Yupptv Or Reliableiptv ?

chiru_tiru

[quote name='PriyankaCA' timestamp='1335513257' post='1301696631']
hey i 2 have an account with RELIABLEIPTV and im using it from past 1yr and its awesome the content the clarity and more over the Customer Care service very helpful......i like ETV more as i watch daliy soaps so Yupp dont have d channel and even i heard that ReliabeIPTV will get ZEETelugu 2 so just waiting.....IPTV has got HINDI 2 my fav channel ZEE TV and all of ZEE.......I recommended 2 all my frnds and even they love the serivce.........
[/quote]
Nenu Eee tV choodalenu.... and most of time say 95% nenu live choodalenu....with those adds...noway...so VODs anni channels ki vunte....its better kaani Etv and Maatv only kada.....

[quote name='thiru_yadav' timestamp='1335512300' post='1301696605']

Reliableiptv cheaper anna....ee link okka sari chudu..

[url="http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/"]http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/[/url]
[/quote]

reliable platinum yearly : : 199 , and 239 with Roku....veedu Etv , without Zee telugu

Yupp TV Silver telugu new pkg : 199 and 209 with roku...veddu Zee telugu without Etv.

• 1 year later...

yupptv is ok, kothaga telugu live anta edho vachindhi kotha cinemaalu anni pettadu andhulo 2zgrn1h.gif?m=1321424371

Ya Yaar YuppTV is really gud they are recently added the latest packages and Hindi channels and hindi & regional movies also. I am using YuppTV from the past 3 years and its working flawless. I have even recommended to all my relatives staying with me .

reliable platinum yearly : : 199 , and 239 with Roku....veedu Etv , without Zee telugu

Yupp TV Silver telugu new pkg : 199 and 209 with roku...veddu Zee telugu without Etv.

http://www.yupptv.com/ThanksGivingPlusPackages.aspx

YuppTV Mega Telugu New Plus Thanks Package 62+Channels at 149..99 per Yearly Only.

One Important thing is the YuppTV has Multiple Time Zones, Unlimited Bollywood & Regional Movies Online at YuppTV.com.You may watch Free air channels also on YuppTV.

Nenu Eee tV choodalenu.... and most of time say 95% nenu live choodalenu....with those adds...noway...so VODs anni channels ki vunte....its better kaani Etv and Maatv only kada.....

i have personally been using YuppTV ever since me and my family have shifted to US. 
there service is first class with my amazing features like customer can watch it on multiple devices at the same time, you can cancel the package temp (if you are on a holiday) and renew it again, VOD for 1 week and many more which i dont think is available with anyone other player...Ypu May Also watch Your Favorite Channels in Vods of 1week programs.We love YuppTV and we definitely make it a point to refer it to any Indian coming here.

evaranna use chestunnara...
cheste edi better.....

opion please

YuppTV is awesome yaar they are providing so many channels & vod's also.One Important thing is the YuppTV has Multiple Time Zones, Unlimited Bollywood & Regional Movies Online at YuppTV.com.You may watch Free air channels also on YuppTV.YuppTV launches its first small, sleek and Smart TV dongle for South Asians in USA. 

We took service 1 month back, the service is great, and the customer care team is also supportive before and after we took service, they are so nice and explained before i took the connection, they helped step by step how to install once i got the unit. Initially I used to use service from yupp and upon one of my friends recommendations I switched to Reliable IP TV. The quality of Reliable is unmatchable. Quality.I strongly recommend this to my friends. Yupp has lost its ground.

http://www.reliableiptv.com/usa/

i have personally been using YuppTV ever since me and my family have shifted to US. 
there service is first class with my amazing features like customer can watch it on multiple devices at the same time, you can cancel the package temp (if you are on a holiday) and renew it again, VOD for 1 week and many more which i dont think is available with anyone other player...
i have also come across few issues with it sometimes, but trust me all my issues have been perfectly resolved by there 24/7 customer support.
We love YuppTV and we definitely make it a point to refer it to any Indian coming here.

• 1 year later...

Have always been using Yupptv whenever my parents or my in laws visited US. 

They services are always reliable .

I watch this on my two smart Tv's , though they channels are not HD ,quality was always upto the mark.

I seldom faced issues and whenever i did i contacted there Support.

Trust me there support was always polite and active . They know there job and always help to fix the issues.

• 1 month later...