Client Letter Doubt

Rate this topic

netdevelooper

It is always accepted in a standard pattern . if you an your employer is on a right path with no issues till now on both the ends.

but as per the Rules.. My Personal experince with EMC:;

Client Letter for the client doens't meamn that it is only generated by your manager.
This need to be attested inside the Company's Internal Records.

so in my Case, After I prepared the Letter,, the Project Manager sent a copy to some specific dept inside the company and he sent me a Printed copy signed by himself on the company Letterhead,.

In a case of there is a Query.. there is no obligation for USCIS to reach out to a specific person only inside the company . they can also reach out a Dept inside the company . instead of the single person if he is not available.

So if you feel that there is no way that USCIS will contact your company or the person for the authentication or any additional information. you are good to go.
If you feel that there were chances of USCIS reachign out to your company for addtional details you may need to make sure you get a Letter from the Proper channels.

if you feel that Client may not be able to provide a Letter, just quote as email communication only instead of printing them as a client Letter which is not an actual Letterhead ..

All the Best. Its just my 2 Cents.. I am also not sure if all I mentioned above can be applicable in your case..

manager quey padi mail petina reply isthadu athanu as per rules letter head pina yevaledhu kani inka ye veedam ga ayina help cheytaniki ready visa processing ki...so query padinaputu company numdi additional info kavali ante ma manger reply isthadu mostly.

• 8 months later...