ee time lo Periyar cheppindhi gurthosthondi about religion.

Raven_Rayes

5 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Leave that Ravebn_Rayes.. he is a lost kid.

But I am Hindu and follower of Hinduism..I have many questions that are unanswered baa...

SanathanaDharmam antha strong aithe..evado chinna chinna ships meedha (East India Company on boats) vochi..antha strongest religion and civilization ni.. just oka chinna "Divide & Policy" ni implement cheesi... 200 years paatu rule cheesaarantaava??

Lets look at our inner fault lines.. Casteism and Untouchability fcuked up the entire civilisation..

Look at so many videos available on YT about Vintage India - 1900-1947, the improvised videos tell the whole story --

How the so called Rajputs, Thakurs, Singhanias, Malhotras -- sleep so well with British Elite..

The poor Indians ended up serving both Hindu Upper cast and British Elites the same way..

Its Upper Vs Lower, Strong Vs Weak, Rich Vs Poor -- 

Nothing to do with Religion or Countries.

No country is perfect. Other countries have race.. we have caste system (and religion)… we are a young democracy (75 yrs) which is still trying to get away from the caste system.. inter caste marriages, educating people in the lower strata and bringing them above the poverty line will eventually make all people equal, both socially and financially.. in most states, upper castes don’t have any power now.. it is all in the hands of BC’a and SC/ST’s.. 

15 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Periyaar ante vaade kada foster kid ni marriage cheskoni …

bodi mundakoduku laga andarii meeda edustu untadu….oh no wonder he is ur Hero

Yes, The same Periyar. One of his famous quote where the same party treats him as like a Demigod !

Periyar said that the DMK people sell their wives & The Communists lick others feet and survive.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, halwafan said:

i dont even know who this ramaman is. I got curious when you brought out the sexual offence angle in the case. I wouldn't have bothered if someone else in this forum brought up this argument, but since it is you i tried to get some more details. 

I was being cheeky with that comment, in spirit with what others are accusing Periyar of.

in 1987, before he became Sankaracharya, Jayendra Saraswati also ran off from his duties leaving behind his sacred thread and other stuff in his room.. He was traced 3 days later in Talacauvery region in Karnataka, and came back on his own accord after pleas from the reigning Sankaracharya at that time.

no explanations were given as to why he abandoned the mutt and why he came back.. but there are rumours that he was found in a lodge in Coorg with his lover.

1 hour ago, Raisins_72 said:

Yes, The same Periyar. One of his famous quote where the same party treats him as like a Demigod !

Periyar said that the DMK people sell their wives & The Communists lick others feet and survive.

well he was not wrong about the DMK or the communists. he didn't run a political party, but a volunteer organization dedicated to social justice. He's going to criticize whoever he deems as enemies of social justice. and that sometimes includes the DMK.

he's known to use harsh (crass) language to make his point. further enraging the 'respectable' batch into going into fits of anger for not being polite. He just didn't fcuking care as long as he resonated with people

India would do well to have someone like that right now.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was being cheeky with that comment, in spirit with what others are accusing Periyar of.

Jayendra Saraswati also ran off from his duties leaving behind his sacred thread and other stuff in his room.. He was traced 3 days later in Talacauvery region in Karnataka, and came back on his own accord after pleas from the reigning Sankaracharya at that time.

no explanations were given as to why he abandoned the mutt.. but there are gossips that he was found in a lodge in Coorg with his lover.

hmm, okay.. 

6 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Leave that Ravebn_Rayes.. he is a lost kid.

But I am Hindu and follower of Hinduism..I have many questions that are unanswered baa...

SanathanaDharmam antha strong aithe..evado chinna chinna ships meedha (East India Company on boats) vochi..antha strongest religion and civilization ni.. just oka chinna "Divide & Policy" ni implement cheesi... 200 years paatu rule cheesaarantaava??

Lets look at our inner fault lines.. Casteism and Untouchability fcuked up the entire civilisation..

Look at so many videos available on YT about Vintage India - 1900-1947, the improvised videos tell the whole story --

How the so called Rajputs, Thakurs, Singhanias, Malhotras -- sleep so well with British Elite..

The poor Indians ended up serving both Hindu Upper cast and British Elites the same way..

Its Upper Vs Lower, Strong Vs Weak, Rich Vs Poor -- 

Nothing to do with Religion or Countries.

so you became a follower of HInduism now? I thought you said you are a mala christian.. did you do ghar wapsi?

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

No country is perfect. Other countries have race.. we have caste system (and religion)… we are a young democracy (75 yrs) which is still trying to get away from the caste system.. inter caste marriages, educating people in the lower strata and bringing them above the poverty line will eventually make all people equal, both socially and financially.. in most states, upper castes don’t have any power now.. it is all in the hands of BC’a and SC/ST’s.. 

states themselves don't have any power, and wherever they have little power, courts are used to take that away from them. and courts are all dominated by brahmins. DMK's move to appoint priests from all castes being quashed by court is an example.

its naive to believe all the stuff you believe about India, but then you never came across as a smart guy. just another neutral guy who wants to think and feel happy things about himself and others, and hope every uncomfortable truth is solved magically because apparently with time things get better, without anyone pushing for it to get better.

I have a lot of problems with left wing in India - logistically it was hard to be around them for me I was increasingly uncomfortable sharing space with people who glamourize eating meat. It came to the point that I refuse to associate beyond work with people who are not vegan. Some even called me neobrahmin. I don't care. I will not sit with you when you eat meat.

but the other side makes me stomach churn. some of the most disgusting human beings I've ever met are the right wing minded Indians. With such nasty mfs in charge, if someone believes that there is hope for equality and fraternity in India, in the era of Modi, I can only say that they are either deluded, or they are good at hiding their right wing politics.

On 1/20/2024 at 7:12 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

religion create chesinodu oka fool

danni propagate cheseyvallu rogues

daanni paatinchey vallu barbarians.

Evanni cheppinodu oka moron

23 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

foster kid kaadhu.. someone who he chose to transfer the property of the DK foundation he was leading. She was a party worker.

he initially tried to go the adoption route to do it, but Indian laws at that time didn't allow for transfer of property to girl children, so he married her to do it.

manchi-manchi-kattubatlu-traditional.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nag said:

manchi-manchi-kattubatlu-traditional.gif

akkada kanchi sankaracharya gaadi leela latho leni problem, Periyar legal convenience kosam chesindaani meedha.. love your hypocrisy ra tammudu.

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

akkada kanchi sankaracharya gaadi leela latho leni problem, Periyar legal convenience kosam chesindaani meedha.. love your hypocrisy ra tammudu.

Hypocrisy amma mogudulu meeru.. mee tharvathey migilina vaaru

Meetho compete avvalemu 

• Upvote 1