if CBN is visionary and credited for the development of Hyderabad

Pandubabu

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

You said there is nothing if not IT in those cities. I shared Chennai is much more than IT. You can see industries , colleges etc all the way till Kanchi. This was long time ago and probably even more grown now. 

Also, Chennai is developed to a good extent by Telugu people. Still a significant amount of original Telugu people live there. 

You are not getting it. WHy does your batch cry on kostha for say films or seema for agricuture - seema lo natakalu or pataalu undava ? seema lo pantala pandava ? chennai lo kooda economy undhi but it is not worth talking about.

Chennai lo telugu people was all before CBN. After CBN eveyone moved their attention to hyd. Even people in nellore and tirupati stopped going to chennai for shopping or anything by 2010s - except airport. Antha economy unte why they ditch it ?

And before CBN - Nellore and tiurputai people used to go to ONLY chennai. Even vijayawada people used to go chennai for shopping or purchases. Now no one is VJW even thinks of chennai.

32 minutes ago, Anti_Sai said:

Annaya , Inka needi last stage anukunta.

aa CBN ee vachi neetho “orey babu avi anni nenu cheyaledu , Antha media propaganda Anna vinetatlu levu.

inka ninni aa paina vunna yuga purushude kapadali.

media propoganda ledhu emi ledhu. Media propoganda unte 2004 lo endhuku odathaadu.

Propoganda baadhituduvi nuvvu. Orrlallo perigi, caste grudges tho untaaru. I dont blame you though - thats the culture of those regions.  unless caste is ended we cannot grow as a society.

I dont need CBN at all. I am not a kamma. I studied in iit. I am telling what i saw by my own observation. 

In fact i rarely or almost never watch ABN or ETV. i started taking interest in andhra politics also recently - maybe  10 years back.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are not getting it. WHy does your batch cry on kostha for say films or seema for agricuture - seema lo natakalu or pataalu undava ? seema lo pantala pandava ? chennai lo kooda economy undhi but it is not worth talking about.

Chennai lo telugu people was all before CBN. After CBN eveyone moved their attention to hyd. Even people in nellore and tirupati stopped going to chennai for shopping or anything by 2010s - except airport. Antha economy unte why they ditch it ?

And before CBN - Nellore and tiurputai people used to go to ONLY chennai. Even vijayawada people used to go chennai for shopping or purchases. Now no one is VJW even thinks of chennai.

Bro… seriously , you are living far away from reality.  

Nuvvu Naku Chennai gurinchi teliyadhu… Tirupati, Nellore  gurinchi teliyadhu anukuntunnavu. 

You seem to be very sensitive about CBN. I will not saying anything on this topic. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Bro… seriously , you are living far away reality.  

Nuvvu Naku Chennai gurinchi teliyadhu… Tirupati, Nellore  gurinchi teliyadhu anukuntunnavu. 

You seem to be very sensitive about CBN. I will not saying anything on this topic. 

thelusthe cheppe vaadive. Ilaanti gas lighting sollu vaage vaadivi kaadhu. You are the one who is extremely senstivie to any acknowledgement of reality if it shows  CBN postively. You are driven by your village level caste rivalries. ANd the same emotional tricks here.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

thelusthe cheppe vaadive. Ilaanti gas lighting sollu vaage vaadivi kaadhu. You are the one who is extremely senstivie to any acknowledgement of reality if it shows  CBN postively. You are driven by your village level caste rivalries. ANd the same emotional tricks here.

Good, you know about me as well. You are the one with “Abhudhaya Bhavalu” and fortunately you don’t have to deal with Village life either. ✌️ 

• Haha 1

Rey ultra senstive @Sizzler - who made this thread - did not jaffa make this thread ? and other than me or another all other posters here are also jaffas.

Have you even seen me making threads about CBN IT ?

The most ultra senstive people who have a constant need to $hit upon CBN are jaffas. They know they have zero capabilities themselves. The only way they can feel good about themselves is making threads on CBN relentlessly and talk $hit.

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Good, you know about me as well. You are the one with “Abhudhaya Bhavalu” and fortunately you don’t have to deal with Village life either. ✌️ 

It is obvious.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey ultra senstive @Sizzler - who made this thread - did not jaffa make this thread ? and other than me or another all other posters here are also jaffas.

Have you even seen me making threads about CBN IT ?

The most ultra senstive people who have a constant need to $hit upon CBN are jaffas. They know they have zero capabilities themselves. The only way they can feel good about themselves is making threads on CBN relentlessly and talk $hit.

I don’t have any beef with you. I have proper social etiquette and don’t resort to calling names when I hear counter views. I treat people with respect and don’t let their bias be a reason for me to go on a tirade. 

Peace  ✌️ 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

I don’t have any beef with you. I have proper social etiquette and don’t resort to calling names when I hear counter views. I treat people with respect and don’t let their bias be a reason for me to go on a tirade. 

Peace  ✌️ 

I dont care what etiqutte you show to me personally. But when you lie about major things or try to gaslight people when they are telling about things as they are - then you will invite reponses.

Every city in India is developed by CBN ji … CBN ji explained atal ji… apj Abdul kalam inspired by CBN ji and became scientist

cbn ji should get bharath ratna award  and noble IT award 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TacoTuesday said:

Every city in India is developed by CBN ji … CBN ji explained atal ji… apj Abdul kalam inspired by CBN ji and became scientist

cbn ji should get bharath ratna award  and noble IT award 

Sensitive jaffa still crying that CBN got recognition for his work on IT.

Beggar CBN is the worst leader in the last 40 years kaneesam computer spelling aina telusa veediki.telugu raadhu English raadu.maatladam chetaraadhu.

Airport - built 2008 .  Orr - built 2008 . Iit - 2008 . Pvnr expressway - 2009 

tcs synergy park - 2007 Raheja mind space - 2008 

these projects were started by ysr . ysr developed hyd . Ysr brought George bush to hyderabad in 2006 .

• Like 1