Lost pretty much everything in divorce (California). Planning to move to Dallas, is it worth it?

falconspyder

18 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sorry for your situation bro, but honestly this is not the forum to get a feedback in such issues. 

Talk to real people in a real world, you will get the right feedback and helps you in your decision. 

What you saying bhe? We are worthless brainless no life idiots? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

my honest suggestion to everyone..you can run run run in career but completely mess up personal life..never do that..at times you will feel "aa bongulo wife"...but the moment she goes away permanently its such huge vacuum and you cant fill it

also if you are ultra matured to be high on career and personal life too you are lucky but its rare..but slow down a bit and focus more on wife kids emotions etc..then probably after 40 you can be aggressive...30-40 is the most important personal life phase for any person...if you get it thru it then sky is the limit for professional life as personal life is already taken care of

Ok musaloda. Intlo avuda poru tattukoleka oka pedha thaadu esav ekada emo sukthulu nuvve cheyochuga adhi.

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Ok musaloda. Intlo avuda poru tattukoleka oka pedha thaadu esav ekada emo sukthulu nuvve cheyochuga adhi.

aa thread lo frustration ee thread lo chupistunnav annamaata...kaani

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, falconspyder said:

Haha.

There are so many PMs and questions. Since PMs are from ppl who need help or clarifications, I'm trying to answer them first before I respond back here.

Anyways, folks who need help or have questions about divorce in California, feel free to reach out to me, I'll answer whenever time permits.

Folks who are in the secondary divorce market, be careful who you're getting married to. Do your due diligence about how the girls got divorced etc.

I personally know four divorces cases in the Bay area where girls filed criminal cases on husbands, looted them out, made husbands sell houses which are primarily bought after marriage. In-fact its like package in bay area, you get in touch a dirty divorce attorney (there is one famous attorney in bay area and she just targets Indian men and also works with attorneys based in India if there is any 498A), they guide girls how to first charge husbands with DV cases, attempt to murder or with a minimum restraining order and then handle divorce. In one case, the girl is also from a wealthy family (atleast that's what I heard and KCR came to their marriage) and she is making $4 million in a divorce settlement and there is a beautiful house that's on sale in 95124 area code right now because of her disagreements in settlement meetings. In another case, that guy got charged with 5 felonies and 3 misdemeanors and bail got rejected twice and it took him 2 yrs to get all cases dropped, seal the records etc and meanwhile he had to deal with divorce cases. Men in California, its wild west out here - If a girl wants to take revenge, sky is the limit.

In all the cases, husband and wife are from India + Telugu origins, no kids, wives came to the US as dependents but in almost all cases including mine girls are from cities like HYD or BLR, talk real good english, left/feminist/liberal mindset etc.

@Swatkat @huma

Just now, Scurvy said:

Oka gnanodhayam aindhi oka 6 months break teskundhamani anukutunna. Intlo matches chusthunaru. E post tho vadhura ani fix ayya. Konchem vacation ki velli sep or oct lo next year chudham. Anukuntunna. 

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Oka gnanodhayam aindhi oka 6 months break teskundhamani anukutunna. Intlo matches chusthunaru. E post tho vadhura ani fix ayya. Konchem vacation ki velli sep or oct lo next year chudham. Anukuntunna. 

Better baa..manolla problem too egotistic . Naku eh problem raadu nenu different vaste nenu handle chesta ani kathalu mingutaru last ki handle cheyalka suffer or divorce teeskuntaru. Naku marriage aithe only upper class or rich class vallake set avtadi anpistundi eh era lo. Just avg gada job cheskuntu roti kapda makaan lite aslu. Ippudu antha life style, image and brand meeda nadustundi adi acheive cheyali anta high skilled vundali else idi IT slavery chestu saavali. Decide chesko nuvve.

18 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aa thread lo frustration ee thread lo chupistunnav annamaata...kaani

Am a big fan of you yogi. No grudges no frustration only fun and ignore anthey. 

