H1 Rfe2 Help

Rani_SAS

If you go to an attorney, he will confuse and make you to pay him $500 atleast for the document preparation. But I am giving my free advice to you..

You need to get a letter from your university regarding the H1 RFE question you asked. The below is the reply for that question..............

***********************************************************************************************************************
Date
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
California/Vermont Service Center
ATTN: CAP EXEMPT H1B Processing Unit
24000 Avila Road, Room 2312
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

RE: H-1B Petition on behalf of [b][Employee/student Name][/b]

Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter is written in support of the H1-B petition for [b][employee/student].[/b] The Godzilla University wishes to employ [b][employee/student][/b] in the specialty occupation of [b][position title][/b] at [b][department, center, laboratory, institute, etc.][/b] for [b][length of time][/b]. The minimum requirement for this professional position is a [b][Ph.D., Master’s, etc.][/b] degree in [b][discipline or field of study][/b]. As a beneficiary, Mr./Ms. [b][Employee/student][/b] will be involved in [b][brief, non-technical description of research/teaching, activities, and/or duties.] [/b]

Mr./Ms.[b] [Employee][/b] is amply qualified[b] (or an exceptional candidate)[/b] for this professional position. He/she obtained a [b][Ph.D., master’s, etc.] [/b]degree with an emphasis on [b][area of study][/b] from [b][institution][/b] in [b][location]. [Describe knowledge, skills, relevant experience, and other special qualifications [/b][b]needed by the employee to carry out the position]. [/b]

Based on[b] [employee/student][/b]’s professional experience, we wish to employ him/her on a[b] [full-time or part-time basis][/b] from [b][beginning date][/b] to [b][ending date][/b] with an annual salary rate of [b] [$ per year or per hour]. [/b]

His/Her work will be supervised and reviewed by [b][name of supervisor][/b]. Mr./Ms.[b][Employee/student][/b] will not perform services at a third-party worksite. He/she will work at our [b][city and state][/b] location. His/her salary will be paid by the Univesity/company.

The temporary nature of the H-1B status is understood, and should our H-1B petition be approved, we fully intend to comply with the regulations regarding employment of individuals in H-1B status. I confirm that in the event that [b][employee/student][/b] is dismissed before the end of his/her period of authorized employment, we will be responsible for the reasonable cost of his/her return home.

Your favorable consideration in granting this petition would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Name
Department Chair, Director, or Hiring Authority

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys if you have any related issues in H1 or H4 or B1 or F1 or any other issues, please let me know and my guidance and experiece will help you to get rid out of your issues....

Are you there to contact me........................

• 2 weeks later...