Lost pretty much everything in divorce (California). Planning to move to Dallas, is it worth it?

falconspyder

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

She is smart. Why will she lose free money by officially marrying another bf. Anduke pay cheque low ga run cheyyali…. First paisal cut chestheee mondaaa luuuu dharikiii vastharuuu. In the process couple of years slack phase thappadhuuuu. 

Please be respectful to women

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

Ok Anna got ur point but all that I’m saying is just try to be empathetic and there are N number of ways to ask the TS about the questions that you might have instead of being mean to him 

I don’t want to ask any question neither interested in any answers…

I was being quite generic..badha chesukunetodu pratiokadu victim ae vuntadu..lopalki tongi chusthe ne kada asalu vishayam telsedi

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t want to ask any question neither interested in any answers…

I was being quite generic..badha chesukunetodu pratiokadu victim ae vuntadu..lopalki tongi chusthe ne kada asalu vishayam telsedi

Very True bro but oorkane being mean to the other person is not right 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Idhi chepthe low paying job choosukomani f1 ki pothe inka better kadha ani evaro sarcastic comment pettaru. Anduke aapesa 

Commonse vunda a @verigadu sthri jathini mundalu  ani sambodinchia daniki nuvu replu isthunavu

9 minutes ago, anna_vendy said:

Please be respectful to women

Arey labour fellow ikkada discussion nadusthundi nee lanti low life gaalla gurinche, how much of a pathetic life you must be having to be so negative and vengeful towards other people that you don’t even know about in your real life , online lo free account create chesi edvatam easy ra babu nee laaga , komcham maaru atleast that’ll probably  make u a little bit happy in your real life 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

Arey labour fellow ikkada discussion nadusthundi nee lanti low life gaalla gurinche, how much of a pathetic life you must be having to be so negative and vengeful towards other people that you don’t even know about in your real life , online lo free account create chesi edvatam easy ra babu nee laaga , komcham maaru atleast that’ll probably  make u a little bit happy in your real life 

are elanti anonymous forums use chesukoni adolla meda medha padi edche ulfa langa nuvu 

ani nenana guru.

poni nuvu oeda veresham ra vachi ne fulll name chepi chepu chundham edava id ok ate veskochi 

35 minutes ago, anna_vendy said:

are elanti anonymous forums use chesukoni adolla meda medha padi edche ulfa langa nuvu 

ani nenana guru.

poni nuvu oeda veresham ra vachi ne fulll name chepi chepu chundham edava id ok ate veskochi 

Em matladthunnav ra babu lol , low IQ fellow , nee lanti third class gaadni asala quote chesi reply ivvatam is my mistake actually …

pichi na M ga , inka aadhar card SSN and passport kuda kaavala to participate in a civil discussion on this DB, all that I’masking you is to be civil idi Neeku ardham avvatledu ante I can understand what kind of a labour background you’re coming from  , chillar edava

21 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Both @veerigadu and @DesiPokiri adaristhey thread 4-5 em kharma inko 40-50 pages kooda potundi

I decided not to respond to labor batch or theif batch like halwa anymore, so don’t tag me and waste your time too uncle, good bye

22 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I decided not to respond to labor batch or theif batch like halwa anymore, so don’t tag me and waste your time too uncle, good bye

ROFL ra rei…nuvve itla ante etla ra ? 

Karma took its course bro (that relative who convinced me also died due to COVID)...u better move to ireland or Europe...

One more thing, Its a well planned and well executed task knowing you don't have anyone left from your end to defend....but just a doubt if you coined out that brain that was guiding her in this entire process....? U didn't get any doubts on anyone who is guiding her(probably ex BF..?)..?

How a girl from India contacted an attorney from day 1 and planned to rob you of your entire earnings..someone invisible to you planned and she executed isn't it......u didn't get any suspicion of this..?

Has it been in India, they might have killed you for that money as you have no one left from your end...ur safe in US by your parents grace in my opinion.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Migitha vaalu oo kottukuntunaru...ee patiki TS ki Austin lo manchi Makku pappa kuda dorikesi untadi....

Relax avvandi ra abbayilu.

34 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Karma took its course bro (that relative who convinced me also died due to COVID)...u better move to ireland or Europe...

One more thing, Its a well planned and well executed task knowing you don't have anyone left from your end to defend....but just a doubt if you coined out that brain that was guiding her in this entire process....? U didn't get any doubts on anyone who is guiding her(probably ex BF..?)..?

How a girl from India contacted an attorney from day 1 and planned to rob you of your entire earnings..someone invisible to you planned and she executed isn't it......u didn't get any suspicion of this..?

Has it been in India, they might have killed you for that money as you have no one left from your end...ur safe in US by your parents grace in my opinion.....

Ade telling everyone. Take Saif ali khan as inspiration. Got rid of an abusive wife and happily married now.

my honest suggestion to everyone..you can run run run in career but completely mess up personal life..never do that..at times you will feel "aa bongulo wife"...but the moment she goes away permanently its such huge vacuum and you cant fill it

also if you are ultra matured to be high on career and personal life too you are lucky but its rare..but slow down a bit and focus more on wife kids emotions etc..then probably after 40 you can be aggressive...30-40 is the most important personal life phase for any person...if you get it thru it then sky is the limit for professional life as personal life is already taken care of

• Upvote 1