Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

@3$% @3$% @3$% [quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335421637' post='1301689854']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]An old man: Wo din tha, jab biwi Baalo pe hath pherti thi to HATHIYAR khada ho jata tha! Ab HATHIYAR pe hath pherti hai to Baal khade ho jate hai ..[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Sir- Mann aur Tann ka exmple do aur antar batao.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Student- Aarti utaro to mann ko shanti milti hai & Aarti ki panty utaro to tann ko shanti milti hai[/font][/color]

This ain't a joke, its a true statement given by Rakhi..

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]"Woh jo aap andar bahar andar bahar kartein hai - I just Love it.." - Rakhi Sawant commented On BaBa Ramdev's Kapalbhati at an interview[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife : Why aren't U taking Me to Bangkok with U ?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Husband : Because No one carries a Tiffin to a Restaurant...[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1335431926' post='1301690065']
This ain't a joke, its a true statement given by Rakhi..

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]"Woh jo aap andar bahar andar bahar kartein hai - I just Love it.." - Rakhi Sawant commented On BaBa Ramdev's Kapalbhati at an interview[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_KVkPY2XIbRQ/TW1-So96ZVI/AAAAAAAABOA/5K0OebWybkM/brahmi%20RT.gif[/img]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]An old man maried a young girl. On suhagrat he showed 5 fingers to the girl.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]She said-Oh darling 5 times?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Old man replies-No dear,choose any one &use[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Son was filling the application form. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Son: papa, what should i fill in for mother tongue ?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Father: write, very long and uncontrollable.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Burial Worker: your hubby's coffin isn't closing due to his Erect p*nis![/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife:Cut it and put in his a** , coz thats the only hole in the town he missed.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Learn to be happy with small and normal things in life,.. Big ones are usually artificial.. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]..Sincerely S[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]unny leone[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Why is sex similar to shaving? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Well, because no matter how well you do it today, tomorrow You have to do it again with same perfection.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Husband climbs on the bed nude.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife : I have headache.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Hubby: I know that,so I've powderd my penis wit asprin.You want to take it orally or as injection.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]The only time a guy cares about a girl's hair is when she's tying it up to give him a b*owjob.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Rajnikanth's best... Rajni while fighting with his wife, showed his middle finger to her.... She got pregnant[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]We live in a world where losing your BlackBerry/iphone is more dramatic and scary than losing your virginity.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Sex relieves tension.... Love causes it ..[/font][/color]