of AP. obviously it'll be controlled by certain castes. and there will be fight about it.

its too much work, to them turn around and say that your little country is open to the whole world. It doesn't work that way. 

I don't know. you seem to have not thought through basic stuff on what you want to do.

No few castes wont be able to control in AP - this control exist because they are part of india. And even in the worst case it continues it is still an improvement becuase it is only continuation but the loot of telugu people work to outside of state and the disrespect their language gets is gone.

There will ofcourse be a fight but this is a fight in which everyone has a stake. Today most telugu people dont even know what discussions are happening in delhi as it is not even in their language. They are just sent a tax bill.

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

sure, you can jump in blind, and improvise as you go. definitely possible.

I just think the intellectual justifications for such a state seem too hollow.

like I don't understand how Andhra is exploited, compared to other states. or if there's anything special about Andhra's condition to make the demand seem reasonable for the other states. because you need allies.

state division is a drawback, but its also stupidity of Andhra leaders to not negotiate a favourable deal, instead of leading AP people to believe that the division wont happen until the last moment.

You cannot negotiate a favourale deal with an essentially a crooked entity. When i did say only andhra people need a seperate state - i said language based states.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No few castes wont be able to control in AP - this control exist because they are part of india. And even in the worst case it continues it is still an improvement becuase it is only continuation but the loot of telugu people work to outside of state and the disrespect their language gets is gone.

There will ofcourse be a fight but this is a fight in which everyone has a stake. Today most telugu people dont even know what discussions are happening in delhi as it is not even in their language. They are just sent a tax bill.

okay. you have spunk.

may be you are right.  I wish you best.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You cannot negotiate a favourale deal with an essentially a crooked entity. When i did say only andhra people need a seperate state - i said language based states.

ok

Just now, Dosakai said:

does Andhra have a history of standing up for rights of other stsates? How often has CBN/Jagan voiced their concern for kashmir? 

A demand must come from moral considerations not so called practical ones. The dominant people will always the demands of oppressed people as "impractical". Its been always the case.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes Ap right now is a vassal state. Thats exactly why i am saying delhi power should go away. you seem to have no idea what you are talking about. If AP is not treated as vasal state then there is no point of me raising this demand.

suppose if small towns like vijaywada/khammam have become self sufficient in ruling on their own, capable of generating their own money by taking care of their expenses..would it be a good idea to demand for a separate state initially and then a separate country later on when they became more powerful?

31 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

suppose if small towns like vijaywada/khammam have become self sufficient in ruling on their own, capable of generating their own money by taking care of their expenses..would it be a good idea to demand for a separate state initially and then a separate country later on when they became more powerful?

Dont ask crazy questions. I am talking about Telugu people who are 10 crores in populaiton. worldwide language based nations is norms. Look at eruope or far east nations. There is no way VJW or Khammam will ask for seperate nations as they will have relatives/freinds/marriages through the state.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Bharka dutt thammudu la vestunav ga posts . Check the below one 

Amid months-long protests by farmers in India, the government has issued a series of orders demanding Twitter block accounts tweeting under the hashtag "ModiPlanningFarmerGenocide", arguing that the trending phrase is particularly inflammatory and could lead to further violent unrest.

• Like 1