Ayodhya construction ki 3,400 crores collected from normal people anta

JaiBalayyaaa

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's nothing wrong with my behaviour, outside of the simple fact that I shouldn't be posting in a low IQ forum like this.

You are free to leave 

38 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Perfectly apt for you @3$%

ee vishayam lo andaru kalisipothaaru kadha :giggle:

indukey anti sandrabob dumbfcuks ni chooste naaku comedy anipisthundi ikkada. okka caste meedha hatred tappa, em ledhu akkada.

anti sandrabob aney stand tho nay nee brain akkadey aagipoyindhi.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

neeku gaadidha vayasochina, chillara yedhava laaga online lo maatladthunnav.

1000s of muslims ni champi, donga ga vigraham petti, illegal ga daanni koolchi, daani meedha temple ni kadithey, daaniki support chesey nee laanti vaallaki leni siggu naakenduku?

supreme court judgement saduvko okka saari.. aa masjid kindha temple ledhu some remains of buddhist structures from 12th century aithey unnay. Ram Temple ni koolchi masjid kattinaaru anindhi antha kattu katha. daanni nammey nee laanti verri vengalappa lu naaku neethulu cheppakandi.

Charitra putta loki pote .. puchi kukka ni kotinatu kotali .. ipudu enduku le chetta anta keep crying useless fellow

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, reality said:
2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Hindu civilization aa? pichhi baaga mudirindhi

Confirm. Veedni 1st class ok veyandi

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Can you post an excerpt? Just curious.

meanwhile, I read this - 

The court observed that all four of the Janamsakhis (biographies of the first Sikhguru, Guru Nanak) state unambiguously and in detail that Guru Nanak made pilgrimage to Ayodhya and offered prayers in the Ram temple in 1510–11 CE.

BJ galla meedha kopam tho.., you may be alienating the whole thing… no doubt BJP is doing it for sole political benefit. That doesn’t mean the history is wrong. There are numerous temples demolished by Muslim invaders, which is unfair.

aa judgement time lo sadivindhi. I'll search and post.. already deeni meedha big talks maatladithey psycopk annai ban chesi 10gadu.. ofcourse Idc anuko.

BJ gaalla meedha kopam ani kaadhu. I'm an atheist. nenu religion ki pothey poni ani manushulu baadha padtharu ani criticize cheyyakunda odilestha.

but ee time lo the way the temple is built off the backs of murder of 1000s of muslims ani marchi pokudadhu for any conscientious human being.

muslim rulers maatramey kaadhu, rajadhiraja Chola also sacked a chalukya temple and stole the stone guardian back to his capital in gangaikonda cholapuram. those times were different. everyone was a power mongering asshole.

this current act of vandalism and destruction was done in the modern era in times of a secular governance. to condone this act and celebrate it is offputting.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Charitra putta loki pote .. puchi kukka ni kotinatu kotali .. ipudu enduku le chetta anta keep crying useless fellow

silly ga vaagaku. you support a temple that was built off the backs of 1000s of murdered muslims. I don't.

nenu kaadhu useless fellow. nuvvu.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

silly ga vaagaku. you support a temple that was built off the backs of 1000s of murdered muslims. I don't.

Read my previous comment with focus for 1000times apptiki aaina nee half brain ki elgudi emo…

Just now, psycopk said:

Read my previous comment with focus for 1000times apptiki aaina nee half brain ki elgudi emo…

don't waste your time responding to me. you just can't keep up with me.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What about Hindus that died even when Muslims invaded India

9 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

What about Hindus that died even when Muslims invaded India

under what sections would you punish muslims who invaded India. India was not a thing then. Indian constitution didn't exist..

what's the point of rule of law in the 21st century, when mobs can do what they want and be awarded for their act?

so next what? another mosque to be demolished? because according to your numbers muslims destroyed lakhs of temples (which they probably did) no?

35 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aa judgement time lo sadivindhi. I'll search and post.. already deeni meedha big talks maatladithey psycopk annai ban chesi 10gadu.. ofcourse Idc anuko.

BJ gaalla meedha kopam ani kaadhu. I'm an atheist. nenu religion ki pothey poni ani manushulu baadha padtharu ani criticize cheyyakunda odilestha.

but ee time lo the way the temple is built off the backs of murder of 1000s of muslims ani marchi pokudadhu for any conscientious human being.

muslim rulers maatramey kaadhu, rajadhiraja Chola also sacked a chalukya temple and stole the stone guardian back to his capital in gangaikonda cholapuram. those times were different. everyone was a power mongering asshole.

this current act of vandalism and destruction was done in the modern era in times of a secular governance. to condone this act and celebrate it is offputting.

Ordinary people becoming pawns and eventually victims in bigger political/communal game is unfortunate and uncontrollable. There are victims from both sides in those riots. 

Ruling govts that always play vote bank politics (new era of power-mongering assholes) lack the maturity and conviction to implement what’s rational, in an amicale way, is the reason for all this commotion.

Irrespective of anything, feelings and beliefs of majority people of a place must be safeguarded and respected. Ayodhya is Lord Ram’s birth place as believed by majority Hindus, which also has historical reference and significance. It must be respected and a solution should have been implemented sooner than later. While I don’t support the violence it involved, the solution is to implement the justice as ordered by Supreme court.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ee vishayam lo andaru kalisipothaaru kadha :giggle:

indukey anti sandrabob dumbfcuks ni chooste naaku comedy anipisthundi ikkada. okka caste meedha hatred tappa, em ledhu akkada.

anti sandrabob aney stand tho nay nee brain akkadey aagipoyindhi.

Avunu mari anti-Modi/anti-hindu stand tho nee burra ekkadiko vellindhi kadha @3$%