Last 3 years Hyderabad has gone complete nuclear

hyperbole

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah. I don't have the patience and the drive to argue with a dumbfcuk who uses 'feels' rather than cold logic to make his point.

just like you don't give a fcuk about brahmins, I don't give a fcuk about anybody, including the ones you cry for every night.

If Andhra businessmen were not the ruling elite in TG pre 2014, who was?

Yes the mala and madiga shop owners in sri kakulam are a ruling elite. stupid fellow.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

just like how TG people had to adjust with Andhra people imposing themselves on their city, while also being their elite.

atleast the hindi immigrants won't have such support from the elite in Hyderabad, no? Owaisi is not gonna support Hindi speakers, inspite of his people speaking a variant of Hindi.

Yes - make TG people as enemies of andhra people. Arey beware no TG people or andhra people treat them as enemies despite your best efforts.

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

we are talking about brahmins in chennai. Pulkas endhuku occharu? yes caste is a problem but you never have the wisdom to accept because hiding under is the fact you are a dirty casteist yourself.

what about brahmins in Chennai? are you seriously making the argument that they are holding Chennai back? lol. through what, vegetarian places? lol.

how do you take yourself seriously, I will never understand.

being a casteist, and having to pretend like you stand for Telugus must have taken a toll on your brain, I guess.

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Yes - make TG people as enemies of andhra people. Arey beware no TG people or andhra people treat them as enemies despite your best efforts.

is this supposed to be an argument? lol.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes the mala and madiga shop owners in sri kakulam are a ruling elite. stupid fellow.

yeah hide behind mala and madiga shop owners in srikakulam to pretend like the ruling elite in TG pre 2014 weren't mostly from Andhra. lol.

This is exactly like the bhakts who use lower class Hindu victims to push more Hindutva.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what about brahmins in Chennai? are you seriously making the argument that they are holding Chennai back? lol. through what, vegetarian places? lol.

how do you take yourself seriously, I will never understand.

being a casteist, and having to pretend like you stand for Telugus must have taken a toll on your brain, I guess.

that insecure 'lol' is the dead give away of your casteist $hit. Any tamil guy will tell you about them. But you make up so much propoganda to defend your caste here.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah hide behind mala and madiga shop owners in srikakulam to pretend like the ruling elite in TG pre 2014 weren't mostly from Andhra. lol.

No - they are couple of castes from andhra in alliance with a couple of castes from telangana. And they are not "ruling' - they had to work under Delhi. 

that insecure 'lol' is the dead give away of your casteist $hit. Any tamil guy will tell you about them. But you make up so much propoganda to defend your caste here.

dude, what the fcuk is your point? for me to go and ask a Tamil guy? do you realise I was born in Madras?

is your point that brahmins hold back chennai by insisting on veggie restaurants?

If I have to go and ask some Tamil guy in Madras, why the fcuk are you arguing with me on here, idiot?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - they are couple of castes from andhra in alliance with a couple of castes from telangana. And they are not "ruling' - they had to work under Delhi. 

lol. one trick pony.

blame everything on delhi. pea brain moron. stop talking bs.

dude, what the fcuk is your point? for me to go and ask a Tamil guy? do you realise I was born in Madras?

is your point that brahmins hold back chennai by insisting on veggie restaurants?

If I have to go and ask some Tamil guy in Madras, why the fcuk are you arguing with me on here, idiot?

Did i say only veggie restaurants? i said its part of it - they made chennai less freindlier. we are talking about how chennai losing its prominence - not how it got destroyed. All these factors add up.

lol. one trick pony.

blame everything on delhi. pea brain moron. stop talking bs.

what one trick pony. read what i said again - its accurate and comprehensive and straight forward and plain truth. you can play your stupid games but what i said is obvious facts.

Did i say only veggie restaurants? i said its part of it - they made chennai less freindlier. we are talking about how chennai losing its prominence - not how it got destroyed. All these factors add up.

Chennai is fine. May be in the eyes of casual racist fcuks like you, who look down on Tamils (and attempt to court them for political ends like that BJP fcuk Tarun Vijay), Chennai may be losing prominence.

You want Chennai to be an upper middle class oasis. But Chennai is not Hyderabad, asshole. It is dominated by the lower middle class. which is what is an eyesore for classist fcuks like you. Chennai won't build big buildings, but is more densely packed than all cities in India with the exception of Mumbai and Kolkata.

do you understand Chennai at all? It stands in opposition to everything you believe. Do you understand that Chennai mocks the idea of standardized tests itself? Not because they are imposed by delhi, but because they are against the idea of merit itself. were brahmins able to change that general consensus among public? Are you against the idea of merit, dishonest piece of sh1t?

Chennai is not less friendlier than any other city. Again its just optics. if your idea of a friendly city is night bars, constant mollycoddling of newer professional immigrants, Chennai is not that place. It has no need to be. You want to be in Chennai, you come. Otherwise fcuk off. simple. There's no need to go out of the way to be friendly with that new kid who lands in the city with a 1lakh/mo+ package. Cities don't exist for outsider's pleasure man. wtf is friendliness. We have better stuff to do.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what one trick pony. read what i said again - its accurate and comprehensive and straight forward and plain truth. you can play your stupid games but what i said is obvious facts.

yeah, it must be true if you just said it.

all you have to do is call the other person a delhi slave, and there you go.. you don't have to make an actual argument. just keep repeating 'delhi holds all power' as the master key to every tight corner you find yourself in. you can defend racism, bigotry, everything through this lens. congrats.

how old are you?

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Chennai is fine. May be in the eyes of casual racist fcuks like you, who look down on Tamils (and attempt to court them for political ends like that BJP fcuk Tarun Vijay), Chennai may be losing prominence.

You want Chennai to be an upper middle class oasis. But Chennai is not Hyderabad, asshole. It is dominated by the lower middle class. which is what is an eyesore for classist fcuks like you. Chennai won't build big buildings, but is more densely packed than all cities in India with the exception of Mumbai and Kolkata.

do you understand Chennai at all? It stands in opposition to everything you believe. Do you understand that Chennai mocks the idea of standardized tests itself? Not because they are imposed by delhi, but because they are against the idea of merit itself. were brahmins able to change that general consensus among public? Are you against the idea of merit, dishonest piece of sh1t?

Chennai is not less friendlier than any other city. Again its just optics. if your idea of a friendly city is night bars, constant mollycoddling of newer professional immigrants, Chennai is not that place. It has no need to be. You want to be in Chennai, you come. Otherwise fcuk off. simple. There's no need to go out of the way to be friendly with that new kid who lands in the city with a 1lakh/mo+ package. Cities don't exist for outsider's pleasure man. wtf is friendliness. We have better stuff to do.

what a ridiculous rhetoric. Chennai is not friendly to its own people with its veggie restaurants/its out of control auto drivers/its top level which is dominated by these caste hounds. That shows off on outsiders too. if people are freindly witihin themselves they are bound to be freindly with others too.