Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][left]Teacher : Why do cow look depressed when being milked?[/left]
[left]Student : Madam, if someone rubs and squeeze your breasts for 2 hours but don't f**k you, how would you feel?[/left][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][left]Woman asked god to make the penis pretty. He said no way. Now it's ugly and you suck it. If it is pretty, you would eat it.[/left][/font][/size]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]There are only two things that change a woman's mood: "I love you" and "50% off SALE"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]We never really growup[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,], we only learn how to act in public.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Next year, the Kingfisher calender will feature nude pics of it's balance sheet !!*BailOutKingfisher*[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife Sleeping, Suddenly Shouts,“Quick, My Husband Is Back.”[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man Gets Up And Jumps Out Of The Window, then remembers “damn, I Am The Husband"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]If the global crisis continues at the present rate,by the end of this year only two banks will be left operational,the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336979655' post='1301793750']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Wife Sleeping, Suddenly Shouts,“Quick, My Husband Is Back.”[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man Gets Up And Jumps Out Of The Window, then remembers “ damn, I Am The Husband"[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated3/bemmi.lol4.gif[/img][img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated3/bemmi.lol4.gif[/img][img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated3/bemmi.lol4.gif[/img]