Sanghi IT Cell defaming Sakshi malik

Mirzapur_kattappa

On 12/22/2023 at 10:08 AM, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Beti Bachao , desh Bachao

This cheddi gang rapists molested wrestlers and  now disposing them.

Real definition of anti nationals these gujju thieves 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1HcrfTo5Z8/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Brijbhushan chutiya gaadiki BJP ticket ivvaledu ….next inka vaani meeda caselu estaru…players should be patient and focus on their game instead of reacting with emotions.

56 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Print wow what a credibility.

which are credible and which are not ? list vesthey chustham 

6 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

which are credible and which are not ? list vesthey chustham 

Any news outlet that's directly or indirectly linked or funded by Soros open society or other foundations like Rockefellers and Ford need to be viewed with suspicion. You will be able to identify a pattern of these. First step instead of discussion on CAA the discussion be already geared at how it's biased against Moslems. You can identify those channels right away, once you see how those discussions shape up

9 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Any news outlet that's directly or indirectly linked or funded by Soros open society or other foundations like Rockefellers and Ford need to be viewed with suspicion. You will be able to identify a pattern of these. First step instead of discussion on CAA the discussion be already geared at how it's biased against Moslems. You can identify those channels right away, once you see how those discussions shape up

Adigindi list that you consider credible

5 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Lol communist predictions. 

ఏడ్nచినట్టుంది….

nenu communist kaadu….

sare nuvvu cheppu…ippudu brij bushan gurinchi….

mahuva moitra got suspended by ethics committee and where is the same ethics committee….in brij bushan case..?

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఏడ్nచినట్టుంది….

nenu communist kaadu….

sare nuvvu cheppu…ippudu brij bushan gurinchi….

mahuva moitra got suspended by ethics committee and where is the same ethics committee….in brij bushan case..?

Analogies tese mundhu back ground kooda dig chesukovali kadha. Mahua Moitra confessed that she gave Hiranandani her login credentials to type questions and accepted gifts from him. Hiranandani turned into an approver and said the same.

In case of Mr.Bhusan there is no turning into approver or confessing. FIR has been filed, and the matter is sub judice. 

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Analogies tese mundhu back ground kooda dig chesukovali kadha

says by who wrongly tags people communist...lol..

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Mahua Moitra confessed that she gave Hiranandani her login credentials to type questions and accepted gifts from him. Hiranandani turned into an approver and said the same.

ohh yeah...accepting lip stick and scarf..etc is definetly wrong...

anyway...its under CBI investigation...but i wonder how code of conduct is different for every person....

9 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

In case of Mr.Bhusan there is no turning into approver or confessing. FIR has been filed, and the matter is sub judice. 

what are you talking man...

sexcual harrasment case lo approver endi...

is there any action atleast....?

mahuva vishayam lo antha active gaa vunna ethical committe or system...why silent in brij bushan case..?

10 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

you must smoke some good stuff

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

#1 says by who wrongly tags people communist...lol..

ohh yeah...accepting lip stick and scarf..etc is definetly wrong...

anyway...its under CBI investigation...but i wonder how code of conduct is different for every person....

what are you talking man...

#2 sexcual harrasment case lo approver endi...

is there any action atleast....?

mahuva vishayam lo antha active gaa vunna ethical committe or #3 system...why silent in brij bushan case..?

#1 If something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck I call it a Duck. It's the same. You sound like a communist, I call you out on that. You are a beneficiary of Capitalistic free market economy yet criticize it, but refuse to come out of it for obvious benefits. That's a double standard, very common for communists across the spectrum.

#2 I meant 'no confession', when I said 'no approver'  I meant none like Hiranandani confessed and turned into an approver say may be one of his staff who aided or assisted him. Which is why I used 'confessed/' implying either of the scenarios. Bhusan didn't confess anything and has vehemently denied the accusations whereas Moitra confessed sharing credentials. That's a prima facie. 

#3 Because the committee can't pronounce someone guilty, as that's the job of the judiciary. In Moitra's case her admission of sharing credentials is not in line with 'ethics' , nothing like that on Mr. Bhusan. I don't understand as to why you become myopic enough to not see this difference.

