Ask Me, If You Have Any F1 Visa Issues Or Queries Or Questions?

Krishna4u

Yes, Once you complete all the courses(36 units) you can get the letter and apply for H1B processing. make sure you enrolled in the classes for maintain your status until you in H1B

Hi....I am currently on F1-OPT and I am going back to school. I was wondering if it is still possible to change the F1 status to H1B ? I am aware that even though one files for H1B in April , it is only possible to commence work in October. But will the companies wait till then ? Can I still continue with my school until Oct even after filing H1B ? Appreciate your response.

Hi....I am currently on F1-OPT and I am going back to school. I was wondering if it is still possible to change the F1 status to H1B ? I am aware that even though one files for H1B in April , it is only possible to commence work in October. But will the companies wait till then ? Can I still continue with my school until Oct even after filing H1B ? Appreciate your response.

[b]Ans:[/b] Yes, it is possible to change the F1 status to H1 as I mentioned in the previous scrap. You need to maintain status while taking CPT(you can work) from the university. You can still continue the school and take CPT, (if you have job in hand) after filing H1B.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...am on OPT stem, and e year H1 ki apply chesanu...premium lo..first time RFE vachindi for proof of Client Letter...in response to RFE my attorney sent all docs including Client letter and all...finally na H1 reject ayindi..saying its a long chain employment relation ani.
Here is my employment hierarchy Employer --> Vendor --> Client --> End Client.
Nenu Vendor, Client, End CLient letter anni dos submit chesanu ayina kuda no use.
Na OPT next FEB varaku undi, but is there any way to appeal for Rejection adding some extra documents like detailed Client Letter.
Please suggest...

TO: SRIJA

Ans: If you submit with a detailed client letter, there will be no chance of approval because once the H1B is denied or rejected, its a very very rare chance to get approval. But applying for appeal, its a waste of money to USCIS and to Attorney. So don't keep hopes and continue with the OPT and apply in the next year with direct client letter with Employer - Client.

Don't feel bad but next time don't repeat the mistake.