India’s government threatens to punish Twitter employees with fines and prison of up to 7 years unless they block ~250 accounts that criticize PM Modi, including accounts of activists, political commentators, a movie star, and an investigative magazine

dasari4kntr

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What questions ? you have nothing other than contempt based on speculation. India cannot browbeat lanka or bd - how will it browbeat ap? and if ap is seperate you really think tamilandu, orissa will still be part of india? and morover why will ap make enemies with its neighbours it doesnot lust after its land.

I'm speculating, and you are making delusional flights to fantasy land.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

I'm speculating, and you are making delusional flights to fantasy land.

I am asking for justice for telugu people. You are your own guy here with nothing other than nuisance value.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What questions ? you have nothing other than contempt based on speculation. India cannot browbeat lanka or bd - how will it browbeat ap? and if ap is seperate you really think tamilandu, orissa will still be part of india? and morover why will ap make enemies with its neighbours it doesnot lust after its land.

AP couldn't even create a gas corporation to take control of KG basin. Tomorrow its gonna watch while Visakha steel is sold off. so basically its acting as vassal state of India,while having zero control over its own resources, and having any sort of plan to manage them.

and you think this is gonna happen suddenly because AP decides to be a free nation.

stop pushing this narrative man. its so silly. atleast say it as a joke. you sound as if you are so serious about this. its sad. because its not gonna happen.

Just now, Dosakai said:

AP couldn't even create a gas corporation to take control of KG basin. Tomorrow its gonna watch while Visakha steel is sold off. so basically its acting as vassal state of India,while having zero control over its own resources, and having any sort of plan to manage them.

and you think this is gonna happen suddenly because AP decides to be a free nation.

stop pushing this narrative man. its so silly. atleast say it as a joke. you sound as if you are so serious about this. its sad. because its not gonna happen.

Yes Ap right now is a vassal state. Thats exactly why i am saying delhi power should go away. you seem to have no idea what you are talking about. If AP is not treated as vasal state then there is no point of me raising this demand.

Creating a gas corporation  - adhemaina adbhuthamaina thinga - are you saying telugu people cannot do it ? they are working as CEO of micorosfot. I dont know why you think they cannot create a silly gas corporation if they want on their own gas.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes Ap right now is a vassal state. Thats exactly why i am saying delhi power should go away. you seem to have no idea what you are talking about. If AP is not treated as vasal state then there is no point of me raising this demand.

you underestimate the violence that will follow such demands. within AP and with its neighbours. etc. anyway. I'll stop quoting you on this.

Just now, Dosakai said:

you underestimate the violence that will follow such demands. within AP and with its neighbours. etc. anyway. I'll stop quoting you on this.

so you want current violence and vassal treatment of india to continue because you speculate with no real basis that some future violence will come in seperate states of ap. If you are unable to realize how wrong that line of thought is then i really dont know what to say. Its like supporting a robber robbing others saying if he stop robbing the vicitms may rob even more.

IN the end we must suport what is right and what is wrong. Not speculate about what can work and what cannot without adequate knowledge which is somewhat impossible anyway.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

IN the end we must suport what is right and what is wrong. Not speculate about what can work and what cannot without adequate knowledge which is somewhat impossible anyway.

I think entire Indian sub continent is cursed, and is full fcuking assholes.

I don't care what happens to it, actually.

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

I think entire Indian sub continent is cursed, and is full fcuking assholes.

I don't care what happens to it, actually.

well its still our people. We can build a better future.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you want current violence and vassal treatment of india to continue because you speculate with no real basis that some future violence will come in seperate states of ap. If you are unable to realize how wrong that line of thought is then i really dont know what to say. Its like supporting a robber robbing others saying if he stop robbing the vicitms may rob even more.

there's no clear goal. if it is to create another nation, its pointless. anyway. 

you seem very enthusiastic about it. I wish you good luck.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

well its still our people. We can build a better future.

good luck. I prefer the west. I would not show my face in India again. 

I hate every inch of that land. I'm done with it.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

there's no clear goal. if it is to create another nation, its pointless. anyway. 

you seem very enthusiastic about it. I wish you good luck.

The goal is not nationalism. The goal is stop the current exploitation. And also language based nations because thats the only fair way of building nations. Eventually the world can be one whole community but that maybe decades away,