Lost pretty much everything in divorce (California). Planning to move to Dallas, is it worth it?

falconspyder

21 hours ago, falconspyder said:

I work as an eng manager in FAANG companies in the Bay area and have ~14-16yrs exp. Recently lost pretty much everything including 401k due to heated divorce (California) despite short term marriage and no kids.

I was talking to a friend in Dallas and it feels like it's a more relaxed and better lifestyle over there compared to the Bay area and most of the houses are looking like resorts. I'm pretty much restarting my life from scratch, does it make sense to move to Dallas?

Folks who moved to Dallas, how is it over there? How is your lifestyle in Dallas compared to Bay area.

I worked for FAANG entire career and also currently doing an executive MBA from
Wharton. Will my career stagnate if I relocate to Dallas?

@falconspyder Sorry to hear your situation brother. Ayindi edo ayindi start your life fresh. Cheppatam easy ne kani reality lo kastam but aa bhagavan neeku konda anta strength ivvali ani nenu pray karta hai.

I live in 95133 area and if you need a shoulder to lean on, oka sitting vedam free time lo.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Age 35, education MS, experience 14-16 yrs. 
Is your experience 14 or 16yrs ?

If your experience is 16yrs then did you started working from 19yrs ? if so when did you complete your bachelors and masters. Even 14 yrs experience is also bit unrealistic considering your age and education.

This is enough to treat this as one sided story.

Why would a girl who waited 4-5yrs for you, starts collecting evidence from day 1 against you ? 

Mods Zindabad @3$%

I work as an eng manager in FAANG companies in the Bay area and have ~14-16yrs exp. Recently lost pretty much everything including 401k due to heated divorce (California) despite short term marriage and no kids.

I was talking to a friend in Dallas and it feels like it's a more relaxed and better lifestyle over there compared to the Bay area and most of the houses are looking like resorts. I'm pretty much restarting my life from scratch, does it make sense to move to Dallas?

Folks who moved to Dallas, how is it over there? How is your lifestyle in Dallas compared to Bay area.

How you lost 401K please explain 

2 hours ago, Fish said:

oka vela ammayi Yee thread vesi unte….entha mandi judge chesevaalo 

Mundu PM chese vaallam to give her empathy and solace.......thread sangathi devuderugu..

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bayarea said:

@falconspyder Sorry to hear your situation brother. Ayindi edo ayindi start your life fresh. Cheppatam easy ne kani reality lo kastam but aa bhagavan neeku konda anta strength ivvali ani nenu pray karta hai.

I live in 95133 area and if you need a shoulder to lean on, oka sitting vedam free time lo.

Very nice of you 👏 

dallas vachi em chesthav. if you want to find another partner or date for a while , dallas is not the place. much better off in west coast.

1 hour ago, psycontr said:

Age 35, education MS, experience 14-16 yrs. 
Is your experience 14 or 16yrs ?

If your experience is 16yrs then did you started working from 19yrs ? if so when did you complete your bachelors and masters. Even 14 yrs experience is also bit unrealistic considering your age and education.

This is enough to treat this as one sided story.

Why would a girl who waited 4-5yrs for you, starts collecting evidence from day 1 against you ? 

30 ki married girl in back of him from 5 years.. 25 ke manodu topu ani telsipoyi ventapadha nice

14 hours ago, falconspyder said:

Haha.

There are so many PMs and questions. Since PMs are from ppl who need help or clarifications, I'm trying to answer them first before I respond back here.

Anyways, folks who need help or have questions about divorce in California, feel free to reach out to me, I'll answer whenever time permits.

Folks who are in the secondary divorce market, be careful who you're getting married to. Do your due diligence about how the girls got divorced etc.

I personally know four divorces cases in the Bay area where girls filed criminal cases on husbands, looted them out, made husbands sell houses which are primarily bought after marriage. In-fact its like package in bay area, you get in touch a dirty divorce attorney (there is one famous attorney in bay area and she just targets Indian men and also works with attorneys based in India if there is any 498A), they guide girls how to first charge husbands with DV cases, attempt to murder or with a minimum restraining order and then handle divorce. In one case, the girl is also from a wealthy family (atleast that's what I heard and KCR came to their marriage) and she is making $4 million in a divorce settlement and there is a beautiful house that's on sale in 95124 area code right now because of her disagreements in settlement meetings. In another case, that guy got charged with 5 felonies and 3 misdemeanors and bail got rejected twice and it took him 2 yrs to get all cases dropped, seal the records etc and meanwhile he had to deal with divorce cases. Men in California, its wild west out here - If a girl wants to take revenge, sky is the limit.

In all the cases, husband and wife are from India + Telugu origins, no kids, wives came to the US as dependents but in almost all cases including mine girls are from cities like HYD or BLR, talk real good english, left/feminist/liberal mindset etc.

were you from village or from city

On 7/18/2022 at 1:56 AM, Android_Halwa said:

Sorry for your situation bro, but honestly this is not the forum to get a feedback in such issues. 

Talk to real people in a real world, you will get the right feedback and helps you in your decision. 

Abhe howle explain the bold to me ra you think we are ugly looking nude aliens with big eyes and noses from planet neptune or what idiot