Ktr behind Sam chay

kevinUsa

50 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

I will not be responding to anything related to personal things..

We are here to put forth our own arguments. Agree or disagree - its up to you. You can always counter with arguments of your own.

But digging into personality and life is not what this DB is for.

References to personality is fine as long as they are jovial and source of entertainment.

then you should not quote your personal things here if you are that matured

lol maturity lmao haaha married and kids ani post chesukuntu ammailaki feelings grinchi leki chillara posts enduku vestnav mega sanjay?

3 hours ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

orey opposition lo vuntey anni case lu vadi meede estara anyayam

Opposition lo unte anthe mari

nag and sey valla amma divorce vanaka undhi kcr yenata 
ahh-anukuntunnaru-brahmi.gifCITI_c$y

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

I will not be responding to anything related to personal things..

We are here to put forth our own arguments. Agree or disagree - its up to you. You can always counter with arguments of your own.

But digging into personality and life is not what this DB is for.

References to personality is fine as long as they are jovial and source of entertainment.

5 hours ago, argadorn said:

Vado pichodu post cheshadu manaki mind dobbindha  adhi  prove or evidence undali ga 

I’m not sure about his involvement in this nag chai divorce issue. You are right. But he is very big on partying with film industry bigwigs. It’s a fact.

I don’t know any Telugu politician who has so much obsession with partying culture as much as KTR does.

btw When was the last time we saw KTR spending time with masses in villages. He himself admitted in a phone call that he would change this time around. And he is scared of losing election in his own constituency. 

16 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I’m not sure about his involvement in this nag chai divorce issue. You are right. But he is very big on partying with film industry bigwigs. It’s a fact.

I don’t know any Telugu politician who has so much obsession with partying culture as much as KTR does.

btw When was the last time we saw KTR spending time with masses in villages. He himself admitted in a phone call that he would change this time around. And he is scared of losing election in his own constituency. 

Show any pictures or celebrity having party picture with ktr ilanti laddulo anta news le congress social media did during previous election

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

KCR kadupunaaa chedaaa puttaruuuu kodukuuu kuthurluuuu….thuuuu… after all okaaa Puvvu kosam inthaaa digajaripoyaduuuu Eedu. He has reached a point of no return. 

What kavitha did is normal like kabzas and shops valllani bedirinchadam  but tilli gadu chesinavi anni langa panule 

44 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Show any pictures or celebrity having party picture with ktr ilanti laddulo anta news le congress social media did during previous election

Bro by any chance are you Velama?you seem to support KTR and BRS in every thread?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

ivi anni keep a side

do u agree whether they used phone tapping to threaten people?