ee time lo Periyar cheppindhi gurthosthondi about religion.

Raven_Rayes

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

religion create chesinodu oka fool

danni propagate cheseyvallu rogues

daanni paatinchey vallu barbarians.

periyar in todays world will be thrown into gutter, that sort of MF somehow survived in 70's

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

periyar in todays world will be thrown into gutter, that sort of MF somehow survived in 70's

you are an idiot if you think Periyar was handled with kids gloves.. India was much more sanghi minded when he was around. he did whatever he did at great cost to his life and sanity.

if he was alive today, he would be attractin youth away from Hindutva.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

kanchi shankaracharya gaadini aithe arrest chesaru anna, for killing a person who was ready to become a whistleblower to his sexual activities in the mutt.

idhi recent history.

periyar gurinchi cheppindhi slightly less recent history. rendu facts aey.

Is this true ?

19 minutes ago, halwafan said:

Is this true ?

it is recent history annayya.. Unless you are a teenager, it happened within your lifetime.

jayalalitha's govt arrested jayendra saraswathi for murdering Sankarraman a manager of varadaraja perumal temple,. The seer was evading arrest for a long time by fleeing to sringeri, but on Nov 2004 he was arrested and spent two months in jail.

the case was finally dismissed because all key witness turned hostile and refused to testify against the seer, who had initially confessed to being accessory to the murder in an all women police station.

DMK wouldn't have had the balls to do that, because they'd be accused of being anti hindu. The arrest and the days leadig up to it, when the seer was on the run trying to find places to hide was national sensation during the time.

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it is recent history annayya.. Unless you are a teenager, it happened within your lifetime.

jayalalitha's govt arrested jayendra saraswathi for murdering Sankarraman a manager of varadaraja perumal temple,. The seer was evading arrest for a long time by fleeing to sringeri, but on Nov 2004 he was arrested and spent two months in jail.

the case was finally dismissed because all key witness turned hostile and refused to testify against the seer, who had initially confessed to being accessory to the murder in an all women police station.

DMK wouldn't have had the balls to do that, because they'd be accused of being anti hindu. The arrest and the days leadig up to it, when the seer was on the run trying to find places to hide was national sensation during the time.

I know about the arrest, but sexual related allegations hearing it first time … 

18 minutes ago, halwafan said:

I know about the arrest, but sexual related allegations hearing it first time … 

no one knows why sankarraman was murdered exactly.. Investigation revealed that he was an upstanding officer that often was at loggerheads with the carefree ways of mutt's seer. what those ways were, is something that we can only infer

there was a tamil writer by the name Anuradha Ramanan, who had accused Jayendra Saraswathi of making sexual advances on her in 1992, with an offer to make her an editor of the magazine that mutt was publishing. She has come on record to make statements to that effect both in the 90s, and when the seer was on trial.

TN govt dropped the case after the acquittal and didn't appeal the decision.

48 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one knows why sankarraman was murdered exactly.. Investigation revealed that he was an upstanding officer that often was at loggerheads with the carefree ways of mutt's seer. what those ways were, is something that we can only infer

there was a tamil writer by the name Anuradha Ramanan, who had accused Jayendra Saraswathi of making sexual advances on her in 1992, with an offer to make her an editor of the magazine that mutt was publishing. She has come on record to make statements to that effect both in the 90s, and when the seer was on trial.

Public available information says it is financial irregularities 

1 hour ago, halwafan said:

Public available information says it is financial irregularities 

then why did someone who complained of sexual harassment by the seer allowed to testify against him during the trial for this case? what relevance does this have to the case?

public available information is muddled on this issue. court judgement side steps the entire issue of sexual harassment in the mutt. what Ramanan - a brahmin writer herself, described as her experience in the few minutes she shared with the seer points to a sexually active seer trying to lure her close to him. He's described as being in a sexual pose with another girl, while he is talking to Ramanan.

okay, I admit this is all 'he said, she said' stuff, because there are no other complaints on the seer of this nature. I brought this up because people keep bringing up his marriage of convenience to maniammal, purely as ploy to transfer his legacy to her, which he was not allowed to do as an adoptive father.

Periyar led an open life, among people and didn't surround himself with sycophants by constantly challenging everyone around him and never allowing people to worship him. Can you say with 100% confidence that Ramanan was making up bs, when all the things that she describes - her being invited to the mutt to discuss about a new spiritual magazine that was planned, had happened.. and corroborated by a police officer at the time who refused to take a complaint on the seer.

If people can throw mud on Periyar whose life is an open book, some muck can be thrown jayendra saraswati too based on how he lives in his life behind 100s of people protecting him from ever meeting normal people.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@3$%

so u cooked up ur own story on the Seer to defend MF Periyar M0000nda 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then why did someone who complained of sexual harassment by the seer allowed to testify against him during the trial for this case? what relevance does this have to the case?

public available information is muddled on this issue. court judgement side steps the entire issue of sexual harassment in the mutt. what Ramanan - a brahmin writer herself, described as her experience in the few minutes she shared with the seer points to a sexually active seer trying to lure her close to him. He's described as being in a sexual pose with another girl, while he is talking to Ramanan.

okay, I admit this is all 'he said, she said' stuff, because there are no other complaints on the seer of this nature. I brought this up because people keep bringing up his marriage of convenience to maniammal, purely as ploy to transfer his legacy to her, which he was not allowed to do as an adoptive father.

Periyar led an open life, among people and didn't surround himself with sycophants by constantly challenging everyone around him and never allowing people to worship him. Can you say with 100% confidence that Ramanan was making up bs, when all the things that she describes - her being invited to the mutt to discuss about a new spiritual magazine that was planned, had happened.. and corroborated by a police officer at the time who refused to take a complaint on the seer.

If people can throw mud on Periyar whose life is an open book, some muck can be thrown jayendra saraswati too based on how he lives in his life behind 100s of people protecting him from ever meeting normal people.

i dont even know who this ramaman is. I got curious when you brought out the sexual offence angle in the case. I wouldn't have bothered if someone else in this forum brought up this argument, but since it is you i tried to get some more details. 

9 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Leave that Ravebn_Rayes.. he is a lost kid.

But I am Hindu and follower of Hinduism..I have many questions that are unanswered baa...

SanathanaDharmam antha strong aithe..evado chinna chinna ships meedha (East India Company on boats) vochi..antha strongest religion and civilization ni.. just oka chinna "Divide & Policy" ni implement cheesi... 200 years paatu rule cheesaarantaava??

Lets look at our inner fault lines.. Casteism and Untouchability fcuked up the entire civilisation..

Look at so many videos available on YT about Vintage India - 1900-1947, the improvised videos tell the whole story --

How the so called Rajputs, Thakurs, Singhanias, Malhotras -- sleep so well with British Elite..

The poor Indians ended up serving both Hindu Upper cast and British Elites the same way..

Its Upper Vs Lower, Strong Vs Weak, Rich Vs Poor -- 

Nothing to do with Religion or Countries.

9 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Periyaar ante vaade kada foster kid ni marriage cheskoni …

bodi mundakoduku laga andarii meeda edustu untadu….oh no wonder he is ur Hero

Aa pedophile e boss

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one ready your concoted story, that is your reputation raa PF

36 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

no one ready your concoted story, that is your reputation raa PF

what makes you think I give a fcuk about my reputation in this db? I'd actually be horrified if most of you agree with me. It would mean that I'm becoming more like you.