Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]EVERY LIPSTICK SPOILER BECOMES A LIPSTICK PURCHASER ONE DAY[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Difference Between A Man & A Woman... . . . A Man Always Has the Same D*CK Between His Legs all his life... . . . A Woman May Not!!![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]MAYAVATI ne shaadi kyu nahi ki? Kyuki uske paas HATHI hai..[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Aur RAHUL GANDHI ne kyu nahi ki? Uske paas HAATH hai.. Rahul :- Apna hath jaggannath[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]If a man remembers the colour of your eyes after the first date.....you know you have small boobs.....[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Post Breakup - [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy: shut up u bitch!! Ur pussy has been used more than google! [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl: dont talk u asshole! I wear heels longer than ur dick![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Having A Good Boyfriend Is Like Having A Good Bra ; It's All About SUPPORT.”[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A little boy was very jealous of his newborn sister so he put poison on his mother nipples.. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]next day their neighbor GUPTAJI died[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Funny fact of Indians.. Koi bhi cheez saaf karni ho.., they always say, 'Ek Ganda Kapda Dena'.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter and a better dancer... I saw the video.. We need to talk...[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]The most awkward moment - when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Most Indians Believe.. Punctuality is like having an Orgasm ... The later you come, The more successful and important you are!![/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335349057' post='1301684643']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Difference Between A Man & A Woman... . . . A Man Always Has the Same D*CK Between His Legs all his life... . . . A Woman May Not!!![/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335349104' post='1301684646']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]MAYAVATI ne shaadi kyu nahi ki? Kyuki uske paas HATHI hai..[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Aur RAHUL GANDHI ne kyu nahi ki? Uske paas HAATH hai.. Rahul :- Apna hath jaggannath[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335350718' post='1301684662']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]If a man remembers the colour of your eyes after the first date.....you know you have small boobs.....[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335350818' post='1301684663']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Post Breakup - [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy: shut up u bitch!! Ur pussy has been used more than google! [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl: dont talk u asshole! I wear heels longer than ur dick![/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335351377' post='1301684669']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A little boy was very jealous of his newborn sister so he put poison on his mother nipples.. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]next day their neighbor GUPTAJI died[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335351568' post='1301684672']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]The most awkward moment - when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow[/font][/color]
[/quote] ()>> ()>> ()>>

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]"LOVE" surely comes from the heart.but I suspect that "BOOBS" contribute a lot... !!![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Raju:Papa,ajse school me ek period SEX EDUCATION ka bhi shuru ho gaya hai.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Papa:Very gud.Lekin tum apna hila kyon rahe ho?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Raju:Homework diya hai[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl on ValentinesDay,in CardShop.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Owner:May i help u?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl:I need a Card,Jispe likha ho"Me Sirf tumhi se Pyar kartiHoon"[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Owner:Haan Hai.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl:12 card dedo[/font][/color]