YCP Social Media vs TDP Social Media

Sam480

I always felt that TDP has the best Social Media Presence among the regional parties , But right now i feel that YCP SM is way bigger than TDP SM

All i see is Shorts/Videos/Tweet's related to YCP dominating TDP'S all over the SM Platforms

Typically, opposition will have more SM presence since cadre will work voluntarily with fire to bring them back to power. 

Ruling Party will lose some of the voluntary SM force. But they will make up with more finance muscle. 

Social Media helped YCP a lot between 2014-19. CBN/Lokesh/PK gave them plenty of content to feast on. 

10 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Even a TDP leaning YT Channel felt the same

If elections held early, alliance won’t stand a chance. Manchi kurrodini pettaru TDP Vallu… Anne ground level report ani coloring ichi… media lo vachedhi repeat chestunnadu ee vyakthi…

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

YCP is more activated in recent weeks with #Siddam Utsaham 

TBH TDP had a good momentum coming into 2024, which they lost eventually during the last month because of the delay in seat sharing and Candidate Announcement

On the other hand, YCP which lost the momentum initially is gaining now because of the Siddam meetings 

Lets see who has the momentum in the crucial month March, Whoever has the momentum in March will carry it until the voting time

8 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

If elections held early, alliance won’t stand a chance. Manchi kurrodini pettaru TDP Vallu… Anne ground level report ani coloring ichi… media lo vachedhi repeat chestunnadu ee vyakthi…

Surveys pollsters tappa evaru cheyaru. It costs around 100 rupees for each sample. Free ga evaru chestaru surveys unless a party or a media channel contracts it 

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

TBH TDP had a good momentum coming into 2024, which they lost eventually during the last month because of the delay in seat sharing and Candidate Announcement

On the other hand, YCP which lost the momentum initially is gaining now because of the Siddam meetings 

Lets see who has the momentum in the crucial month March, Whoever has the momentum in March will carry it until the voting time

CBN’s arrest is a very strategic move by Jagan. Initially I thought that was a blunder but TDP lost all the momentum and became inactive for solid 2 months. They didn’t recover since. 

CBN/Lokesh meetings lo pasa kooda ledhu… they just have to pray PK/Modi can add the momentum like 2014. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

Surveys pollsters tappa evaru cheyaru. It costs around 100 rupees for each sample. Free ga evaru chestaru surveys unless a party or a media channel contracts it 

Independent agencies are less. Some were very accurate in 2019. Forgot the name but this guy confirmed the loss of PK, Lokesh. 

10 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Antha easy em kaadu bro YCP ki, Antha easy unte jagan won't be changing candidates in 50+seats, As of now they have slight advantage over TDP+JSP. A good momentum in March Month can turn the result in any Party's favor

31 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

I always felt that TDP has the best Social Media Presence among the regional parties , But right now i feel that YCP SM is way bigger than TDP SM

All i see is Shorts/Videos/Tweet's related to YCP dominating TDP'S all over the SM Platforms

Inthaki BJP fake social media YCP ka leda TDP ka support ?