H1 Rfe2 Help

Rani_SAS

H1 RFE2 Help
Friends nennu ikkada masters complete chesanu but it is Non-computers back ground. Ippudu nennu oka software company lo pani chestunna as a programmer….. maa employer has filed h1b and I received 1st RFE on education evaluation. We answered RFE by doing evaluation from evaluation agency and we submitted rfe….. yesterday we got a 2nd rfe asking for education evaluation.
It says,
Please submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college level credit for training or experience in the specialty in the accredited university which has program for granting such credit on individuals training or work experience.
The official must include a letter from the dean of the official affiliated educational institution stating that evaluating official has authority to grant college level credits for work experience or training.
GUYs any help is greatly appreciated……….any one of you have been in this situation…….please guide me…
Thanks

My friend received same RFE last year , got rejected later he went back to INDIA and working there..

Not to scare u, just an advice to people who are non IT and working in IT field.. Try to write some certifications based on your job and apply H1b.. ilanti RFE appudu u can show the certifications saying u were interested in IT field now ani....

now a days Non Computers back ground H1b field of study correct ga lekapothe approve avvadam chaala kastam ga undhiii....