if CBN is visionary and credited for the development of Hyderabad

Pandubabu

8 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

who are the visionaries for 

1. Bangalore

2. noida

3. Chennai

4. pune 

May be he avoided it to become bhopal, lucknow, bubhaneshwar, thiruvananthapuram etc...

1 minute ago, Pandubabu said:

so who avoided Chennai , bang , noida to become the above said cities ?

their respective CMs bro... 

19 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

their respective CMs bro... 

thanks bro . so lot of visionaries unnaru country lo 

49 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

1. Bangalore

2. noida

3. Chennai

4. pune 

Our Vision 2020 always stands in front to take credit for anything. SM Krishna never behaved like over visionary. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

CBN is visionary for them too. He is a major factor in getting IT investments to india. Everything cannot come to hyd - the spill overs went there. Without IT - what is there in those cities ? chennai is a literal slum. Pune is culturally backward. noida is land of goons.

IT is not even a major contributor for Chennai. You’d be shocked with the industrial growth there. Wish AP utilized the largest coast line to grow like Chennai. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

1. Bangalore

2. noida

3. Chennai

4. pune 

EENADU paper and ramoji rao bro … inka lagutunnaru CBN ni

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JUST444FUN said:

EENADU paper and ramoji rao bro … inka lagutunnaru CBN ni

Just wonder what these people will do with CBN approaching 80 for next elections.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sizzler said:

IT is not even a major contributor for Chennai. You’d be shocked with the industrial growth there. Wish AP utilized the largest coast line to grow like Chennai. 

Spent 6 years there. I did not say "major contributor". I know what i am talking about.  you first cure your jaffaism before reaching for these topics. Otherwise stick to jaffa expertize in communal riots, faction killings, babai murders, abusing sister gatra gatra.

Ap did use coast as much as it is in control. CBN first came with a port policy independent of delhi govt. Krisnapatnam, gangavaram are results. Ap is huge in aqua exports which are not taxes - it is that wealth only which makes jaffas  jealous af.

Just now, Sizzler said:

Relax! If you lived in Chennai and couldn’t see the industrial growth there, I will not waste an iota of my time on this.   CBN is the emperor and elixir for everything. Enjoy your life. 

what growth re jaffa. what are you talking about ? india has worlds fourth largest economy - does it mean it is rich or a place others like to come and live ?