YCP Social Media vs TDP Social Media

Sam480

6 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

CBN’s arrest is a very strategic move by Jagan. Initially I thought that was a blunder but TDP lost all the momentum and became inactive for solid 2 months. They didn’t recover since. 

CBN/Lokesh meetings lo pasa kooda ledhu… they just have to pray PK/Modi can add the momentum like 2014. 

Alliance with BJP might dent TDP'S Chances But Alliance with JSP will benefit TDP alot in Godzilla region, I won't be shocked if  TDP+JSP wins 70% of the seats in Godzilla region

16 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

One thing I would like to see YSRCP Social Media do is promote the completed projects more and not focus on mudslinging opposition. 

I don't think govt constructed any project.. Utter failure in everything and destruction everywhere

18 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

One thing I would like to see YSRCP Social Media do is promote the completed projects more and not focus on mudslinging opposition. 

glass marchandi

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Inthaki BJP fake social media YCP ka leda TDP ka support ?

Modi doesn't like CBN That's a fact . I'm pretty sure that even when BJP enters the alliance with TDP. BJP won't go tough on Jagan. BJP'S long term plan is to occupy TDP'S Place in AP Politics.

So bayataki matram TDP Support antaru lopala matram eddarito relationship untadi

5 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Antha easy em kaadu bro YCP ki, Antha easy unte jagan won't be changing candidates in 50+seats, As of now they have slight advantage over TDP+JSP. A good momentum in March Month can turn the result in any Party's favor

Antha confidence unte CBN won’t be desperate to ally with even parties lesser than NOTA. This goes both ways. 

Jagan is trying to hit TDP hard where it hurts the most. If Jagan is successful to win the BC vote, it will be curtains for TDP forever. Ofcourse, this could all fail and he made a fool of himself. 

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Inthaki BJP fake social media YCP ka leda TDP ka support ?

Bro… seeing you after long time… 2019 mundhu baga active anna Meeru appudu…. 

BJP vallu evariki support cheyaru… they just worry about themselves.,, migatha Antha karivepaku vallaki…. I’d think they don’t like CBN because of his “Democratic Compulsion” things in 2019.

8 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Alliance with BJP might dent TDP'S Chances But Alliance with JSP will benefit TDP alot in Godzilla region, I won't be shocked if  TDP+JSP wins 70% of the seats in Godzilla region

Hence the counter from Jagan to go with BC Mantra. Chuddam emi avtundho 

It goes both ways , That's why i'm saying it's tough election, not an easy pesy election for any party. One bad week can ruin any party from now. Jagan is going to loose some amount of reddy vote share and huge amount of Kapu vote share this time, So he is trying to consolidate it with BC Votes and that too mostly from the Yadav community

32 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

YCP is more activated in recent weeks with #Siddam Utsaham 

Sidham ledhu bokka ledhu. PK okkasari vasthe antha gupchup

8 minutes ago, familyman said:

I don't think govt constructed any project.. Utter failure in everything and destruction everywhere

There is some good work done to be promoted….. if CBN had come up with “Volunteer”, “Village Secretariat”, “Naadu-Nedu, Medical colleges etc, Yellow Media would have annointed him as “Arogya Bapuji “, “Vidya Visweswarayya”, “Vision 2050”. 

But YCP vallaki dabba kottukovadam teliyadhu…

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

It goes both ways , That's why i'm saying it's tough election, not an easy pesy election for any party. One bad week can ruin any party from now. Jagan is going to loose some amount of reddy vote share and huge amount of Kapu vote share this time, So he is trying to consolidate it with BC Votes and that too mostly from the Yadav community

AP elections will never be easy. Rayalaseema , Nellore, Prakash, & Uttarandhra are key for Jagan. If he gets majority in those areas, he can compensate the loss in the other 4. 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Sidham ledhu bokka ledhu. PK okkasari vasthe antha gupchup

He would be the last person to trust in an election campaign, I think Sharmila did way better job as Opposition leader in 1 month than Pk in the last few years

Just now, Sam480 said:

He would be the last person to trust in an election campaign, I think Sharmila did way better job as Opposition leader in 1 month than Pk in the last few years

Just want to see how PK remains politically relevant if Jagan wins this time.  Sharmila will do better as an opposition leader than PK. 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

AP elections will never be easy. Rayalaseema , Nellore, Prakash, & Uttarandhra are key for Jagan. If he gets majority in those areas, he can compensate the loss in the other 4. 

All i can say is one thing, There will be a huge difference in voting preference between urban vs rural and women vs men

TDP will sweep majority of the urban areas and ycp will do the same in rural areas, YCP will have an edge over women and TDP over men