Chelsea vs Manchester Utd

gunnerz4ever

I am a regular viewer to this forum ,have seen couple of posts from you one of them says something abt gerrard goals ,so thought of creating an account and share something on soccer .

@gr33d myp2p.eu is very good site (esp fox soccer and sky sports are showed on veetle player i love andy gray and martin tyler on sky sports )yes it's a tough match and a draw would defenitly benefit arsenal ....

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499337#msg1499337 date=1292618152]
I am a regular viewer to this forum ,have seen couple of posts from you one of them says something abt gerrard goals ,so thought of creating an account and share something on soccer .
[/quote]
welco#afd to this db..
last match chusava mama manutd vs arsenal

[quote author=manu1981 link=topic=133991.msg1499346#msg1499346 date=1292618220]
it starts at 4.oclock on sunday evening at stamfordbridge.
u can watch in myp2p site for links
thats a big match
[/quote]
baa aa site most of the times, match day na down aipoddi. atleast slow aipotundi.
footballstreaming.info, go this forum and get the right links for any match  sHa_high5ing

Yes i never miss any match (I love champions league matches and premierleague matches i watch sat'day 3 matches and sunday matches esp i dont miss any of the arsenal's match  i am a fan of arsenal from 2002) ......monday night football kada aa roju work from home chesa and match was totally dominated by arsenal team but utd know how to win . what about you ?

if i have any prob in myp2p.eu i use lagerassassin and espn360.com (it's free and you can see couple of matches on sat'day and sunday and all the carling cup matches  and monday night football and midweek matches are shown here and your ISP should have a tie up with espn to view) .Anni pani cheyyakapothe inti pakkane sportsbar untadi andulo mandu esukuntu choostha.

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499410#msg1499410 date=1292619012]
Yes i never miss any match (I love champions league matches and premierleague matches i watch sat'day 3 matches and sunday matches esp i dont miss any of the arsenal's match  i am a fan of arsenal from 2002) ......monday night football kada aa roju work from home chesa and match was totally dominated by arsenal team but utd know how to win . what about you ?
[/quote]

nenu manutd matches matrame chustanu. migata matches chusenta opika ledu. kani follow avta prati oka team scores ni
avnu arsenal dominate chesinda match ni??? LoL.1q LoL.1q
see this report -[i]
from a sports channel[/i]
It was perhaps a little tough on Arsenal as in a half which offered very little in way of goalmouth action, to concede in such a fashion would have left a bad taste in the mouth of Gunners everywhere. However United, probably just deserved to be in the lead after 45 mins.
[i]
from one of arsenal' s die hard fan website[/i]
Manchester United started quicker out of the traps and they took the game to us which I was pretty surprised about. Was it a conscious effort from Arsene Wenger to play deep in our half and stop Manchester United playing? Or did the home side force Arsenal back into areas that they did not want to be? I could not work it out in the early stages.

Manchester United were well organised, worked very hard and were determined but I do not believe that we could not have pulled them about much more if we took the game to them more aggressively.

We were simply never going to win that game last night playing in that way.

Park's adjustment in the penalty area for his flicked header was fantastic, a battling hard worker who saves his goals for Arsenal had done it yet again. Szczesny at 6ft5 could not reach the looping header.

Both Van Persie and Cesc came on in the second half and looked way off the pace.

conclusion

We were very disappointing on the night at least from an attacking point of view but losing 1-0 away at Manchester United doesn't rule anyone out of the title race. In this strange season we can go top next weekend by beating Stoke if Chelsea do the business against Manchester United.
As I said, we are going to have to improve. We played well at Chelsea and lost, played bluntly at Manchester United and have still lost.
This situation will have to change at the Emirates, a ground that hasn't been the fortress of past seasons. All we can do from here on in, is keep going and hope the best of this season is to come

still arsenal dominate chesinda match ni???? sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink

[quote author=MAN UTD link=topic=133991.msg1499447#msg1499447 date=1292619669]
nenu manutd matches matrame chustanu. migata matches chusenta opika ledu. kani follow avta prati oka team scores ni
avnu arsenal dominate chesinda match ni??? LoL.1q LoL.1q
see this report -[i]
from a sports channel[/i]
It was perhaps a little tough on Arsenal as in a half which offered very little in way of goalmouth action, to concede in such a fashion would have left a bad taste in the mouth of Gunners everywhere. However United, probably just deserved to be in the lead after 45 mins.
[i]
from one of arsenal' s die hard fan website[/i]
Manchester United started quicker out of the traps and they took the game to us which I was pretty surprised about. Was it a conscious effort from Arsene Wenger to play deep in our half and stop Manchester United playing? Or did the home side force Arsenal back into areas that they did not want to be? I could not work it out in the early stages.

Manchester United were well organised, worked very hard and were determined but I do not believe that we could not have pulled them about much more if we took the game to them more aggressively.

We were simply never going to win that game last night playing in that way.

Park's adjustment in the penalty area for his flicked header was fantastic, a battling hard worker who saves his goals for Arsenal had done it yet again. Szczesny at 6ft5 could not reach the looping header.

Both Van Persie and Cesc came on in the second half and looked way off the pace.

conclusion

We were very disappointing on the night at least from an attacking point of view but losing 1-0 away at Manchester United doesn't rule anyone out of the title race. In this strange season we can go top next weekend by beating Stoke if Chelsea do the business against Manchester United.
As I said, we are going to have to improve. We played well at Chelsea and lost, played bluntly at Manchester United and have still lost.
This situation will have to change at the Emirates, a ground that hasn't been the fortress of past seasons. All we can do from here on in, is keep going and hope the best of this season is to come

still arsenal dominate chesinda match ni???? sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink
[/quote]

match stats for u

Match Stats

Manchester United                Arsenal

17(6) Shots (on Goal) 11(5)
9         Fouls                 [color=red][b]17[/b][/color]
5         Corner Kicks         4
3         Offsides                 0
46%   Time of Possession 54%
0         Yellow Cards       [color=red][b] 4[/b][/color]
0         Red Cards         0
5         Saves                 5

dont judge the match by possession time. though it plays its part in deciding the dominating team, not always team with more ball possession is the dominating team sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink

@gr33d Manchester United were well organised, worked very hard and were determined
From my point of view :UTD were gr8 at the back (ferdinand rocks ) domination of play comes from midfield man utd are not as good as arsenal in the midfield .

Okay past is past but tell me who is gonna win the match on sunday ?