6 hours ago, falconspyder said:

To all those guys who are making a joke out of my life in this thread.

I lost both parents before marriage and don't have anyone in India. I went to the best comp sci schools in India and did masters from a well known top rated school in the US with 100% funded admit. Ex-wife was behind me for 4/5 years and she tried to reach out to me through various methods - matrimonial websites, mutual friends, relatives in India, brokers. One of my relatives convinced me that my ex-wife is the right one/good family etc (her native place is like a mile from my native) and since I don't have anyone in India or US everyone said she and her family would treat me like a SON.

Dowry - Given my education, work profile and what I make in bay area, do I really give a rat ass about that or do I've anyone to even ask on my behalf? Since you guys judged everything out of my life, feel free to decide however it suits you folks.

My age - I got married when I'm 30. It's just the whole divorce process dragged for 3 yrs in California (Courts LOVE long game, they punish anyone who wants short game). In total I lost like ~5yrs since the date of engagement.

Ex-wife is in touch with a famous divorce attorney in Bay area almost as soon as she landed in Bay area (she submitted the email conv between them as an evidence during the trial to prove to court that abuse is happening since day1 of marriage and she had to get in touch with a divorce attorney). Evidences were collected from day 1 like a detective, framed me like in movie "Gone girl", called cops on me, filed restraining order. I myself was very clueless and lot of things never made sense to me until recently when she shared 4350 pages of evidences, declaration, testimonies, msgs, emails, letters from lot of ppl in India and US who I don't even know. She wrote court briefs on her own and made her attorney ask for things which has 0 probability to stand in court (this is done to purely put pressume to break me) , she asked for a monthly support until my death or her marriage. In total she took me to court for 7 back to back trails (not court hearings) and rejected all settlement meetings and put so much pressure on me and broke me down as a person and gave up to the pressure and finally did the negotiations in the last and final settlement meeting just few days before the final trial (I had to take short term disability to get though my ordeal). I had no one to even ask her or family why she is doing this to me and that relative who convinced me also died due to COVID (my attempts to reach her family were used to file temporary restraining order on me).

Not expecting any sympathy from anyone here who are judging my life that I'm worried about money I lost - these are the things there is little meaning in my life. I've pretty much become like a rock without any emotions, just trying to channel my time and energy into work.

Mods, I would really appreciate if guys can close and delete this read. I recently got out of from a big mess and I just want to be peaceful and don't want to get judged by random ppl. Given that I've seen in this thread, blind would be even more polluted passing judgements by random folks.

sorry for your situation bro. you put a banana around 100 monkeys and they are fighting for it. thats what this DB is about..even if siblings die this DB is just for fun and there a million people to mock. reach out to a real life counsellor..just remember your marriage ended and marriage is not life.you seem a pretty strong man.so you will come out of it

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fish said:

oka vela ammayi Yee thread vesi unte….entha mandi judge chesevaalo 

Thread title batti kada: If she posts...Naa Husband ni case lu vesi entha lagochu ani Thread este andaru ochi eskuntaru...

Please help me am in abuse ante...Iyyo paapum antaru.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, falconspyder said:

Haha.

There are so many PMs and questions. Since PMs are from ppl who need help or clarifications, I'm trying to answer them first before I respond back here.

Anyways, folks who need help or have questions about divorce in California, feel free to reach out to me, I'll answer whenever time permits.

Folks who are in the secondary divorce market, be careful who you're getting married to. Do your due diligence about how the girls got divorced etc.

