Desi home Robery..

lovable

2 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

another option for lady is see the situation that something is wrong..park car in next home or couple homes away and then call 911..easy to talk

this is the dumbest response. .. anni ayyaka yevadaina cheptadu how to do, wat to do ani ..... reacting as per the situation is wat was needed and she did.

9 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

this is the dumbest response. .. anni ayyaka yevadaina cheptadu how to do, wat to do ani ..... reacting as per the situation is wat was needed and she did.

aite aa robbers ni maa intiki pampu..I will recreate the scene

we stay in Milpitas, i am scared a lot now. My wife and 2 yr old kid lives alone when i am at work.

I shared this post to all of my cousin groups to make them aware.

G point any cheppina kuda she didn't even try to escalate the situation... horrible and pathetic service... can feel the pain and horror that lady had gone through !!

Seeing things like these scare us a lot especially with the kids at home,can we get a hand g** license for H1b s also.. please share us info man if anybody have license 

16 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

we stay in Milpitas, i am scared a lot now. My wife and 2 yr old kid lives alone when i am at work.

I shared this post to all of my cousin groups to make them aware.

they r not alone

oka pani cheyyachu...desi loveda gallu inti bayata "love inside" ani board kanna " gun inside ani pettali"

Now I am thinking this way...along with 911..intlo oka panic button pettukovali..which will alert neighbors that something is wrong..will help everyone at some time or other...

28 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

G point any cheppina kuda she didn't even try to escalate the situation... horrible and pathetic service... can feel the pain and horror that lady had gone through !!

That’s how 911 reacts, they don’t panic, they will carefully understand the situation frst

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

oka pani cheyyachu...desi loveda gallu inti bayata "love inside" ani board kanna " gun inside ani pettali"

Now I am thinking this way...along with 911..intlo oka panic button pettukovali..which will alert neighbors that something is wrong..will help everyone at some time or other...

Buy a dog that will do

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

That’s how 911 reacts, they don’t panic, they will carefully understand the situation frst

not about panic, she was not getting the language but when she heard about GP (loud and clear) she should have relayed the message to their troopers or the patrolling teams. she did nothing.

2 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

not about panic, she was not getting the language but when she heard about GP (loud and clear) she should have relayed the message to their troopers or the patrolling teams. she did nothing.

Yes she is trying to get the address but ofcourse she can’t understand as the woman was panic sad, that’s why she told she can bring her language speaker, they do have multiple language speakers available with in 2 mins, even for telugu 

51 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aite aa robbers ni maa intiki pampu..I will recreate the scene

just pray that you don't want this type of to happen.