Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

Funny fact - [color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Having a eye contact for more than 6 seconds without looking away or blinking reveals a desire for either sex or murder.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]I told my wife I wanted to try a*nal sex. She told me she's been having sex with an asshole for years[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Why does a woman have two pairs of lips? One to fight and the other to make up...[/font][/color]

[font="System,Helvetica"]Doctor, the embarrassed man said, "I have a sexual problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore."[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]"Mr. Thomas, bring her back with you tomorrow and let me see what I can do."[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]The next day the worried fellow returned with his wife. "Take off your clothes, Mrs. Thomas," the medic said. "Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh, I see. Ok, you may put your clothes back on."[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]The doctor took the husband aside. "You're in perfect health," he said. "Your wife didn't give me an erection, either."[/font]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]The Judge asked the prostitute-So when did u realize that u were Raped?? Prostitute-When the cheque bounced!!![/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]There are only two things that change a woman's mood: "I love you" and "50% off SALE"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]the best smell in the world is that of the woman you love =)[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man married a traffic officer.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Friend-How was ur 1st night? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]Man-she took Rs100 from me for overspeed Rs200 for wrongside entry and Rs500 for no helmet![/font][/color]

[font="System,Helvetica"]"Doc, I think my son has AIDS," a patient told his urologist on the phone. "The only woman he's screwed is our maid."[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]"Ok, don't be hard on him. He's just a kid," the medic soothed. "Get him in here right away and I'll take care of him."[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]"But, Doc. I've been screwing the maid too and I've got the same symptoms he has." Said the man.[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]"Then you come in with him and I'll fix you both up." Replied the Doc.[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]"Well," the man admitted, " I think my wife has it too."[/font]
[font="System,Helvetica"]"Son of a bitch!" the physician roared. "That means we've all got it!"[/font]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A bus [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]is a vehicle that runs twice as fast [u] when you are after it[/u] compared to [u]when you are in it[/u].[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]3-year-old Odiyam [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,] examined his balls while taking his bath "Mom" he asked "Are these my brains?" "Not yet" She replied.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]To be sure of hitting the target [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]A little boy asked his father,"Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"Father replied,"I don't know son, I'm still paying."[/font][/color]