Last 3 years Hyderabad has gone complete nuclear

hyperbole

8 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Brother, Andhra lanjodukul vachi Hyderabad ni kharab jesinaaru..Lekunte India lo number 1 untunde...paisal dobbey madarchod gallu

hehe.. migrants vachi eppudu kharab chheyyaru tammi. lopala undeytolley chesedhi.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nope. Strict FSI rules are only a small part of the problem. Chennai's focus on Automobiles, compared to the growing pharma etc means Chennai is not a magnet the way it used to be. Its also too conservative to catch the startup gravy train.

But Chennai is still solid as a city (by Indian standards). It'll grow at its own pace, and is not 'stagnating'. Its people are not Tamil hugging bigots like the rest of India thinks they are. They are just way more modest than Hyd or Blr that are young

Oh make no mistake my stagnation comment is only done relative to Bengaluru / Hyderabad  

It is still a thriving city 

32 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Brother, Andhra lanjodukul vachi Hyderabad ni kharab jesinaaru..Lekunte India lo number 1 untunde...paisal dobbey madarchod gallu

Andhra politicians might have done kabjas but Stop blaming whole Andhra people for it , name and shame the exact groups behind the kabjas 

Casting a wide net on all Andhra people is wrong , Andhra people played a huge role in Hyderabad's story  

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hehe.. migrants vachi eppudu kharab chheyyaru tammi. lopala undeytolley chesedhi.

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Telangana/2017-06-08/TDP-MLC-Deepak-Reddy-amassed-Rs-15000-Cr-Wealth/305297 

His point is true , how do you think Ramoji rao acquired entire villages in single parcel ?  

The whole mafia would have engulfed hydrerabad if they were not thrown out in 2004 . 

They even had the whole high court in their pockets 

I am not saying KCR is innocent but the scale of occupation has never happened anywhere else in india 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Telangana/2017-06-08/TDP-MLC-Deepak-Reddy-amassed-Rs-15000-Cr-Wealth/305297 

His point is true , how do you think Ramoji rao acquired entire villages in single parcel ?  

The whole mafia would have engulfed hydrerabad if they were not thrown out in 2004 . 

I am not saying KCR is innocent but the scale of occupation has never happened anywhere else in india 

Ramoji leave it, N convention ne em cheyalekapoyadu dora ante mafia so strong

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Dora reached a settlement with them that he will not touch their properties in return for not interfering in Telangana politics 

Dora even has very good relationship with NVR and other  judges

He is setting up safety net for the future in case if he loses power and others go after him

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

2014 ki mundhu vaallantha out of state migrants kindha raaru .. inka cheyyaleru kadha.. they will be phased out slowly like several Andhra businessmen were in Chennai.

in this, to speak of a city as being welcoming to outsiders is purely in one's own limited circle. anthe.. Unless that outsider brings something that benefits the locals, no one is gonna care.

Frankly its much harder for a migrant to mumbai or chennai to add value to the city now. Hyd Blr are younger cities and are on the forefront at some tech related jobs.

8 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

govt always mollycoddles its rich. and slowly phases them out with their own people.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

2014 ki mundhu vaallantha out of state migrants kindha raaru .. inka cheyyaleru kadha.. they will be phased out slowly like several Andhra businessmen were in Chennai.

in this, to speak of a city as being welcoming to outsiders is purely in one's own limited circle. anthe.. Unless that outsider brings something that benefits the locals, no one is gonna care.

You don't understand that regions in Andhra have distinct identity since centuries , a state formed 50 years ago will not erase these identities 

They are still enjoying fruits of their occupation but state division has put an end to their grip on hydrerabad

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You don't understand that regions in Andhra have distinct identity since centuries , a state formed 50 years ago will not erase these identities 

They are still enjoying fruits of their occupation but state division has put an end to their grip on hydrerabad

I completely understand man.. why do you think Telugodura harasses me? I'm sick of that idiot, so I dont want to make any bombastic statement for him to simply catch a section of it and irritate me my tagging me in unrelated fcuking threads like possessed man.

I'm only trying to make a detached point.

Andhra people cannot have been migrants before 2014, because they were part of the ruling elite in TG. post 2014, they will lose their prominence, but it can happen only in slow motion. because Hyd needs moneybags like them too.

Migrants cannot destroy a place. Its ruling elite can.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

given how low inter state migration is in India, migrants are the least powerful group in any city. including ones that boast of being more friendly than others.

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lopala evalu chsinru vaa? Power lo unnadeppudu cheyaneeki? drainage haalath chusinava Hyderabad la? 

10 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Andhra politicians might have done kabjas but Stop blaming whole Andhra people for it , name and shame the exact groups behind the kabjas 

Casting a wide net on all Andhra people is wrong , Andhra people played a huge role in Hyderabad's story  

Name endira..sab waise hain.. galeez culture, corrupt ppl

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nope. Strict FSI rules are only a small part of the problem. Chennai's focus on Automobiles, compared to the growing pharma etc means Chennai is not a magnet the way it used to be. Its also too conservative to catch the startup gravy train.

But Chennai is still solid as a city (by Indian standards). It'll grow at its own pace, and is not 'stagnating'. Its people are not Tamil hugging bigots like the rest of India thinks they are. They are just way more modest than Hyd or Blr that are young

Its brahmins extract a price from a city making it radical in terms of food (too many veg only places) and radical work culture where a tiny minority tries to lord over.