OPT Extension RFE(Request For Evidence)

prashanth2510

[quote author=prashanth2510 link=topic=206206.msg2522690#msg2522690 date=1308975765]
Dude, let me all tell you that i have no need put a fake post. This is my real situation which iam facing, if possible please try to help me.Actually in my first term of my OPT, i changed with my first employer and presently working with second employer.
Both the times i mailed my university to update my employer details in to my SEVIS.
I dont know exactly what went wrong, iam in a mess. Please help me if you know anything.
[/quote]

Bro sorry i think you are mistaken no body meant to say that your post is fake only thing is its kinda unexpected situation and very rare that i have heard off .  Good that you updated your info. So, Like I was saying check your designation and all that in regards to your employment and ask your employer and immigration attorney to help you out they can and know how to handle your situation. Don't panic and handle it in a proper way and you should be fine. Good luck...Take care  H&*() H&*()

[quote author=riddle link=topic=206206.msg2522742#msg2522742 date=1308976477]
Doing good... Enti plans weekend ki.... F%G_@ F%G_@ F%G_@ F%G_@
Bro.. Pikki has given very good details about what needs to be done in this situation.. I Agree with what ever he has told. It is bad luck that they asked like that but u can work voluntarily for 1st yr on OPT.. You need support of Immigration Attorney or Employer to answer the RFE. Do not worry, everything will be fine if you submit details properly.
[/quote]

Weekend plans em levu mama, its just another day...how about you...

[quote author=pikki link=topic=206206.msg2522758#msg2522758 date=1308976648]
Weekend plans em levu mama, its just another day...how about you...
[/quote] Same bro.. Just another day.... #4H# #4H# #4H# #4H#

[quote author=riddle link=topic=206206.msg2522781#msg2522781 date=1308976931]
Same bro.. Just another day.... #4H# #4H# #4H# #4H#
[/quote]

Mee where abouts enti amma , where are u from and what field you do your job

[quote author=pikki link=topic=206206.msg2522793#msg2522793 date=1308977095]
[/quote] I am frm hyd erab ad mams.. presently in NJ.. i m frm networking field...

[quote author=pikki link=topic=206206.msg2522793#msg2522793 date=1308977095]
[/quote]
Anyways bro, naku full nidra ostundi...malli matladuta ok na , chalo mari take care have a nice weekend...bye cu...

[quote author=pikki link=topic=206206.msg2522832#msg2522832 date=1308977694]
Anyways bro, naku full nidra ostundi...malli matladuta ok na , chalo mari take care have a nice weekend...bye cu...
[/quote]bye cu

Yeah,iam trying to get in touch with my school DSO to know the employer details updated in to my SEVIS, whether they have updated both my  employer details in to my SEVIS. Iam also trying to answer my Query through a attorney. Please, guide me if you know anything regarding this. Thanks in advance.

[quote author=prashanth2510 link=topic=206206.msg2522867#msg2522867 date=1308978174]
Yeah,iam trying to get in touch with my school DSO to know the employer details updated in to my SEVIS, whether they have updated both my  employer details in to my SEVIS. Iam also trying to answer my Query through a attorney. Please, guide me if you know anything regarding this. Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Naku ante idea ledu bro ee query ela answer chestaro kani they are clear in what they want so ask your attorney and employer to take care of it, it's their job now..just follow up regularly you will be fine... H&*() H&*()