Yupptv Or Reliableiptv ?

chiru_tiru

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1335306796' post='1301682577']
Next 2 days lo nenu edo okati teesukovali.... &D_@@ &D_@@ Inka veeti gurinchi choostunanu...
[/quote]

We took service 1 month back, the service is great, and the customer care team is also supportive before and after we took service, they are so nice and explained before i took the connection, they helped step by step how to install once i got the unit. Initially I used to use service from yupp and upon one of my friends recommendations I switched to Reliable IP TV. The quality of Reliable is unmatchable. Quality.I strongly recommend this to my friends. Yupp has lost its ground.

• Upvote 1

Last 6 months I am using this Reliable IPTV service and before that I was trying Yupp TV for 1 month. Reliable IPTV quality is uncomparable wit Yupp TV.Also It beats the quality of Dish TV per sure.No other service provider is giving like reliable iptv content as cinelokam...special episodes.....monthly movies and recently they launched hindi cannels also..I strongly recommend this service.

• Upvote 1

[quote name='vicky2indian' timestamp='1335510123' post='1301696565']

We took service 1 month back, the service is great, and the customer care team is also supportive before and after we took service, they are so nice and explained before i took the connection, they helped step by step how to install once i got the unit. Initially I used to use service from yupp and upon one of my friends recommendations I switched to Reliable IP TV. The quality of Reliable is unmatchable. Quality.I strongly recommend this to my friends. Yupp has lost its ground.
[/quote]

[size=4]@vicky2indian...you are right.....[/size]

[size=4]ReliableIPTV quality and content is unmatchable.. Yupp tv customer service is very poor and high rates comparing to ReliableIPTV.. Am happy with reliableiptv with cheaper rates. [/size]

• Upvote 1

[quote name='chiru_tiru' timestamp='1335304365' post='1301682460']

thanks baa

veedi daggara..VOD vunnai....reliable vaadi daggara Zee hindi kooda vunnai ani oka chinna thought
[/quote]

Reliableiptv vaadi daggara kuda VOD vunnai and they have hindi channels too....and comparing to yupptv reliabletv is vey cheap..
reliabletv clarity is excellent comparing to yupptv...upon my friends recommendation i switched from yupptv to reliable....great service....

• Upvote 1

Reliable iptv is awesome we are really enjoying with telugu and hindi channels. My parents are also enjoying watching this channels and am using this from past one and half year it really good.

• Upvote 2

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1335306796' post='1301682577']
Next 2 days lo nenu edo okati teesukovali.... &D_@@ &D_@@ Inka veeti gurinchi choostunanu...
[/quote]

Reliableiptv cheaper anna....ee link okka sari chudu..

http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/

[quote name='vicky2indian' timestamp='1335510123' post='1301696565']

[/quote]
[quote name='thiru_yadav' timestamp='1335512300' post='1301696605']

Reliableiptv cheaper anna....ee link okka sari chudu..

[url="http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/"]http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks for the info .... guarantee ga choostanu.... ))(<

• Upvote 1

hey i 2 have an account with RELIABLEIPTV and im using it from past 1yr and its awesome the content the clarity and more over the Customer Care service very helpful......i like ETV more as i watch daliy soaps so Yupp dont have d channel and even i heard that ReliabeIPTV will get ZEETelugu 2 so just waiting.....IPTV has got HINDI 2 my fav channel ZEE TV and all of ZEE.......I recommended 2 all my frnds and even they love the serivce.........

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1335512803' post='1301696620']

[/quote] aunty Peru cheppukoni mottam kala vari kodalu nundi chinnari Pelli kuturu varaku anni chuseyi...

Reliableiptv is awesome service in affordable price....HD quality...no issues.i suggest to go for it....

[b][url="http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/"]http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/[/url][/b]

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1335512803' post='1301696620']

[/quote]

Nijam cheppu.. Siggu enduku... Aunty Peru cheppi nuvvu daily serials chusthav ani naa doubt

[quote name='telugulover' timestamp='1335517661' post='1301696665']
aunty Peru cheppukoni mottam kala vari kodalu nundi chinnari Pelli kuturu varaku anni chuseyi...
[/quote]
[quote name='telugulover' timestamp='1335544770' post='1301698431']
Nijam cheppu.. Siggu enduku... Aunty Peru cheppi nuvvu daily serials chusthav ani naa doubt
[/quote]

Edo ala appudu appudu kalisi vastundi.... &D_@@

[quote name='pavanip' timestamp='1335512007' post='1301696593']
Reliableiptv vaadi daggara kuda VOD vunnai and they have hindi channels too....and comparing to yupptv reliabletv is vey cheap..
reliabletv clarity is excellent comparing to yupptv...upon my friends recommendation i switched from yupptv to reliable....great service....
[/quote]

VODs only for Etv and Maatv kada....what abt Gemini....