Hyderbad nunchi vachina telugollu, Chapathi naa kodukula kante

RPG_Reloaded

On 1/7/2024 at 9:38 PM, Teluguredu said:

I literally gave you the name of the subreddit the samples were posted in ,you can just type some keywords in search bar  to get what you want.

Anyway

1st sample reddy 

https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/s/5mHoFrHnfu

2nd sample brahmin

https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/s/ElKDraETcz

Your are the literally definition of talking to a wall. All you are doing is sending reddit links. Indian would never be an Indian we start going back in time for every 10s of thousand years might be just some tribes in Andaman would be considered as the real Indians. The culture developed in India/ Ancient Bharath was always ours and it reached as far as Kazakistan, Ukrain and Russia. And there are no concrete evidence that Indus valley or Aryan's use Sanskrit but that doesn't change the value and influence it has in our culture and lingustic terms and it was language the roots of Dharma created in Ancient India is made of. 

Calling that Aryan invaded us and made Hinduism as per older outdated Aryan published by west theory is false and so the RSS theory of India reached to European countries to spread their knowledge would be scratched out due to it's lack of proper evidence other than mention of it in old texts but no proper physical evidence. 

Inter community marriages only went mainstream around 1900 years ago which means before that mixing of genes between different areas previaled very much. And saying Bhramins were Aryans went down the drain due to results studies from "Andhra Pradesh" showing having less ANI (The so called Aryan high horse gene based on which all the studies were made of) genetics than someone of Schedule caste from Rajastan who has some of the Highest percentage of ANI. 

We all have different genetic mixture both North and South not just due to so called Aryan genetics but also due to mixture of Myanmar and Cambodian ethnics. 

BUT WE ALL ARE SHARING ONE SINGLE ROOT WHICH IS PROVEN BY THE LATEST DISCOVERY OF 14411.

@Marsmangalodugive up on him. If my guess is right he is either a goorey bidda who wants to create a rift to say Hinduism is not the oldest and is a culture of satanic people imposed on Indians like I heard from my own brainwashed Grandma before or a semi intellectual trying to prove that he is of different breed or blood like Ballaya does by trying to sound like intellectual. 

This people don't even listen to old literature of Telugu or poems and songs to know how close we are to Sanskrit language in both pronounciation and the ways of words being derived more so than Hindi. I bet he one of those retards who can't speak a full convo without mixing up english in his words irl. But tries to do something retarded.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Your are the literally definition of talking to a wall. All you are doing is sending reddit links. Indian would never be an Indian we start going back in time for every 10s of thousand years might be just some tribes in Andaman would be considered as the real Indians. The culture developed in India/ Ancient Bharath was always ours and it reached as far as Kazakistan, Ukrain and Russia. And there are no concrete evidence that Indus valley or Aryan's use Sanskrit but that doesn't change the value and influence it has in our culture and lingustic terms and it was language the roots of Dharma created in Ancient India is made of. 

Calling that Aryan invaded us and made Hinduism as per older outdated Aryan published by west theory is false and so the RSS theory of India reached to European countries to spread their knowledge would be scratched out due to it's lack of proper evidence other than mention of it in old texts but no proper physical evidence. 

Inter community marriages only went mainstream around 1900 years ago which means before that mixing of genes between different areas previaled very much. And saying Bhramins were Aryans went down the drain due to results studies from "Andhra Pradesh" showing having less ANI (The so called Aryan high horse gene based on which all the studies were made of) genetics than someone of Schedule caste from Rajastan who has some of the Highest percentage of ANI. 

We all have different genetic mixture both North and South not just due to so called Aryan genetics but also due to mixture of Myanmar and Cambodian ethnics. 

BUT WE ALL ARE SHARING ONE SINGLE ROOT WHICH IS PROVEN BY THE LATEST DISCOVERY OF 14411.

Everything you have told is b.s lol,my family itself has been intermarrying into same caste since last 7-8 generations atleast.

obviously Brahmins here will have less steppe than rajastanis , rajasthanis are west indians ,they are the closest to invasion ,even jaats will have more steppe than Brahmins in that region.those are  Indo-Aryan states ,ours aren't.

"Calling that Aryan invaded us and made Hinduism as per older outdated Aryan published by west theory is false and so the RSS theory of India reached to European countries to spread their knowledge would be scratched out due to it's lack of proper evidence other than mention of it in old texts but no proper physical evidence. '

There are peer reviewed papers and articles on Aryan invasion ,it not only is limited to india but also extends to persia since both of them branches off from same andronovo group.

also as I told Brahmins here are 75:25 U.P Brahmins :south indians because they have mixed a little with south indians here.

None of the other castes have noticible steppe(Aryan ancestry )in S.I except for some kerala castes.

