Am I Wasting money renting apartments?

dreamchaser

Hi friends,

Need your advice please.I came to US 16 years back as a student and got married 10 years back.I have GC too.My only kid is a 8 year old boy on autism spectrum so we are not able to stick to a single place and buy home as school is very important for us for autism services.My son is in 3rd grade and so far since preschool we changed 5 different schools for better services.Also we had issues with few schools in the past so we had to change schools.Though I have no problem changes apartments/schools for my son, I feel I am wasting lot of money on renting apartments.So far I guess i wasted about 100k on renting apartments.My wife is not working,Am I doing the right thing focusing on my sons needs or I am simply wasting money not buying home even after having GC?Please advice

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are a taking care of your son and attending to his needs. If this is your priority, then what ever you are doing is the right thing. 

Anavasaranga family and friends pressure ki bow down ayi nee concentration divert chesukoku kaka, If buying a home is a top priority the you would have done that long back. 

thanks bro.I feel bad when freinds/colleagues say OPT students have bought home and I am wasting money not buying home even after having GC

2 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

My son is also having behavioral issues , But the Autism program improved a lot for him. Now he is doing as normal kid with in Two yrs . I hope few yrs of this IEP program is fine. 

Atleast  now you can look for home 

my son is verbal and ok in academics bro and has IEP.But behaviors are his primary problem.We had to change many schools since they are not challenging him much academically because of his behavior issues

39 minutes ago, dreamchaser said:

thanks bro.I feel bad when freinds/colleagues say OPT students have bought home and I am wasting money not buying home even after having GC

Valla situations different kada bhayya. More than half of them are just show off. Don’t over think. Try to be peaceful 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dreamchaser said:

Hi friends,

Need your advice please.I came to US 16 years back as a student and got married 10 years back.I have GC too.My only kid is a 8 year old boy on autism spectrum so we are not able to stick to a single place and buy home as school is very important for us for autism services.My son is in 3rd grade and so far since preschool we changed 5 different schools for better services.Also we had issues with few schools in the past so we had to change schools.Though I have no problem changes apartments/schools for my son, I feel I am wasting lot of money on renting apartments.So far I guess i wasted about 100k on renting apartments.My wife is not working,Am I doing the right thing focusing on my sons needs or I am simply wasting money not buying home even after having GC?Please advice

Do you know places .. where you get home appreciatatuon 100% in 4 years.. you need to travel to Mars ... 

Then anybody loses money .. 

100k is the same .. you as property tax

• Upvote 1

Ignore those fools. Nee situation and nee priorities are different than theirs. 

• Like 1

Hi friends,

Don’t worry. You are not missing anything. Take care of your son.

If you have no financial constraints, buy a home if that is what your family really wants. You can sell it or rent it if you need to move.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dreamchaser said:

Hi friends,

Bro house is only for comfort mess like 4 bed 3 bath Ala but if you are happy with 2 bed apartment that’s absolutely fine and you have choice to move on as you needed. Once you buy house focus will shift towards to maintain that home. Spent your quality time with kid and be broad your self that.

• Upvote 1