Sanghi IT Cell defaming Sakshi malik

Mirzapur_kattappa

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

they are farmers...supported by#1 farming unions across india...

some people just say "why only punjab" and #1conveniently forgets the haryna, utter pradesh, karnataka, tamil nadu..etc protests....

economy ante corporate ane brahma nunchi bayatiki vaste better...

ok...still no action from ethics commitee.?

idata kaadu..are you #2 defending brij bushan for his heinous act..? answer that...first...

i want to see what kind of people i am arguing with...

#1. All trying to protect a middleman market yard/mandi system that's against both seller and buyer. Support was from Sharad Pawar, Kejriwal and ofcourse DMK. No talk about deregulation and free market. This is done and dusted. This is the problem, an inherent assumption that free market doesn't work at all in agriculture. That view is very typical Communist stand, where government is expected to take care and return will be get nothing much in return where as the power broker will benefit. 

#2. How are you pronouncing him guilty? What evidence do you have? You flip-flopped your stand from where is the FIR to why I'm defending him. No, I didn't defend him. There is a charge sheet filed against him, so let the trial run and wait for the verdict. Why do you think Ethics committee act against him? What ethics were violated? "Allegations" are not proof. Burden of proof lies on the accuser. 

29 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

All trying to protect a middleman market yard/mandi system that's against both seller and buyer.

thats your assumption..

Support was from Sharad Pawar, Kejriwal and ofcourse DMK. No talk about deregulation and free market

what is free market..? you should know the menaing of free market...

modern capital system is not free market...

free market is a joke now a days...where everywhere syndicates, monopoly..etc ...

dont lecture about free market...there is no such system exist...in present day world..

That view is very typical Communist stand, where government is expected to take care and return will be get nothing much in return where as the power broker will benefit. 

again...seems to be you are so much pretentious by spilling some words like free market..and communist...blah blah...

there is no communisim or capitalism in this world...which proposed by  marx, adam smith or john locke...

all it is now power grab and greed...and everyones own version and calling it with these names...

if you repeating this communist world...i am gonna address you crony corrupt...

How are you pronouncing him guilty? What evidence do you have?

so in moitra case also investigation is still happening...isnt it..? then why ethics committe responded then..?

she ccepted she took the gifts like lipstick...etc but still she is asking for investigation...why dont you wait for investigation outcome...

isnt it flip flop...

You flip-flopped your stand from where is the FIR to why I'm defending him. No, I didn't defend him.

i dont know how much you know the bushan case...

first delhi police rjected to file the FIR...then after lot of drama...FIR was registered...

one of the charge is POSCO act - The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act... 

if you are not supporting him...then why i am discussing with you....why you replying me communist.. (naa comment valla neeku ekkado kaali nannu communist ani target chesav..) malli.. i dont support him...ani cover drives vestunnav...

it all looks to me you support pedos...

42 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

thats your assumption..

what is free market..? you should know the menaing of free market...

modern capital system is not free market...

free market is a joke now a days...where everywhere syndicates, monopoly..etc ...

dont lecture about free market...there is no such system exist...in present day world..

again...seems to be you are so much pretentious by spilling some words like free market..and communist...blah blah...

there is no communisim or capitalism in this world...which proposed by  marx, adam smith or john locke...

all it is now power grab and greed...and everyones own version and calling it with these names...

#1 if you repeating this communist world...i am gonna address you crony corrupt...

so in moitra case also investigation is still happening...isnt it..? then why ethics committe responded then..?

she ccepted she took the gifts like lipstick...etc but still she is asking for investigation...why dont you wait for investigation outcome...

isnt it flip flop...

i dont know how much you know the bushan case...

first delhi police rjected to file the FIR...then after lot of drama...FIR was registered...

one of the #2 charge is POSCO act - The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act... 

if you are not supporting him...then why i am discussing with you....why you replying me communist.. (naa comment valla neeku ekkado kaali nannu communist ani target chesav..) #3 malli.. i dont support him...ani cover drives vestunnav...

it all looks to me you support pedos...

#1. I don't seek validation either way. You're free to call anyone including myself whatever you want. It doesn't change a damn thing 

#2 Do a bit of diligence. No, he was not charged with POCSO. 

#3 You brought in the analogy with Moitra's case where there were confessions and started comparing it to Mr.Bhusan's case without even realizing that an FIR was in place. You don't even know what charges were pressed against him. You don't even appear to know how law works. Accusations don't result in an automatic FIR. Prima facie is required to register an FIR. By the time an FIR was filed, some photographic and videographic evidence was provided and it needs to be seen how courts view it. My mere contention is that how are you pronouncing him guilty, without being proven one.

33 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

1. I don't seek validation either way. You're free to call anyone including myself whatever you want. It doesn't change a damn thing 

then freaking stop calling me names…

you dont mind seems …but i have character i mind…

whole conversation you started calling me names in the defense of women harraser…and a pedo…

yes…for me he is guilty…go and check his past history…

womens that too athlets accused him…some left the career also…

regarding the posco act…

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports-blogs/wrestlers-protest-delhi-police-registers-two-fir-against-brij-bhushan-sharan-singh-8581881/

go and happy defending pedos….and target others with names…

15 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

then freaking stop calling me names…

you dont mind seems …but i have character i mind…

whole conversation you started calling me names in the defense of women harraser…and a pedo…

yes…for me he is guilty…go and check his past history…

womens that too athlets accused him…some left the career also…

regarding the posco act…

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports-blogs/wrestlers-protest-delhi-police-registers-two-fir-against-brij-bhushan-sharan-singh-8581881/

go and happy defending pedos….and target others with names…

That's an article from April 29, 2023; it's not accurate and you're not even as good as I thought at analyzing things.  POCSO act needs to be tried at Sessions court or Higher, not at magistrate. In Brij Bhushan's case the bail was granted by Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (ACMM) against a charge sheet filed under IPC section 354 and it's subsections . ACMM is subordinate to a Sessions judge, which means had there been a POCSO involved the case would have been tried at a Sessions judge atleast, or  any such bail granted by a Magistrate (not usually, but may happen at times) would be directly challenged in a sessions court or high court, mostly the latter. This is how law works, leaving aside the sources you're referring to. Since none of that happened, it's safe to say that POCSO was never tried in Brij Bhushan's case.

Now run a simple Google search to see what charges have been levied against Mr. Bhushan, you will see many news articles that don't have POCSO at all including the likes of PRINT that's against BJP. 

https://www.outlookindia.com/sports/details-of-delhi-police-chargesheet-against-brij-bhushan-out-molestation-stalking-charges-levied-news-301977

This is one such article from July 2023. You will find many more such articles, which describe more specifics. 

Now you have accused someone wrongly without any court pronouncing him guilty. What credence do you have to back it up except one article that doesn't even accurately cite the charges levied against the accused and here you're trying to flex strength of your character and crying name calling. Nuff said!