Last 3 years Hyderabad has gone complete nuclear

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, it must be true if you just said it.

all you have to do is call the other person a delhi slave, and there you go.. you don't have to make an actual argument. just keep repeating 'delhi holds all power' as the master key to every tight corner you find yourself in. you can defend racism, bigotry, everything through this lens. congrats.

how old are you?

ehe - pakkaku pora - ridiculous casteist and racist fellow.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Chennai is fine. May be in the eyes of casual racist fcuks like you, who look down on Tamils (and attempt to court them for political ends like that BJP fcuk Tarun Vijay), Chennai may be losing prominence.

You want Chennai to be an upper middle class oasis. But Chennai is not Hyderabad, asshole. It is dominated by the lower middle class. which is what is an eyesore for classist fcuks like you. Chennai won't build big buildings, but is more densely packed than all cities in India with the exception of Mumbai and Kolkata.

do you understand Chennai at all? It stands in opposition to everything you believe. Do you understand that Chennai mocks the idea of standardized tests itself? Not because they are imposed by delhi, but because they are against the idea of merit itself. were brahmins able to change that general consensus among public? Are you against the idea of merit, dishonest piece of sh1t?

Chennai is not less friendlier than any other city. Again its just optics. if your idea of a friendly city is night bars, constant mollycoddling of newer professional immigrants, Chennai is not that place. It has no need to be. You want to be in Chennai, you come. Otherwise fcuk off. simple. There's no need to go out of the way to be friendly with that new kid who lands in the city with a 1lakh/mo+ package. Cities don't exist for outsider's pleasure man. wtf is friendliness. We have better stuff to do.

I have a narrow view on cities but telugdora is even more rigid . According to him cities only exist to attract the ultra rich and sucessful

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what a ridiculous rhetoric. Chennai is not friendly to its own people with its veggie restaurants/its out of control auto drivers/its top level which is dominated by these caste hounds. That shows off on outsiders too. if people are freindly witihin themselves they are bound to be freindly with others too.

wtf are you blabbering? auto drivers? lol. are you the classist prick who hates to hassle with an auto driver because he's below your class? anyway they have ola or something now. Use the public transport asshole.

Chennai people are less friendly within themselves? wtf does that mean? how would you measure it? by number of veggie restaurants? lol.

what top level is dominated by which caste hounds? tell ra. oorikey sollu enduku ra babu.

bunch of consulting types on twitter/skyscrapercity forums get worked up about how Chennai is not doing enough to attract the best, or that Chennai has lost the race. why because, Hyd and Blr are attracting large scale investments, or the outsized salaries in the s/w sector in those cities compared to Chennai.

the biggest differentiating factor between chennai and mumbai then, and chennai and blr/hyd now is the same. Its the lack of appetite for risk in Chennai. Not its unfriendliness or caste hounds. because no city in India is friendly to outsiders. Not even Hyderabad.

12 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I have a narrow view on cities but telugdora is even more rigid . According to him cities only exist to attract the ultra rich and sucessful

atleast you are honest about your views.. that asshole keeps making contradictory claims about social justice, while stanning for the rich and well connected. while also calling other as sanghis/casteist.

he's either dumb, or is playing 10D chess with everyone.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast you are honest about your views.. that asshole keeps making contradictory claims about social justice, while stanning for the rich and well connected. while also calling other as sanghis/casteist.

His arguments are very contradictory , claims to represent a telugu people but supports the Interests of few people 

Claims to hate bjp but his party is literally begging to join with bjp 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

His arguments are very contradictory , claims to represent a telugu people but supports the Interests of few people 

even if you give him the benefit of the doubt that he's in fact speaking for Telugu people.. He's speaking the language of an upper class person. and pretends like its what everybody should like.

its how fascists speak. He thinks only sanghis can be fascist. but he himself is budding fascist scum.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf are you blabbering? auto drivers? lol. are you the classist prick who hates to hassle with an auto driver because he's below your class? anyway they have ola or something now. Use the public transport asshole.

Chennai people are less friendly within themselves? wtf does that mean? how would you measure it? by number of veggie restaurants? lol.

what top level is dominated by which caste hounds? tell ra. oorikey sollu enduku ra babu.

bunch of consulting types on twitter/skyscrapercity forums get worked up about how Chennai is not doing enough to attract the best, or that Chennai has lost the race. why because, Hyd and Blr are attracting large scale investments, or the outsized salaries in the s/w sector in those cities compared to Chennai.

the biggest differentiating factor between chennai and mumbai then, and chennai and blr/hyd now is the same. Its the lack of appetite for risk in Chennai. Not its unfriendliness or caste hounds. because no city in India is friendly to outsiders. Not even Hyderabad.

rey mental - it seems you have some self righteous anger against skyscrapercity/twitter whatever and taking out on everyone. Those are dens of your caste types.

I am telling what any tamil will tell you. Not as "outsider" - you weirdo.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

My views are probable the most straightforward here and easiest to understand. Its clear that your trickery is collapsing against my straightforwardness and leading to frustration and those "lol"s.

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

"my party" chaa - and you think you  are not the one who has fully tied himself in contradictions

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental - it seems you have some self righteous anger against skyscrapercity/twitter whatever and taking out on everyone. Those are dens of your caste types.

I am telling what any tamil will tell you. Not as "outsider" - you weirdo.

Chennai street food sucks. yes. But there's no ban on meat, not even beef or pork.

Chennai is not known for its food man. simple. Hyderabad has amazing food.

what Tamils are telling you? that Chennai lacks good meat restaurants? lol. they are literally in every corner. I live very close to the center of Chennai in Egmore, and I walk pat half a dozen pork and beef outlets everyday. but I don't eat meat.

what do you think stops from Chennai being a culinary capital, just the way you love your city to be? brahmins aa? lol.

just talking to you makes one's IQ drop by atleast 30points I guesss.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

My views are probable the most straightforward here and easiest to understand. Its clear that your trickery is collapsing against my straightforwardness and leading to frustration and those "lol"s.

yeah. what are those 'views'? randomly shouting 'sanghi' at people you disagree with?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I just feel bad for their clients.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Chennai street food sucks. yes. But there's no ban on meat, not even beef or pork.

Chennai is not known for its food man. simple. Hyderabad has amazing food.

what Tamils are telling you? that Chennai lacks good meat restaurants? lol. they are literally in every corner. I live very close to the center of Chennai in Egmore, and I can see atleast half a dozen pork and beef outlets. but I don't eat meat.

what do you think stops from Chennai being a culinary capital, just the way you love your city to be? brahmins aa? lol.

just talking to you makes one's IQ drop by atleast 30points I guesss.

I dont know right now - but few years back all the best chains in best places (other than super expensive five star) were vegeterian. Yes you can get beef but they are poorly maintained and generally poor in appearance. The food apartheid is clear. it was there inside software campuses too and media houses as well.

This is just  a part of it.