Love Story...twists Turns And ?

chingchangchow

Night motham i had no sleep and i had all bad thoughts (romantic) and i was really so high anni rojulu agagalam boss after even committing darunama kada? i thought asalu i should make her experience what is romance so that even she will be ignited with thoughts and stop restricting . Full mentally prepare avutu finally 5 am ki padukunna and got up at 8 and went and knocked her door.she opened it and told me to watch tv or cook if i am hungry and that she will go and sleep for some more time. Bongulo tindi kosam or tv kosam vachana vella chetha apts kanna na hotel room bavuntundi ani manasulo anukunnanu. she went inside and slept . TV chustunte anni inka romance penche shows vachayi inka guts techukoni i went and slept next to her but i was scared to touch her and pandi laga padukundi and observe kuda cheyaledu that i am next to her. 11 ki lechindi and was shocked to see me and nenu inka taggaledu. she was about to yell at me but nenu chance ivvakunda i kissed her and didnt even leave her 4-5 mins. 1st 20-30 secs she pushed me away tavata she didn't stop me ;) encourage cheyaledu but stop kuda cheyaledu.

Dinner chesi next part rastanu

Enti Bro's asalu encouragement ledu ...Let me know ur interest for writing further..if no one is following i will carry on with my work :)

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338771645' post='1301904564']
Enti Bro's asalu encouragement ledu ...Let me know ur interest for writing further..if no one is following i will carry on with my work :)
[/quote]

Continue ba nice going F%G_@ F%G_@

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338771527' post='1301904551']
Night motham i had no sleep and i had all bad thoughts (romantic) and i was really so high anni rojulu agagalam boss after even committing darunama kada? i thought asalu i should make her experience what is romance so that even she will be ignited with thoughts and stop restricting . Full mentally prepare avutu finally 5 am ki padukunna and got up at 8 and went and knocked her door.she opened it and told me to watch tv or cook if i am hungry and that she will go and sleep for some more time. Bongulo tindi kosam or tv kosam vachana vella chetha apts kanna na hotel room bavuntundi ani manasulo anukunnanu. she went inside and slept . TV chustunte anni inka romance penche shows vachayi inka guts techukoni i went and slept next to her but i was scared to touch her and pandi laga padukundi and observe kuda cheyaledu that i am next to her. 11 ki lechindi and was shocked to see me and nenu inka taggaledu. she was about to yell at me [size=5][color=#ff0000]but nenu chance ivvakunda i kissed her and didnt even leave her 4-5 mins. 1st 20-30 secs she pushed me away tavata she didn't stop me ;) encourage cheyaledu but stop kuda cheyaledu.[/color][/size]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.tollywoodinfo.com/discus/clipart2/brahmam_style19.gif[/img]

[/quote]
Chaala intrestingga undi baa.... cont ...

[/quote]

story madhyalo...aapaku...[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jx6fhlF4NCI/T3UdBo7M8VI/AAAAAAAACs8/QnBMdGYykE4/s1600/brahmam_namaskaram.gif[/img]

[quote name='chingchangchow' timestamp='1338771527' post='1301904551']
Night motham i had no sleep and i had all bad thoughts (romantic) and i was really so high anni rojulu agagalam boss after even committing darunama kada? i thought asalu i should make her experience what is romance so that even she will be ignited with thoughts and stop restricting . Full mentally prepare avutu finally 5 am ki padukunna and got up at 8 and went and knocked her door.she opened it and told me to watch tv or cook if i am hungry and that she will go and sleep for some more time. Bongulo tindi kosam or tv kosam vachana vella chetha apts kanna na hotel room bavuntundi ani manasulo anukunnanu. she went inside and slept . TV chustunte anni inka romance penche shows vachayi inka guts techukoni i went and slept next to her but i was scared to touch her and pandi laga padukundi and observe kuda cheyaledu that i am next to her. 11 ki lechindi and was shocked to see me and nenu inka taggaledu. she was about to yell at me but nenu chance ivvakunda i kissed her and didnt even leave her 4-5 mins. 1st 20-30 secs she pushed me away tavata she didn't stop me ;) encourage cheyaledu but stop kuda cheyaledu.

[/quote] toli muddu toli prema song eskondi evaraina mana chin chong uncle ki dedicate seskondi

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1338772179' post='1301904612']
toli muddu toli prema song eskondi evaraina mana chin chong uncle ki dedicate seskondi
[/quote]

uncle a? OOOOOOOOO nenu uncle ni kadu HURT HURTED :(( I am 29

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1338772709' post='1301904661']
Uncle plz continue ... Aa ammayi meeku ele hand ichindo mana patakula kutuhalam tho vunnaru
[/quote]

A ammayi naku hand ivvaledu bro