Ayodhya construction ki 3,400 crores collected from normal people anta

JaiBalayyaaa

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was already successful at stopping my mom from donating 1lk to the temple.

my life's ambition is to prevent my mom from visiting this monstrosity.

I wish I had leftist parents who scoff at these things. people are too gullible and too easy to control with religion, that sometimes I hate having to explain to my mom basic stuff about how as a hindu, it is her duty to be kind to everyone and stop condoning temples that are built on the backs of atleast a 100k deaths of indians.

Temple guirnchi pichi vagudu vagav ante g paguludi.. sigu seram lekunda mee  amma ni lagutunav… em leki koduku vi ra 

9 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

Charity ki ivvandi ra….orphans ki daily meals ki upayoga padathayi ante okkadu ivvadu!!! Devudi gudi ki ante vachestharu ekkada nuncho..

Temple ki iche vallu charity ki kuda istaru… if you show ur charity is slefless..

10 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

Charity ki ivvandi ra….orphans ki daily meals ki upayoga padathayi ante okkadu ivvadu!!! Devudi gudi ki ante vachestharu ekkada nuncho..

People can spend money as per their discretion ba.

We don’t live in communism. They can donate to temples. They have every right. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

Hindu civilization flourished from north to south anna

north lo culture was destroyed by invaders, aduke spend time on reading history not just local chetta papers. develop an attitude/identity for motherland not local municipality.

temple is build using nagar style which is common in north india

complete ayyaka cheppu not during prana pratista

Ayodhya will in league of Rome/Jerusalem in less than 3 yrs

Gantha scene ledu akkada… ma caste ma blood ma party anthe!

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was already successful at stopping my mom from donating 1lk to the temple.

my life's ambition is to prevent my mom from visiting this monstrosity.

I wish I had leftist parents who scoff at these things. people are too gullible and too easy to control with religion, that sometimes I hate having to explain to my mom basic stuff about how as a hindu, it is her duty to be kind to everyone and stop condoning temples that are built on the backs of atleast a 100k deaths of indians.

I understand what you are saying. Don’t just pass useless comments like “monstrosity” without knowing the history and culture of the country. If you are so passionate that it is wasted money, why don’t you do something useful and show to the world 

14 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

I understand what you are saying. Don’t just pass useless comments like “monstrosity” without knowing the history and culture of the country. If you are so passionate that it is wasted money, why don’t you do something useful and show to the world 

stfu idiot.

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

Temple guirnchi pichi vagudu vagav ante g paguludi.. sigu seram lekunda mee  amma ni lagutunav… em leki koduku vi ra

neeku gaadidha vayasochina, chillara yedhava laaga online lo maatladthunnav.

1000s of muslims ni champi, donga ga vigraham petti, illegal ga daanni koolchi, daani meedha temple ni kadithey, daaniki support chesey nee laanti vaallaki leni siggu naakenduku?

supreme court judgement saduvko okka saari.. aa masjid kindha temple ledhu some remains of buddhist structures from 12th century aithey unnay. Ram Temple ni koolchi masjid kattinaaru anindhi antha kattu katha. daanni nammey nee laanti verri vengalappa lu naaku neethulu cheppakandi.

18 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

Hindu civilization flourished from north to south anna

north lo culture was destroyed by invaders, aduke spend time on reading history not just local chetta papers. develop an attitude/identity for motherland not local municipality.

temple is build using nagar style which is common in north india

complete ayyaka cheppu not during prana pratista

Ayodhya will in league of Rome/Jerusalem in less than 3 yrs

Hindu civilization aa? pichhi baaga mudirindhi

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

1000s of muslims ni champi, donga ga vigraham petti, illegal ga daanni koolchi, daani meedha temple ni kadithey, daaniki support chesey nee laanti vaallaki leni siggu naakenduku?

supreme court judgement saduvko okka saari.. aa masjid kindha temple ledhu some remains of buddhist structures from 12th century aithey unnay. Ram Temple ni koolchi masjid kattinaaru anindhi antha kattu katha. daanni nammey nee laanti verri vengalappa lu naaku neethulu cheppakandi.

MG

7 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

The way that you are behaving in a social media platform shows your upbringing. 

there's nothing wrong with my behaviour, outside of the simple fact that I shouldn't be posting in a low IQ forum like this.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Perfectly apt for you @3$%

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, psycopk said:

sariga cheya ledu... the campaign could have made even more sound... ee north gallu deniki panikiraru...

Baane chesaru dude ..valla 2024 main campaign kooda idey kada....

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

supreme court judgement saduvko okka saari.. aa masjid kindha temple ledhu some remains of buddhist structures from 12th century aithey unnay.

Can you post an excerpt? Just curious.

meanwhile, I read this - 

The court observed that all four of the Janamsakhis (biographies of the first Sikhguru, Guru Nanak) state unambiguously and in detail that Guru Nanak made pilgrimage to Ayodhya and offered prayers in the Ram temple in 1510–11 CE.

BJ galla meedha kopam tho.., you may be alienating the whole thing… no doubt BJP is doing it for sole political benefit. That doesn’t mean the history is wrong. There are numerous temples demolished by Muslim invaders, which is unfair.