Dr BR Ambedkar Statue inauguration at Vijayawada

ARYA

7 minutes ago, Akhanda said:

watch TV5, ABN, etv, Mahaa news you will get Phd in Propaganda in no time brou.

I think what happened is, all the backward caste people who finally got into good positions, started giving the due credit to this guy, because of whom they were able to go to schools, temples etc. (My Opinion only)

I agree with tv channels... SAKSHI big time propoganda, tv9 Ntv, V6, T news anni propaganda ne... oka side valle propaganda anukunte vadu mentally challenged ye.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Constitution build chesetapudu veeniki respect icchi lead cheyamanaru...Lot of other experts contributed in forming the constitution, Veedu maatram veedi personnal Agenda tho Reservations in all sectors, even for retirement, qualification for promotions annitlo by default Lower caste valaki advantage and upper caste has to struggle.

I dint hate anyone or had any spite for lower caste ppl unti faced the Reservation concept.

Modern day lo Caste based Hate undi ante only Ambedkar gaadi Vonkara buddi valle... !!!

If we lived in those days, we would know what it was like.

Even to this day, you can see some lower caste people getting treated bad even with all the rules, constitution, standards. Just imagine how it would be 

• Like 1

Just now, Akhanda said:

If we lived in those days, we would know what it was like.

Even to this day, you can see some lower caste people getting treated bad even with all the rules, constitution, standards. Just imagine how it would be 

Then legal system to punish the ppl should be strong….

if someone bullied your kid in a class will you ask to punish the bully or will you ask compensation from each of the classmate in the bully’s class ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

if someone bullied your kid in a class will you ask to punish the bully or will you ask compensation from each of the classmate in the bully’s class ?

Should be strong annav chudu, I think that's precisely why these things are in the constitution. 

If you read up on Civil war in US, you will know.

Just now, Akhanda said:

Should be strong annav chudu, I think that's precisely why these things are in the constitution. 

If you read up on Civil war in US, you will know.

Reservation is the Laziest solution given for Injustice of Lower Castes...

That Idiot Ambedkar had grudge of upper caste....To uplift lower castes you dont need to punish the Upper caste ppl...

US did more attrocities on blacks but it wont give any special privileges in the job recruitement.

19 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yem vasthadhi stature pedthe any employment or any development ani aduguthunna @r2d2

Yeah.. we actually need అజంతా శిల్పాలు..

on a side note.. is Gandhi Hill still there or mingesaaraa?

6 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Constitution build chesetapudu veeniki respect icchi lead cheyamanaru...Lot of other experts contributed in forming the constitution, Veedu maatram veedi personnal Agenda tho Reservations in all sectors, even for retirement, qualification for promotions annitlo by default Lower caste valaki advantage and upper caste has to struggle.

I dint hate anyone or had any spite for lower caste ppl unti faced the Reservation concept.

Modern day lo Caste based Hate undi ante only Ambedkar gaadi Vonkara buddi valle... !!!

I disagree bro!! To create a level playing field, reservation was necessary for the first 50 years of Independance. But what he did not think is once the people who took the advantage of reservation got an edge and their children are taking advantage than the poor and uneducated.

5 minutes ago, bookmarked said:

👇👇👇  👇👇👇  👇👇👇  idigo baa matallone vachadu oka puski gadu@3$% 

bravaprapthi chendi kaarinda anna?

50 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

what if those people who give punishment also bullies..and take side  with bullies..?

ok…if you dont like ambedkar or reservations that’s fine…i too agree in some aspects…

forget ambedkar…but read about Jyotirao Phule and the social conditions at that time…

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

bravaprapthi chendi kaarinda anna?

Inkoka labor pulka gadu troll ni handle cheyyaleka buthulu..

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bookmarked said:

👇👇👇  👇👇👇  👇👇👇  idigo baa matallone vachadu oka puski gadu@3$% 

They never disappoint 

• Haha 2