7 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

you must smoke some good stuff

Ofcourse I do. I just don't douse myself in hypocritical horse $hit on TV that you call news and I'm glad about it 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

#1 If something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck I call it a Duck. It's the same. You sound like a communist, I call you out on that. You are beneficiary of Capitalistic free market economy yet criticize it, but refuse to come out of it for obvious benefit. That's double standard, very common for communists across the spectrum.

corporate ni question cheste cammunist avvaru...know the difference...there is no black and white...its always grey....

so as per your duck rule...you are like corrupted crony capitalist?..who cries on farmers...like they are not paying taxes...and cope with corrupted corporates...who desnt pay a penny rise on employe salaries but ready in the queue to pay anonymous donations..?. but i dont judge people like that..

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

#2 I meant no confession, when I said no approver I meant Hiranandani confessed and turned to approver. Which is why I used 'confessed/' Bhusan didn't confess anything and has vehemently denied the accusations where Moitra confessed sharing credentials. That's a prima facie. 

#3 Because the committee can't pronounce someone guilty, that's the job judiciary part. In Moitra's case her admission of sharing credentials is not in line with 'ethics' , nothing like that on Mr. Bhusan. 

people dont confess voluntarily...

is there any FIR filed on bushan..? those athletes did protests and ended their career...but nothing changed...

moithra confessed she took the gifts like lip stick and scarf..etc and also she is demaning the proper investigation...

i dont have problem with moitra suspension...but things should work out same for everyone...

moitra ేsuspend avvagaane pedda hadvidi chesinollu...bushan case lo పిత్తిన ముత్తైదువులా మెదలకుండా కూర్చున్నారు...

20 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

corporate ni question cheste cammunist avvaru...know the difference...there is no black and white...its always grey....

so as per your duck #1 rule...you are like corrupted crony capitalist?..who cries on farmers...like they are not paying taxes...and cope with corrupted corporates...who desnt pay a penny rise on employe salaries but ready in the queue to pay anonymous donations..?. but i dont judge people like that..

people #2dont confess voluntarily...

#3 is there any FIR filed on bushan..? those athletes did protests and ended their career...but nothing changed...

moithra confessed she took the gifts like lip stick and scarf..etc and also she is demaning the proper investigation...

i dont have problem with moitra suspension...but things should work out same for everyone...

moitra ేsuspend avvagaane pedda hadvidi chesinollu...bushan case lo పిత్తిన ముత్తైదువులా మెదలకుండా కూర్చున్నారు...

#1 You rather need to work your comprehension. The cohort of people that call themselves 'farmers' or that you refer to ones as 'farmers' are way too less in number to consider them a representative population of farming community of India and are overwhelmingly seen coming from one particular religious community from a particular state, thus making the sample population skewed. Their numbers are not representative population of farming community from their religion and state let alone the country.  They weren't elected representatives of the farming community of the nation either. The ones that I see and know are toiling in their fields. Before you throw around the word 'cronyism' you also should realize that its presence and manifestation in government sector is lot more apparent due to no to minimal accountability compared to 'for profit sector' where market economy dictates the course and nature of outcome.

#2 it depends. How do Moitra confess sharing credentials then? Was she forced ?

#3 This is why I said you need to do a bit of digging. How can the issue be sub-judice without an FIR? There is a 1500 page charge sheet  with section 354 A and 354 D filed against him. 

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

#1 You rather need to work your comprehension. The cohort of people that call themselves 'farmers' or that you refer to ones as 'farmers' are way too less in number to consider them a representative population of farming community of India and are overwhelmingly seen coming from one particular religious community from a particular state, this making the sampling skewed. Their numbers are not representative population of farming community from their religion and state let alone the country.  They weren't elected representatives of the farming community of the nation either. The ones that I see and know are toiling in their fields. Before you throw around the word 'cronyism' you also should realize that its presence and manifestation in government sector is lot more apparent due to no to minimal accountability compared to 'for profit sector' where market economy dictates the course and nature of outcome.

they are farmers...supported by farming unions across india...

some people just say "why only punjab" and conveniently forgets the haryna, utter pradesh, karnataka, tamil nadu..etc protests....

economy ante corporate ane brahma nunchi bayatiki vaste better...

11 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

#3 This is why I said you need to do a bit of digging. How can the issue be sub-judice without an FIR? There is a 1500 page charge sheet against him with section 354 A and 354 D filed against him. 

ok...still no action from ethics commitee.?

idata kaadu..are you defending brij bushan for his heinous act..? answer that...first...

i want to see what kind of people i am arguing with...