Desi home Robery..

lovable

Home invasion on Summerdale dr on 05/31 4pm
----
Hello all, I would like to share my experience about our home invasion last week. We have ring professional monitoring and a bunch of cameras all around the home, but it was in disarm mode since it was daytime. Robbers (5-6 of them, 4 male & 1 or 2 female) climbed the side fence, opened a window in our sunroom/enclosed patio and broke in while me and my son (1 year old) were napping around 4 pm (my wife was away for work). One of them had a handgun and the rest used household gardening shears & tools to threaten to harm my son & me if I didn't co-operate.

They held us hostage in the same room where we were sleeping and ransacked the whole home stealing lot of valuables (including wiping my laptop and phone), jewellery, tv and important documents. They took my debit card, forced the pin out of me, withdrew the daily transaction limit from 2 different atm locations and tried using my credit card for fradulent transactions (which were luckily declined). Once they found I had more cash in my bank, they took me to the local branch in their stolen car and asked me to withdraw a large amount of cash from the teller without raising any suspicion, luckily the bank was closed by that time, all the while they held my son hostage at our home, though he was sleeping and unaware. He was only awake the last 10 mins of the ordeal

My wife arrived at the only point of saving us when they were parked in our garage, as soon as the garage door opened, my wife noticed the suspicious car and immediately called 911. While this was happenning they forced me to convince my wife to come into the home without making noise, but my wife kept honking wildly, then they tried holding me at gunpoint, but there were sirens of emergency/cop cars in the background which scared them and they immediately took off in their vehicle. After an ordeal of 2 hours, the incident ended leaving us traumatized, we weren't harmed physically. Law enforcement arrived, but couldn't nab them, they collected evidence and haven't had an update from them. My ring cameras recorded a bunch of videos, but the robbers were all masked. This post is to let you know of the incident so you'll keep vigilant and report suspicious behavior.

16 minutes ago, lovable said:

Home invasion on Summerdale dr on 05/31 4pm
----
Hello all, I would like to share my experience about our home invasion last week. We have ring professional monitoring and a bunch of cameras all around the home, but it was in disarm mode since it was daytime. Robbers (5-6 of them, 4 male & 1 or 2 female) climbed the side fence, opened a window in our sunroom/enclosed patio and broke in while me and my son (1 year old) were napping around 4 pm (my wife was away for work). One of them had a handgun and the rest used household gardening shears & tools to threaten to harm my son & me if I didn't co-operate.

They held us hostage in the same room where we were sleeping and ransacked the whole home stealing lot of valuables (including wiping my laptop and phone), jewellery, tv and important documents. They took my debit card, forced the pin out of me, withdrew the daily transaction limit from 2 different atm locations and tried using my credit card for fradulent transactions (which were luckily declined). Once they found I had more cash in my bank, they took me to the local branch in their stolen car and asked me to withdraw a large amount of cash from the teller without raising any suspicion, luckily the bank was closed by that time, all the while they held my son hostage at our home, though he was sleeping and unaware. He was only awake the last 10 mins of the ordeal

My wife arrived at the only point of saving us when they were parked in our garage, as soon as the garage door opened, my wife noticed the suspicious car and immediately called 911. While this was happenning they forced me to convince my wife to come into the home without making noise, but my wife kept honking wildly, then they tried holding me at gunpoint, but there were sirens of emergency/cop cars in the background which scared them and they immediately took off in their vehicle. After an ordeal of 2 hours, the incident ended leaving us traumatized, we weren't harmed physically. Law enforcement arrived, but couldn't nab them, they collected evidence and haven't had an update from them. My ring cameras recorded a bunch of videos, but the robbers were all masked. This post is to let you know of the incident so you'll keep vigilant and report suspicious behavior.

Vayamoo pattapagalu endi saami. Eh vuru idi. Deenamma urgent ga Nen kuda dash cam pettukovali. 

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aite inka only emergency debit card okati unchi with 2-3 k..rest all should be in some other account and that card should be in a locker

only have to do online transactions with that card for purchases

ooh sorry i think this is in san jose..CA lo ee chetta ekkuva ayyindi these days

Summerdale dr means dallas ani vacchindi google talli la