H1B Rfe ! Unva Is Not Accredited..

Rate this topic

VamshiNathChoudhary

[quote name='mukunda' timestamp='1375214637' post='1304035796']
u can open MTR in my opinion..you need to submit affidavits that college was accreditated till this year untill cancellation. show proofs that you attandad college courses, got credits for the exam....show any evaluations done regarding your background education......last day varaku emi sesavu, koncham nuvvu lawyers ni, friends ni kanukkovali munde.
[/quote]

hi mukund can you help me

[quote name='vijayawada001' timestamp='1375214998' post='1304035844']

hi mukund can you help me
[/quote]

post ur problem here. i will help and others will also give opinion.

na h1 decline only unva accridiation valla .i wanna open MTR . school ki cal chstune te ettatam ledu naku em poblem leunda opt and opt stem ext vachindi. idont know wat to do now.

[quote name='vijayawada001' timestamp='1375216605' post='1304036069']
na h1 decline only unva accridiation valla .i wanna open MTR . school ki cal chstune te ettatam ledu naku em poblem leunda opt and opt stem ext vachindi. idont know wat to do now.
[/quote]

provide affadivit which explains accreditations of that uni untill recently. provide background evaluations done that suits your case.
provide evidences u attandad classes, wrote exams, got credits etc.......try chesthe needi poyedem ledu kada

[quote name='vijayawada001' timestamp='1375217196' post='1304036173']
affadivit ela tesukovali? and accridiation last2008 lo ne ledatunnaruga aina naku opt approved kada. guide me any email id?
[/quote]

affidavit is nothing but a statement from concerned accreditating agency. search for it. u will find. your case will get strong if you have attandad classes otherwise will be weak.

i talk to them they asking letter from unva [font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4] The only argument that can be made to CIS is to demonstrate clearly that although UNVA is not accredited at the moment, the school “has been granted [/size][/font][i]pre-accreditation[/i][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]” a recognized Educational Agency, [/size][/font][i]and [/i][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]the US Dept of Education has determined that the school “will meet the accreditation standards within a reasonable time.” Since such documentation will not be a matter of public record, must immediately contact UNVA’s Registrar’s Office for this documentation to be submitted. [/size][/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=4]kani scholl vadu before ichina doc s ne istadu antunnadu.[/size][/font]