29 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

@Marsmangalodugive up on him. If my guess is right he is either a goorey bidda who wants to create a rift to say Hinduism is not the oldest and is a culture of satanic people imposed on Indians like I heard from my own brainwashed Grandma before or a semi intellectual trying to prove that he is of different breed or blood like Ballaya does by trying to sound like intellectual. 

This people don't even listen to old literature of Telugu or poems and songs to know how close we are to Sanskrit language in both pronounciation and the ways of words being derived more so than Hindi. I bet he one of those retards who can't speak a full convo without mixing up english in his words irl. But tries to do something retarded.

B.S lol I don't care about your stupid religions or politics ,I am speaking with scientific backing ,you are just speaking non-sense.

You yourself can do a research ,take 5 of your brahmin friends samples,take 5 of your telugu non-brahmin samples ,test them and get their genetic coordinates and compare their distance.compare the distances between telugu Brahmins and U.P rajputs ,telugu Brahmins and telugu non -brahmins and see which is closer.science can be replicated by anyone ,your anecdotal references don't matter.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Post articles about 14411 let's debunk whatever this b.s is.

4 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

B.S lol I don't care about your stupid religions or politics ,I am speaking with scientific backing ,you are just speaking non-sense.

You yourself can do a research ,take 5 of your brahmin friends samples,take 5 of your telugu non-brahmin samples ,test them and get their genetic coordinates and compare their distance.compare the distances between telugu Brahmins and U.P rajputs ,telugu Brahmins and telugu non -brahmins and see which is closer.science can be replicated by anyone ,your anecdotal references don't matter.

dude don't waste your time with losers in this db. So many people claiming to be from Hyd, and yet haven't made the simple point that what they speak in Hyderabad is Dakhni, not Hindi/Urdu - which btw is the same language. Just some Sanskrit words thrown into Urdu, and they called it Hindi.

the silly Indian patriotism, the Modi bhakti that idiots here display used to be a huge source of irritation for me while I was living in India.. But now after meeting more Indians outside India who display things like 'empathy' - which Indians sorely lack, I'm less irritated.

I wouldn't go so strong on Telugu pride though, but if it helps kick fake Indian a$$, its a million times better than being called Indian.

I'm proud to announce that I have no connection with India whatsoever now. If there was a Tamil or Telugu nation, I'd be interested in the future. Fcuk India.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Post articles about 14411 let's debunk whatever this b.s is.

haha.. it's never happening.

bunch of delusional morons will continue being delusional morons about India being one.

thankfully Andhra people in my travels were far more open minded than the educated bigots in this db.

• Upvote 1

I'm not against Hindi being spoken in Hyd or wherever. I'm only against the monstrosity that calls itself India and has colonized lands (extracting value out of it to feed itself and call itself 3rd largest economy or whatever bs) where it is not welcome.

Hindi language is fine.

India sucks ra. as long as you are Indian, you'll lack any opportunity for self discovery..

for instance, the lack of awareness of what language is spoken in your own city, where you claim to have lived in your formative years.

extra hatred for muslim - for what, you won't know.

extra hatred for Andhra - again no idea.

what a pathetic thread full of bigoted and ignorant indian bhakts posting nonsense. same like all other threads.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

just say you are thirsty for russian, ukrainian, kazhak girls. why do you have to bring in 'culture' for that?

Indian culture is a non existent thing. One min on Indian roads is enough to understand the complete lack of any culture in India. Now or ever before.

btw, overwhelming majority of TG population do not speak or understand Hindi or Dakhni.

that's why the govt has two official languages. Not one.

56 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

so what if we are close to Sanskrit? we must become loyal slaves to India na? brain dead dumbfcuk.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so what if we are close to Sanskrit? we must become loyal slaves to India na? brain dead dumbfcuk.

Bruh are you even listening to your own talk?
Become slave to India? Bruh you are an INDIAN. You are an INDIAN as much as You are an TELUGU person as much as YOU are an HUMAN

Just now, Blade_babji said:

Bruh are you even listening to your own talk?
Become slave to India? Bruh you are an INDIAN. You are an INDIAN as much as You are an TELUGU person as much as YOU are an HUMAN

bruh.. if you crap on Telugu, why can't I crap on your fav thing India bruv?

if you call fellow Telugu as 'gorrey bidda', what's wrong with me calling fellow 'Indians' - I'm no longer Indian, since I broke up with that stupid nation, as worthless delusional dumbfcuking bigots?

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

just say you are thirsty for russian, ukrainian, kazhak girls. why do you have to bring in 'culture' for that?

Indian culture is a non existent thing. One min on Indian roads is enough to understand the complete lack of any culture in India. Now or ever before.

How da fuk did you go from talking about History which is cited from previous studies to saying I am Thristy over those countries girls. I don't even know how da fcuk do people from Kazhak look. And have a condition where I can't even remember the faces I look.

You are *** racist to your own people. If your are saying we are a country with no culture go stuff a big white stick up your own ass.