17(6) Shots (on Goal) 11(5)
9         Fouls                 [color=red][b]17[/b][/color]
5         Corner Kicks         4
3         Offsides                 0
46%   Time of Possession 54%
0         Yellow Cards       [color=red][b] 4[/b][/color]
0         Red Cards         0
5         Saves                 5

dont judge the match by possession time. though it plays its part in deciding the dominating team, not always team with more ball possession is the dominating team sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink
[/quote]

Edwin van der Sar 6.5
Hardly involved in the first half but stayed alert to make an important diving stop to keep out a driven effort by Nasri.

Rafael Da Silva 6.5
A defender who seems to love attacking and linked up well with Nani as he made some driving runs. Tenacious defending and learning from experiencing this kind of big occasion.

Rio Ferdinand51081
Classy performance from the England captain as he handled Chamakh with ease and managed to leave his mark on Sagna with a towering header that encapsulated his display.

Nemanja Vidic 8.0
The United captain showed why he is so important with an absolutely vital block to deny Chamakh a tap in from six yards when the game was finely poised. Another imposing performance.

Patrice Evra 7.0
Played with energy and verve, handling the dangerous Nasri as well as anyone this season and also bombing on at every opportunity.

Nani397115
Started brightly as he skipped past Clichy and was one of the hosts’ main threat in the first half as he blasted a whisker wide of the post before creating Park’s opener. Infuriated Rooney after the break as he went for glory and blasted over the crossbar.

Darren Fletcher 6.5
Typically boisterous display from the Scot as he competed for every ball and never stopped running. Like a wasp in the central midfield and it seemed to irritate the Arsenal players as he denied them time and space.

[b]Anderson Top of the Match 8.0[/b]
Excellent all-action performance from the Brazilian. Full of pace and power in a box to box role and involved in countless moves. Perhaps lacking subtlety with final delivery and denied a goal when he shot straight at Szczesny.

Michael Carrick 7.0
Very impressive in the 'quarterback' role with excellent interceptions and quick and accurate passing. Dallied on the ball once in the first half but otherwise an efficient performance.

Ji-Sung Park 7.0
Scored crucial opener goal with a clever header looped into the net after he drifted into the penalty area. The South Korean had started quietly but worked hard at both ends of the pitch throughout.

Wayne Rooney 7.0
Awful penalty blasted over the bar and you have to wonder what it will do to his confidence. First real involvement was a lovely touch, turn and shot from 25 yards which suggested he is feeling far better about his own game. Clever movement as the lone frontman and a cute pass nearly created an equaliser for Anderson before nearly atoning for penalty miss with a lob.

• Substitutions
Ryan Giggs27870
N/A
Replaced Anderson five minutes from time to see out the game.

Arsenal
Wojciech Szczesny 6.5
Seemed to be slightly off his line for Park’s goal but the young Pole was otherwise solid and stayed big to make a great stop to deny Anderson before clawing away a Rooney lob.

Bacary Sagna 6.5
Seemed to dive in too hastily on occasions but overall the best of the United back four and also tried to get forward.

Laurent Koscielny 6.0
Largely responsible for man-marking Rooney and too often made the wrong decision while looking uncomfortable in the air.

Sébastien Squillaci 6.0
The Frenchman made some good interceptions but was sometimes caught out by runs from midfield.

Gael Clichy 5.5
Difficult start for the left-back as he hauled down Nani with his first involvement in the game but responded with good good performance against the Portuguese winger. Perhaps a touch unlucky that he slipped in the build-up to the penalty award but it was a clear handball.

Samir Nasri 6.5
Arsenal’s star man this season was desperately disappointing in the first half as the Gunners struggled to get a foothold in the game but improved after the break and was at the hub of much of the visitors’ attacking play. Only sight of goal was driven effort from the edge of the box saved by Van der Sar.

Alexandre Song Bilong 6.0
The Cameroonian appeared determined to pick up a booking and it finally arrived following a cynical challenge on Evra. Certainly made sure Arsenal were not bullied in midfield.

Tomas Rosicky 5.5
Captain for the night but the Czech never really put his mark on the occasion despite some neat passing in the first half. Lacked the killer ball in the final third. Replaced by club captain Fabregas in the 64th minute.

Jack Wilshere 6.0
Tidy on the ball as ever and showed a spiky side to his game with some tough challenges but struggled to impose himself and was substituted in the 64th minute.

Andrey Arshavin 6.0
Dangerous early cross onto the head of Chamakh but another one who offered too little and demonstrated his frustration as he was booked for a hot-headed challenge on Fletcher. Replaced by Walcott 13 minutes from time.

