Ask Me, If You Have Any F1 Visa Issues Or Queries Or Questions?

Krishna4u

[quote name='IamLeader' timestamp='1341328846' post='1302073767']
If Visa is rejected in chennai for the first time yesterday, what would you suggest about attending the interview again?
[/quote]

Reason??

[b] [url="user/6879-rhea/"]RHEA[/url][/b]

Posted Today, 08:43 AM
CPT fulltime 7 months part time 7 months vundhi..
OPT ki apply chesinappudu CPT parttime hours kuda count chestara?

Thanks!

[b]Ans:[/b] No Cheyaru, OPT ki hrs sambandham ledu. You can work on FULLTIME(40hrs & more) CPT for 11 months & 30 days and Part Time(39 hrs & below) you can take n number of semesters while u r in masters or bachelors.

[b] [url="user/29574-iamleader/"]IamLeader[/url][/b]

Posted Today, 07:20 AM
If Visa is rejected in chennai for the first time yesterday, what would you suggest about attending the interview again?

[b]Ans:[/b] US Embasssy wants the candidate that he/she is capable or not. Its about the confidence speaking and pure luck. You can attend n number of times for the interview. I dont know u r case but One thing I can tell you - "be smart."

Namasthe Krishna Garu.

nenu h4 lo US vacchi f1 ki convert ayyanu (eppudu F1 lo vunna) so nenu eppdu india vaddam anukuntunna(for vacation), naa graduation december lo vundhi.

1, nenu india vasthe f1 lo ravala or OPT lo vacchina problem vundada. (which status is better)?
2. cpt eppudu thisukunte india vasthe emina problem vuntundha (india lo interview)
3. if india vasthe nenu em em documents thisukone ravale.
4.and interview chennai / hyderbad which is good?

please suggest me.

Regards.

[b] [url="user/24143-net-trainer/"]net trainer[/url][/b]

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Namasthe Krishna Garu.

nenu h4 lo US vacchi f1 ki convert ayyanu (eppudu F1 lo vunna) so nenu eppdu india vaddam anukuntunna(for vacation), naa graduation december lo vundhi.

1, nenu india vasthe f1 lo ravala or OPT lo vacchina problem vundada. (which status is better)?
2. cpt eppudu thisukunte india vasthe emina problem vuntundha (india lo interview)
3. if india vasthe nenu em em documents thisukone ravale.
4.and interview chennai / hyderbad which is good?

please suggest me.

[b]Ans:[/b]
1a) When u convert from h4 to F1 in USA and planning to go to India, So u should go for a VISA interview for F1, if you are planning to come to US on F1 Visa. F1 or OPT both are same student status only andi.

2a) If u have a Job ready take the CPT, otherwise leave it. Need not to take CPT wen r taking training. Sometime it will effect for u r F1 Visa.

3a & 4a) Can u please call me at 510-938-0776 to clarify it clearly, It will be more clarity instead of writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Krishna Garu,
I am back on F1 -MS Electrical Engineering now and want to know what can I do to work on H1B visa.
I started with MS- Computer science and got OPT. Joined a consultancy and only training for 8 months, no salary at all.I missed my thesis deadlines. One year OPT completed and couldnot extend OPT as I did not get my degree certificate because I did not graduate.ok.

Now to stay in USA , back on F1 -MS Electrical Engineering now. My school told OPT extension not possible as it is same electrical ,computer science.I will be graduating in January. How can I get my H1B filed in April? How can I work from April to October till I get H1B? How Can I get company to file H1B?
Please please advice help me..

[quote name='Krishna4u' timestamp='1341327419' post='1302073629']
Ask me, if you have any F1 VISA Issues or queries or questions?
[/quote]

Krishna Garu,
I am back on F1 -MS Electrical Engineering now and want to know what can I do to work on H1B visa.
I started with MS- Computer science and got OPT. Joined a consultancy and only training for 8 months, no salary at all.I missed my thesis deadlines. One year OPT completed and couldnot extend OPT as I did not get my degree certificate because I did not graduate.ok.

Now to stay in USA , back on F

[quote name='Krishna4u' timestamp='1341327419' post='1302073629']
Ask me, if you have any F1 VISA Issues or queries or questions?
[/quote] CITI#H@
Krishna Garu,

Now to stay in USA , back on F1 -MS Electrical Engineering now. My school told OPT extension not possible as it is same electrical ,computer science.I will be graduating in January. How can I get my H1B filed in April? How can I work from April to October till I get H1B? How Can I get company to file H1B?
Please please advice help me.. CITI#H@ CITI#H@ CITI#H@ CITI#H@

[size=5][b]To: Subhashini Allah[/b]
CITI#H@
Krishna Garu,

[b]ANS:[/b] Two Options

1. You will be completing MS in Electrical Engineering(by January 2013 - By Fall2012) instead of MS in Computer Science because you wasted the huge amount of time. As per the University rule a MS student should complete 36 units to get a degree. So by January 2013(fall2012) you will be completing MS in EE. Here You should (or) can(depend upon the university) get a letter from the university mentioning that "you are successfully completed MS in EE and you will be eligible to apply for H1B" by enrolling extra project or thesis courses until your h1b starts. Some universities will approve to enroll for classes it and some dont.

2. In your SEVIS, there is an option called "Program start date" and "end date". When you completed the MS in EE, university officials will change it to program completed. When they do this, you should (or) can(depend upon the university) ask for Degree Completion letter from management and also get from the advisor too instead of certificates. If your university is not allowed to continue to enroll for the classes and then transferred to other university where you can maintain your status for few months(2 semesters) until your h1b got approved.

Hope this information is good for you, If you have any doubts, call me na at 510-938-0776[/size]

[url=""]Call[/url]
[url=""]Send SMS[/url]
[url=""]Add to Skype[/url]
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

[quote name='Krishna4u' timestamp='1342935703' post='1302178537']
[size=5][b]To: Subhashini Allah[/b]
CITI#H@
Krishna Garu,

[b]ANS:[/b] Two Options

1. You will be completing MS in Electrical Engineering(by January 2013 - By Fall2012) instead of MS in Computer Science because you wasted the huge amount of time. As per the University rule a MS student should complete 36 units to get a degree. So by January 2013(fall2012) you will be completing MS in EE. Here You should (or) can(depend upon the university) get a letter from the university mentioning that "you are successfully completed MS in EE and you will be eligible to apply for H1B" by enrolling extra project or thesis courses until your h1b starts. Some universities will approve to enroll for classes it and some dont.

2. In your SEVIS, there is an option called "Program start date" and "end date". When you completed the MS in EE, university officials will change it to program completed. When they do this, you should (or) can(depend upon the university) ask for Degree Completion letter from management and also get from the advisor too instead of certificates. If your university is not allowed to continue to enroll for the classes and then transferred to other university where you can maintain your status for few months(2 semesters) until your h1b got approved.

Hope this information is good for you, If you have any doubts, call me na at 510-938-0776[/size]

Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
[/quote]

Thanks ra a lots!!!, your information so helpful. i have question so what you are telling is that i should complete all course work and get a completion letter which will help H1B filing process and not graduate tilli get my H1B in October ,rite?