I personally know four divorces cases in the Bay area where girls filed criminal cases on husbands, looted them out, made husbands sell houses which are primarily bought after marriage. In-fact its like package in bay area, you get in touch a dirty divorce attorney (there is one famous attorney in bay area and she just targets Indian men and also works with attorneys based in India if there is any 498A), they guide girls how to first charge husbands with DV cases, attempt to murder or with a minimum restraining order and then handle divorce. In one case, the girl is also from a wealthy family (atleast that's what I heard and KCR came to their marriage) and she is making $4 million in a divorce settlement and there is a beautiful house that's on sale in 95124 area code right now because of her disagreements in settlement meetings. In another case, that guy got charged with 5 felonies and 3 misdemeanors and bail got rejected twice and it took him 2 yrs to get all cases dropped, seal the records etc and meanwhile he had to deal with divorce cases. Men in California, its wild west out here - If a girl wants to take revenge, sky is the limit.

In all the cases, husband and wife are from India + Telugu origins, no kids, wives came to the US as dependents but in almost all cases including mine girls are from cities like HYD or BLR, talk real good english, left/feminist/liberal mindset etc.

Proofs ela for felony? There should be some base kadha. One of my friend’s wife put DV on him and showed nail marks on her hands as proof. Even that was dismissed. How can someone slap a felony? There should be solid proofs right? And for that something must have happened between the couple right?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Fish said:

oka vela ammayi Yee thread vesi unte….entha mandi judge chesevaalo 

Some mofos would have taken the guy’s side regardless you know how this db works 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, falconspyder said:

To all those guys who are making a joke out of my life in this thread.

I lost both parents before marriage and don't have anyone in India. I went to the best comp sci schools in India and did masters from a well known top rated school in the US with 100% funded admit. Ex-wife was behind me for 4/5 years and she tried to reach out to me through various methods - matrimonial websites, mutual friends, relatives in India, brokers. One of my relatives convinced me that my ex-wife is the right one/good family etc (her native place is like a mile from my native) and since I don't have anyone in India or US everyone said she and her family would treat me like a SON.

Dowry - Given my education, work profile and what I make in bay area, do I really give a rat ass about that or do I've anyone to even ask on my behalf? Since you guys judged everything out of my life, feel free to decide however it suits you folks.

My age - I got married when I'm 30. It's just the whole divorce process dragged for 3 yrs in California (Courts LOVE long game, they punish anyone who wants short game). In total I lost like ~5yrs since the date of engagement.

Ex-wife is in touch with a famous divorce attorney in Bay area almost as soon as she landed in Bay area (she submitted the email conv between them as an evidence during the trial to prove to court that abuse is happening since day1 of marriage and she had to get in touch with a divorce attorney). Evidences were collected from day 1 like a detective, framed me like in movie "Gone girl", called cops on me, filed restraining order. I myself was very clueless and lot of things never made sense to me until recently when she shared 4350 pages of evidences, declaration, testimonies, msgs, emails, letters from lot of ppl in India and US who I don't even know. She wrote court briefs on her own and made her attorney ask for things which has 0 probability to stand in court (this is done to purely put pressume to break me) , she asked for a monthly support until my death or her marriage. In total she took me to court for 7 back to back trails (not court hearings) and rejected all settlement meetings and put so much pressure on me and broke me down as a person and gave up to the pressure and finally did the negotiations in the last and final settlement meeting just few days before the final trial (I had to take short term disability to get though my ordeal). I had no one to even ask her or family why she is doing this to me and that relative who convinced me also died due to COVID (my attempts to reach her family were used to file temporary restraining order on me).

Not expecting any sympathy from anyone here who are judging my life that I'm worried about money I lost - these are the things there is little meaning in my life. I've pretty much become like a rock without any emotions, just trying to channel my time and energy into work.

Mods, I would really appreciate if guys can close and delete this read. I recently got out of from a big mess and I just want to be peaceful and don't want to get judged by random ppl. Given that I've seen in this thread, blind would be even more polluted passing judgements by random folks.

Chicha masth debbalu tinnav nuvu hero. Okka kochen , nuvu desham idisi paisal teeskoni povalsina chance lekundena? Also as last option mottam paisal karsu pettaleva like lawer fee or donation or vacation etc..