[color=red]Marouane Chamakh Flop of the Match 5.5[/color]
Got in front of Vidic to win header from 12 yards that went straight at Van der Sar and then disappeared. Did not do enough to trouble the United defenders and was lucky not to concede a penalty for a handball in the area.

• Substitutions
Cesc Fàbregas 6.0
Returned from injury in the 64th minute but did not have enough time to pick holes in the United defence and looked slightly off the pace.

Robin Van Persie 5.5
Replaced Wilshere and looked eager to impress without ever getting a clear eye on goal. Added another body up front to concern United.

Theo Walcott 6.0
Replaced Arshavin 13 minutes from time and pace seemed to cause problems.

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499545#msg1499545 date=1292620654]
@gr33d Manchester United were well organised, worked very hard and were determined
From my point of view :UTD were gr8 at the back (ferdinand rocks ) domination of play comes from midfield man utd are not as good as arsenal in the midfield .

Okay past is past but tell me who is gonna win the match on sunday ?
[/quote]

i am very poor in forecasting. most of the time i dint got my results right
i guess it will be a honourable draw, considering manutd best defence, yet to fire forwards.
chelsea coming to its best defence, way away from its killer attacking game

its all action packed midfield..

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499545#msg1499545 date=1292620654]
@gr33d Manchester United were well organised, worked very hard and were determined
From my point of view :UTD were gr8 at the back (ferdinand rocks ) domination of play comes from midfield man utd are not as good as arsenal in the midfield .

Okay past is past but tell me who is gonna win the match on sunday ?
[/quote]

yeah, i feel that united were not at its best in midfield, not without scholes.
abt the match, i think we were well in control than arsenal midfield. look at the ratings of the midfield

[b]Manutd[/b]
Nani 7.0
Darren Fletcher 6.5
Anderson Top of the Match 8.0
Michael Carrick 7.0
Ji-Sung Park 7.0

Arsenal
Samir Nasri 6.5
Alexandre Song Bilong 6.0
Tomas Rosicky 5.5
Jack Wilshere 6.0

avg midfield rating of manutd - 7.1

arsenal - 6

7 implies a good rating and 6 is average. still u say arsenal was good at midfield? sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499607#msg1499607 date=1292621170]
Anderson 8.0 ante nijanga navosthundi dude give 8.0 for ferdinand or vidic i agree (esp vidic save at the end was awesome )
[/quote]

dude avi na ratings kadu, from a website - goal.com. sky vadi ratings kuda similar gane unnayi
yeah, even i m bit surprised abt anderson getting 8. i expected some 7 @3$% @3$%

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499677#msg1499677 date=1292621651]
i know it was from goal.com ,hmm scholes and giggs are real legends and i admire them a lot.
[/quote]

i m a big fan of scholesy.. he is kind of sachin in style, he never replies by words. only by play n goals. cant wait to see him again in the midfield pairing with giggs.. racha pair iddaridi. giggs 1999 lo goal against arsenal was one of my favourites. ninnu udikiddam ani kadu, really i love that goal

Nakenduku kalthundi mama na point of view cheppina anthe ,when anderson was substituted for giggs the commentator was telling abt giigs and the the goal he scored against arsenal (it was something like left foot flank shot ani )in the FA cup.

[quote author=MAN UTD link=topic=133991.msg1499566#msg1499566 date=1292620919]
i am very poor in forecasting. most of the time i dint got my results right
i guess it will be a honourable draw, considering manutd best defence, yet to fire forwards.
chelsea coming to its best defence, way away from its killer attacking game

its all action packed midfield..
[/quote]

am very poor in forecasting. most of the time i dint got my results right, Dude you bet on any matches ?

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499784#msg1499784 date=1292622448]
Nakenduku kalthundi mama na point of view cheppina anthe ,when anderson was substituted for giggs the commentator was telling abt giigs and the the goal he scored against arsenal (it was something like left foot flank shot ani )in the FA cup.
[/quote]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quI_LkMj4HI#]Ryan Giggs v Arsenal (FA Cup Semi-Final Replay 1999)[/url]
sHa_high5ing sHa_high5ing

[quote author=gunnerz4ever link=topic=133991.msg1499809#msg1499809 date=1292622625]
am very poor in forecasting. most of the time i dint got my results right, Dude you bet on any matches ?
[/quote]
mama work undi.. malli disco cheddam... take care n  nice to meet u  sHa_fr1ends