Love Story...twists Turns And ?

chingchangchow

She moved my home and i tried to comfort her so i bought furniture and utensils to make her feel comfortable especially a very good bed as she always used to complain saying i always slept on floor since she came to US. Motham oka 1 month salary petti house full furnish chesanu and i was very much excited for the new phase of life. Tvaralo valla parents ki ma parents ki cheppi less than a yr lo pelli chesukundam anukunnanu. Ma parents koncham money minded kuda so i thought i should save so much of money and buy a flat and project it as her property so that she will not have problems once she is married anukunna. Ante i am a reddy appadike naku 1-2 crore dowry iche matches vachayi and ma parents dani gurinchi matlade vallu so i understood my gf ni accept cheyaru ani as she is from a middle class family and they are Smarthas. Asalu valla nanna pelliki oppukodu and dowry em istaru inka pelli cheste great anukunna. Night shifts ki good bye cheppesa as moved to new job. Happy ga 9am-6pm undedi. Sometimes weekend support but chala peaceful ga undindi without much pressure. Roju tinnaka i used to think i should start her teaching weblogic portal. Oka desktop kuda konna and installed severs on different machines for easy understanding. 1st 2-3 weeks chala concentration to cheppevadini 10pm- midnight . Edanna question adugute cheptunte nikem radu anedi. Nenu sincere ga undi nerchuko ani tittevadini. A time lo i was actually training online for 6 more people so i used to ask her to listen to same class. Later she used to not pay attention and used to cook while i am taking class. I am training pprofessionally so i used to continue the class but chiraku vachedi as asalu i started training for her and just thought i can use same time to make some good money. Also, i was also in consultancy business so fast ga place cheyachu anukunevadini.

will cont..next post

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338783307' post='1301905493']
She moved my home and i tried to comfort her so i bought furniture and utensils to make her feel comfortable especially a very good bed as she always used to complain saying i always slept on floor since she came to US. Motham oka 1 month salary petti house full furnish chesanu and i was very much excited for the new phase of life. Tvaralo valla parents ki ma parents ki cheppi less than a yr lo pelli chesukundam anukunnanu. Ma parents koncham money minded kuda so i thought i should save so much of money and buy a flat and project it as her property so that she will not have problems once she is married anukunna. Ante i am a reddy appadike naku 1-2 crore dowry iche matches vachayi and ma parents dani gurinchi matlade vallu so i understood my gf ni accept cheyaru ani as she is from a middle class family and they are [size=8]Smarthas[/size]. Asalu valla nanna pelliki oppukodu and dowry em istaru inka pelli cheste great anukunna. Night shifts ki good bye cheppesa as moved to new job. Happy ga 9am-6pm undedi. Sometimes weekend support but chala peaceful ga undindi without much pressure. Roju tinnaka i used to think i should start her teaching weblogic portal. Oka desktop kuda konna and installed severs on different machines for easy understanding. 1st 2-3 weeks chala concentration to cheppevadini 10pm- midnight . Edanna question adugute cheptunte nikem radu anedi. Nenu sincere ga undi nerchuko ani tittevadini. A time lo i was actually training online for 6 more people so i used to ask her to listen to same class. Later she used to not pay attention and used to cook while i am taking class. I am training pprofessionally so i used to continue the class but chiraku vachedi as asalu i started training for her and just thought i can use same time to make some good money. Also, i was also in consultancy business so fast ga place cheyachu anukunevadini.

will cont..next post
[/quote]

ante enti baa sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1338783325' post='1301905494']

Lifting The Thread #:~ #:~ #:~
[/quote]

waht does that mean?

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1338783455' post='1301905501']
ante enti baa sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y
[/quote]

Ade boss komatlu, brahmins, iyengars type anuko...non veg tinaru

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338783518' post='1301905507']