Official Football Thread

chelsea

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353448771' post='1302831809']
hmm atleast we can concentrate on league now

mancity game is the biggest test for RDM
[/quote]

Might be biggest game for ManCity in terms of the visiting team, but the result is of little importance, i think. Even if they win, they need a real miracle.

Poor Mancini. His team is out of his control and he is still somehow trying to produce some results with those disintegrated (star) players

[quote name='chelsea' timestamp='1353448042' post='1302831704']
defiantly we need to go for 2 Strikers in jan i don't know why we loan essien and meireles sell out with out proper replacement . RDM tactics are so bad from last 3 matches
[/quote]

his squad rotation is bad

what he is doin with marin?? why dont he make use of moses and sturridge

enough is enough we need a couple of good strikers and a good centre back

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353449317' post='1302831886']
Might be biggest game for ManCity in terms of the visiting team, but the result is of little importance, i think. Even if they win, they need a real miracle.

Poor Mancini. His team is out of his control and he is still somehow trying to produce some results with those disintegrated (star) players
[/quote]

hmm ya but i think smart jan transfer moves will decide the winner this season

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353449019' post='1302831845']

I am afraid my friend, I bring bad news for you.

Chelsea if out of CL, they are still in contention for PL, League Cup, Europa League, and FA cup.

You haven't got a very big squad to rotate players for all these games. sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]

ya on the brink now

only hope is shakhtar beating juve by a margin
and chelsea must winover nordjseland by a big margin, which looks quite impossible

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353449983' post='1302831959']

ya on the brink now

and chelsea must winover nordjseland by a big margin, which looks quite impossible
[/quote]

Champions League campaign looks all but over for Chelsea. Its best they start prioritizing the next goals. P.L > Europa > FA > League cup

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353449019' post='1302831845']

I am afraid my friend, I bring bad news for you.

Chelsea if out of CL, they are still in contention for PL, League Cup, Europa League, and FA cup.

You haven't got a very big squad to rotate players for all these games. sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]

Still not out of the CL if Shaktar win against Juv at home Chelsea win at home and will go through yeah we don't have big squad but we are still in transition period it 's good to bring some good players in jan not spending much and improve the quality of the team

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353449857' post='1302831947']

hmm ya but i think smart jan transfer moves will decide the winner this season
[/quote]

Agreed. Going by the history of EPL, the team that boasts a better results(in table) by the boxing day game have a good chance of winning the PL.

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353449710' post='1302831934']

[/quote]

the biggest mistake is he played every match with Torres he doesn't give enough chances to sturridge and he should had brought a new striker in summer

[quote name='chelsea' timestamp='1353450204' post='1302831984']

Still not out of the CL if Shaktar win against Juv at home Chelsea win at home and will go through yeah we don't have big squad but we are still in transition period it 's good to bring some good players in jan not spending much and improve the quality of the team
[/quote]

Transition? I am not sure if it is transition.

U just lost a match winning striker, but u had a reinforcement in Torres before hand. U bought in some real good talent this year - Hazard, Oscar. Along with Mata, you had the best attacking midfield this season.

I think u just need a solid and settled CB and a striker

(p.s - u refers to chelsea)

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353449710' post='1302831934']

[/quote]
agreed.....maa Germany simham Marin ki chance ivvali....vadiki sakkaga chance ee rale ippati dhaka.... inthoti dhaniki endhuku thecharu aadni Bremen nundi

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353449983' post='1302831959']

ya on the brink now

[/quote]
biskit ee

[color=#1C1C1C][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Roberto Di Matteo lasted 262 days as Chelsea manager, longer than Villas-Boas (256), Grant (247) and Scolari (223). [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353490887' post='1302834522']
Breaking News!!

Chelsea sacked its manager - Roberto Di Matteo, just announced on twitter.
[/quote]

fcuking joke!!

embarrassing decision by roman and now he is after a baby-sitting manager till pep arrives. :(