Dopidi, Short Film

ravivide

Srinu, I wanted to skip the dubbing phase for this movie. That's why I selected this story where the actors need not talk much.

Below is the other video of mine that I posted recently where you can see most of the scenes with lots of conversations. Please watch it in case if you have not watched it already.

http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?topic=20238.0

Srinu, I wanted to skip the dubbing phase for this movie. That's why I selected this story where the actors need not talk much.

Below is the other video of mine that I posted recently where you can see most of the scenes with lots of conversations. Please watch it in case if you have not watched it already.

http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?topic=20238.0

RAVI MAMA SUPER. BHAYAM  IS GOOD. but where are u in hyderabad. where r u now.

Srinu, I stay at Nagaram in Hyderabad.

This video is really great. Have you made it? The sound effects are good and color corrections are terrific. There is no story, but just an attempt to scare people and the filmmaker succeeded in it. The camera work is fantastic as well.

editing and sound effects and concept is mine that is for agyat 2 contest, rgv gave a offer to make short film for 2-3 min so that if he like he will give chance for agyat2 as director. i send this video but no reply. bad luck, i am also from hyderabad near kukatpally. now i am in australia for my masters,