Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One day a single mother was in the grocery store with her 4 kids. They were acting up. Bad little kids. They were running around grabbing items off the shelves crying and screaming all over the place. [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The mother grabbed all and said "I should have swallowed all of you!"[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336890086' post='1301788019']
[left]Woman asked god to make the penis pretty. He said no way. Now it's ugly and you suck it. If it is pretty, you would eat it.[/left]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated3/bemmi.lol4.gif[/img]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Q: Whats the speed limit of sex?[/color]
[color=#000000]A: 68 because at 69 you have to turn around!![/color][/font][/size]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A notice in a factory for girl workers.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]If ur skirt is long,protect urself from machines at work..If it is short,protect urself from men at work[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Santa Was Asked To Explain Rape, [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]He Said: It Is A Very-Very Difficult Job, It Is Something Like Playing Golf With A Moving Hole.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl : Real Love is, when two people are so close that they see the world together in one direction. [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy : U mean Doggy Style??[/font][/color]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336992903' post='1301794013']
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Q: Whats the speed limit of sex?[/color]
[color=#000000]A: 68 because at 69 you have to turn around!![/color][/font][/size]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated3/bemmi.lol4.gif[/img]

[quote name='summer27' timestamp='1336993196' post='1301794016']
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Girl : Real Love is, when two people are so close that they see the world together in one direction. [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Boy : U mean Doggy Style??[/font][/color]
[/quote]

CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y ne yavva summeru sampesthunnav ga

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Breakin News on PakTV: Water&presence of whales found on moon by Pakistani Satellite.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]BBC"Satellite launched by Pakistan found in Arabian Sea"[/font][/color]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][left]True Sex - “Any Man Can F*uck Hundred Girls, But Only A Real Man Can F*uck One Girl In A Hundred Ways” [/left][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][left]An Arab student sends an e-mail to his dad, saying:[/left][/color]

[color=#000000][left]Dear Dad,[/left][/color]
[color=#000000][left]Berlin is wonderful. People are nice and I really[/left][/color]
[color=#000000][left]like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive[/left][/color]
[color=#000000][left]at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB
when all my teachers and many fellow students
travel by train.

Your son, Nasser

The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail
From his dad:

My dear loving son,

Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred
to your account. Please stop embarrassing us.
Go and get yourself a train too.

Love, your Dad[/left][/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][left][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Boy:"Tum gaana bahut accha[/font][font="'lucida grande"][size=2] [/size][/font][/left][/color][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left]gaati ho".[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left]Girl:"Thanks but i'm just Bathroom[/left][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][size=2][left][font="'lucida grande"] [/font][/left][/size][/color][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left]singer"....[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left][color=#000000]Boy:"Toh bulao na kabhi apne live[/color] [color="#000000"]program pe"...[/color][/left][/size][/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][left]Odiyam set his password as "incorrect".[/left][/color]
[color=#000000][left]So whenever he forgets, the computer automatically reminds him. "Your password is incorrect".[/left][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][left]A girl for First the time was handling a boy's c*ock. After some time, some drops [/left][/color][color=#000000][left]came out, she asked wat's that? [/left][/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][left]The boy said:These are tears of happiness.[/left][/color][/font][/size]