Mana desham meedha respect poyindhi ra ayya

veerigadu

8 minutes ago, k3I said:

With the people who ascertained that covid is is a gone case. 

with the people who encourage research on go mutra to treat covid.

with the people who allowed mass gatherings like kumbh and election rallies.

with the people who resort to appeasement politics based on religion and free money.

and more 

Ok. There must be some authority right. Who do you think it is? 

4 minutes ago, reality said:

I wish I can dictate this to dickhead Bodi... and Co.

RACI chart, you can make up from those suggestions.

Hmm.

But blame game must be very effective anukunta kada...like dealing with present problems.

Nuv ichina suggestions anni kuda at various levels of implementation la vunayi. Generic suggestions avi..Results will not be visible instantly but if you have patience, neutral mindset tho observe things, beyond what media reports. 

8 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hmm.

But blame game must be very effective anukunta kada...like dealing with present problems.

Nuv ichina suggestions anni kuda at various levels of implementation la vunayi. Generic suggestions avi..Results will not be visible instantly but if you have patience, neutral mindset tho observe things, beyond what media reports. 

Endharu saavali anedhe question. nee bhajana nuvvu chesko inka.

I don’t see media... I have my own perception.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Endharu saavali anedhe question. nee bhajana nuvvu chesko inka.

I don’t see media... I have my own perception.

you don’t see media, yet you get to post fake and forwarded posts. 

May be watching media is better emo than your own perception.

Continue your blame game. It will truly save lives. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hmm.

I know the reason you pushed for suggestions.... na suggestions ni judge judge cheyataniki...ani... generic adhi idhi... 

Anduke disclaimer lo pettina...

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

you don’t see media, yet you get post fake and forwarded posts. 

May be watching media is better emi than your own perception.

Continue your blame game. It will truly save lives. 

Bokka le... pani chusko... ni gnana gulikalu chusi nagara pourulu navvu kuntunnaru...

Just now, reality said:

I know the reason you pushed for suggestions.... na suggestions ni judge judge cheyataniki...ani... generic adhi idhi... 

Anduke disclaimer lo pettina...

It clearly shows your disconnect with developments.

Nee suggestions ni judge cheyadaniki Nenu evarni, ivala evarini patukuni adigina Nuv ichina suggestions lo common points oka 10 vuntayi...

This is the state of mind that we are going through. 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Bokka le... pani chusko... ni gnana gulikalu chusi nagara pourulu navvu kuntunnaru...

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

It clearly shows your disconnect with developments.

Nee suggestions ni judge cheyadaniki Nenu evarni, ivala evarini patukuni adigina Nuv ichina suggestions lo common points oka 10 vuntayi...

This is the state of mind that we are going through. 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

That’s fine. Evaro Naa mida navvukunte niku emantundi brother....Blame game star player ki judge mental suit avadu 

Blame Game valla problems solve avutayi ani nuv anapudu, 20 lakh crore fruits anapudu Nenu kuda navvukunna..but does that change anything ?

Situation is very very bad in India. Telsina vallu vokaru dead. iddaru in ICU. Too much corruption and power lo vunna politicians are racking up multiple folds of remdesivir injection doses. High levels of recommendation needed. Black lo selling. Jagan yemo 10 exams reschedule cheyyadu cancel cheyyadu. Worst situation.

But anybody can trust retrospect only when they personally get effected

6 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

That’s fine. Evaro Naa mida navvukunte niku emantundi brother....Blame game star player ki judge mental suit avadu 

Blame Game valla problems solve avutayi ani nuv anapudu, 20 lakh crore fruits anapudu Nenu kuda navvukunna..but does that change anything ?

that was a serious courteous question on 20 lakh c package... andaru nee la economy lo methavulu undaru kadha... andulo navvukotaniki em undhi... nee agnana pradarshana ki navvu kunnava?

5 minutes ago, reality said:

that was a serious courteous question on 20 lakh c package... andaru nee la economy lo methavulu undaru kadha... andulo navvukotaniki em undhi... nee agnana pradarshana ki navvu kunnava?

Don't waste your time with him. 

• Upvote 1