Mana desham meedha respect poyindhi ra ayya

veerigadu

26 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hmm..

Nenu Ade cheptunna kada, the government has failed miserably. Valla degara answers Levu, mana degara demands thappa emi ledu..

Poni, ie government ni teesesi inkoka government ni techina, situation better avutadi ana nammakam kuda antantamatrame

Nuv, Nenu chepithe evariki vinapadakapote ante, lives potunayi vayya..

Ipudemi cheyali ? Pranalu potunte chusthu kurchovala ?

The most sensible thing, we can do right now is, to place the blame where it is due. And try to get the government to act more responsibly. We can also try to debunk misinformation that this government broadcasts. And get people to have some rational thinking. Government cheppina prati okati or WhatsApp lo vachindi nammalsina avasaram ledu, burra vadandi ani cheppi oppincha galigite chalu. 

Nenu try chestundi ade.

vaccine supply chain lo manam podichedi Em ledu elagu.  

Just now, k3I said:

The most sensible thing, we can do right now is, to place blame where it is due. And try to get the government act more responsibly. We can also try to debunk misinformation that this government broadcasts. And get people to have some rational thinking. Government cheppina prati okati or WhatsApp lo vachindi nammalsina avasaram ledu, burra vadandi ani cheppi oppincha galigite chalu. 

Where is the blame due then? 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Cheppu Mari why is it not enough?

what should be done to make it enough?

Naaku telvadu, I’m kind of believe in a fact that ‘Something is better than nothing’. 

Naak telisthe munde cheptunde kada..

Naku telsindalla, we need man power, leadership, workers, supply chain logistics, akariki ambulance drivers, oxygen delivery guys, ila entho mandi pani chestunaru situation better cheyanika...As you and me indulge in conversation here, millions of people are working to make things better.

You claim that they should work more and more untill it’s ‘enough’

Naa belief...tough times la vellandaru pani chestunaru, Just be thank ful for them and wish they could make a difference instead of blame game. 

Healthy ga unna valu chebithe vinaru. 

Kontha mandi ayithe idi rich people ki vastadi ... nothing will happen to poor people ani oka propaganda start chesaru. 

State lo sagam janaba roju liquor shops ki vellalsinde .. inka spread emi agutundi?

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Intha worst situation lo kuda greed and corruption intha reckless ga thandavisthundhiiiiiii.

If not this what else would bring out humanity in people??? I rest my case here. 

May God bless the helpless people in our country. 

@psycopk you are right. Manadhi oka labor country. 

Mana kulapoode CM kaavaali migatha vaallu buradha jaathi ani thiduthunnappudu yeemaindhi aa budhi?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Birsa said:

Where is the blame due then? 

With the people who ascertained that covid is is a gone case. 

with the people who encourage research on go mutra to treat covid.

with the people who allowed mass gatherings like kumbh and election rallies.

with the people who resort to appeasement politics based on religion and free money.

and more 

Just now, ysshakeela said:

Mana kulapoode CM kaavaali migatha vaallu buradha jaathi ani thiduthunnappudu yeemaindhi aa budhi?

evadu vunna same situation

its 7 decades non sense

right now people dying some focusing on other things 

black market n fake medicines means its too worst 

1 minute ago, k3I said:

The most sensible thing, we can do right now is, to place the blame where it is due. And try to get the government to act more responsibly. We can also try to debunk misinformation that this government broadcasts. And get people to have some rational thinking. Government cheppina prati okati or WhatsApp lo vachindi nammalsina avasaram ledu, burra vadandi ani cheppi oppincha galigite chalu. 

Nenu try chestundi ade.

The most sensible thing to do now is to keeping safe and taking precautions. Danikante important edi Ledu..blame game is due and will be delivered at the right time. 

If people feel this guvenrment has miserably failed, they will vote out. Blame cheyadam valla vachedi edi ledu..

Times of crisis la vested interests take center stage, they try to take advantage of public’s anger. Such things will only make things worse. Creating panic, false information, etc are depleting our paltry resources.

There are many oxygen cylinders, but many people are horsing them because they are not sure they will get one when they need. The effectiveness of remdesivir is still unknown but look at black marketing.

Anti viral drugs are out of stock every here. 

Turn on the media and it drives you crazy, it will make you feel as if it is the end of the day and creating more panic. 

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

It may not be preferred at this heat of the moment. However he needs to resign at some point. 

He jeopardised whole country. If you ask me, they should press some criminal charges against him for making a false statement that pandemic is over in India. He instigated all this. 

Exactly, change in guard will only create more trouble. Dick heads things getting a new PM will solve the problem. It will create more problems.

Let us get thru this pandemic ..3 months or 6 months.  We will see what went wrong, evaluate and leave decision to the voters. Let them take a call. Unfortunately, It’s democracy.

4 minutes ago, k3I said:

With the people who ascertained that covid is is a gone case. 

with the people who encourage research on go mutra to treat covid.

with the people who allowed mass gatherings like kumbh and election rallies.

with the people who resort to appeasement politics based on religion and free money.

and more 

Dont you think this blame game can wait a bit ? Like few weeks or a quarter ?

20 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hehe. 

Anyway, manchi suggestions. 

Ipudu cheppu, ie suggestions evaru implement cheyali ? 

I wish I can dictate this to dickhead Bodi... and Co.

RACI chart, you can make up from those suggestions.