Mana desham meedha respect poyindhi ra ayya

veerigadu

7 minutes ago, Birsa said:

elected government ante single person aa? 

Apparently it is, when things work out. When the government fails or invites criticism appudu ‘system’, states and beaurocracy gurthuku vastadi blame shift cheyataniki. 

1 minute ago, k3I said:

Apparently it is, when things work out. When the government fails or invites criticism appudu ‘system’, states and beaurocracy gurthuku vastadi blame shift cheyataniki. 

Acknowledged. Government failed.

How do we make things better now ? 

8 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ade kada, ipudu a government pani cheyatledu... chetulu kattukuni kumchuntama ? 

lives gaali lo kalisi potunte chusthu vundala ? Humanity leda ? 

What is the way out ? Humanity kosam, lives ela save cheyali ani telsukune prayatnam idi

ade cheptunna. Daniki answers mana deggara enduku untay? Government deggare lenappudu.

aina, ippudu Neno, nuvvo ediana way out chepte ..Adi government pattinchukuntada or asala Adi government varku reach avutada.

Just now, k3I said:

How? Care to explain. Konni states baagane manage chesthunayi kada. Vaalaki credit isthunam kada vaala responsibilities ni baaga handle chesinaaru ani 

17 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ade kada, ipudu a government pani cheyatledu... chetulu kattukuni kumchuntama ? 

lives gaali lo kalisi potunte chusthu vundala ? Humanity leda ? 

What is the way out ? Humanity kosam, lives ela save cheyali ani telsukune prayatnam idi

Our appointed govt heads and the associated administrative bodies have done literally 0% homework on this world's biggest pandemic. Its a shame. Tell me one disaster management measure thats taken up by our central govt? they didnt do jack shittttttttttt on both economic as well as safety aspects. 

We being a citizens can follow protocols, follow guidelines and educate few more. We really dont have authority vested in us to make any decisions for a society. 

I understand your intention to downplay this blame game, but we are literally a laughing stock of the world now. 

3 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Acknowledged. Government failed.

How do we make things better now ? 

nuvvedo decision making capability lo vnaattu suggestions adugutunnav? Are you going to pass on the suggestions to the current administration?

This is not blame game anymore? Lives have been lost....

Are you of the opinion that current administration is doing everything that is possible in it's hands to curb the spread efficiently ? If no is the answer then they have to step up the game

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

nuvvedo decision making capability lo vnaattu suggestions adugutunnav? Are you going to pass on the suggestions to the current administration?

Are you of the opinion that current administration is doing everything that is possible in it's hands to curb the spread efficiently ? If no is the answer then they have to step up the game

Adhe artham avuthaledhu... pani ki malina questions... childish thinking...

7 minutes ago, k3I said:

ade cheptunna. Daniki answers mana deggara enduku untay? Government deggare lenappudu.

aina, ippudu Neno, nuvvo ediana way out chepte ..Adi government pattinchukuntada or asala Adi government varku reach avutada.

Hmm..

Nenu Ade cheptunna kada, the government has failed miserably. Valla degara answers Levu, mana degara demands thappa emi ledu..

Poni, ie government ni teesesi inkoka government ni techina, situation better avutadi ana nammakam kuda antantamatrame

Nuv, Nenu chepithe evariki vinapadakapote ante, lives potunayi vayya..

Ipudemi cheyali ? Pranalu potunte chusthu kurchovala ?

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Intha worst situation lo kuda greed and corruption intha reckless ga thandavisthundhiiiiiii.

If not this what else would bring out humanity in people??? I rest my case here. 

May God bless the helpless people in our country. 

@psycopk you are right. Manadhi oka labor country. 

for the real patriots, respect for the nation never goes down..one can lose hope on leaders but not on nation

why i am explaining this to a ignoramus who does not know what nation means

mee mugguru kalisi okadidi okadu yetlo pettukondi  @veerigadu @psycopk   @futureofandhra

• Upvote 1

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hmm..

Nenu Ade cheptunna kada, the government has failed miserably. Valla degara answers Levu, mana degara demands thappa emi ledu..

Poni, ie government ni teesesi inkoka government ni techina, situation better avutadi ana nammakam kuda antantamatrame

Nuv, Nenu chepithe evariki vinapadakapote ante, lives potunayi vayya..

Ipudemi cheyali ? Pranalu potunte chusthu kurchovala ?

Nuvvu gaalilo hypothesis lo create chesi vaalu vaste daaniki nammkam ledu deeniki nammakam ledu ante anitki  answer lu inte vntaayi 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Na degara decision making capability ledu, so Nenu suggestion teesukovadhu antav.

Lives are lost : it has happened

Lived are being lost: Happening now

Lives will be lost: Will happen if we don’t take actions.

Happened, mana chetilo ledu..happening now and to happen anedi mana chetilo vundi...

Current administration is doing everything it can, but its not enough. 

People are concerned, I’m only trying to take some suggestions from them out of their concerns.

baga aduguthunnav kabatti... here are just few on top of my mind.

Again, there can be many such improvement measures. I don’t have time to research and obligation to come up with a comprehensive plan... there are bloody scoundrels at the top of the helm who were elected and paid to do that job..

1. Supply ration for week or two

2. Implement pindrop lockdown for a week or 2

3. Multiply vaccine production by whatever measures and bring in One. Nation One-vaccine policy..

4. Funding and approvals

5. Restrict media... on rumor-mongering

6. Supply abundant medical needs and vaccines to states, keeping vested interests a side.

7. FIX that damn registration portal (its a shame)... and vaccinate people in an organized manner.

8. Take complaints with positive mindset than putting a juggernaut on people who complain.

9. Equip doctors with more protection and fund states to pay them more.

10. Multiply hospital beds... through temporary shelters..

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

for the real patriots, respect for the nation never goes down..one can lose hope on leaders but not on nation

why i am explaining this to a ignoramus who does not know what nation means

mee mugguru kalisi okadidi okadu yetlo pettukondi  @veerigadu @psycopk   @futureofandhra

ala anukoni nedi nuvvu chekoo