Samaikyandra Udyamam

bindazking

[quote name='Matrix_09' timestamp='1378742309' post='1304225112']

Nuvvu mee politicains self interests and political interests ni artham chessukolekha support chesthunnav Samaikyandhra ki.

oka badhyatha gala bharatha porudiga , Nija nijalu bayata pettadam naa karthavayam. Please dont take it otherwise. thanks.
[/quote]

I never followed politics before.

I am supporting this based on the hatred comments on Andhra people by KCR. Just the hatred speeches on SA people by TG politicians. To be more clear, I never voted in my life except once. But, my support to SA is because of the hate speeches by KCR on our region.

If you say, I am supporting this, based on politicians, I leave it to you, because you just judged me without knowing any facts about me..

[quote name='Matrix_09' timestamp='1378742169' post='1304225098']

mee intlo evado vacchi rent ki vundi, vaadu ee illu naadi ante nuvvu vellipothava?

HYG TG valladhi, in the past , now and in future also.
[/quote]

If you check the history there is no record that HYD was rented for SA for certain time....if I miss something please direct me towards it....

[quote name='krish' timestamp='1378742576' post='1304225133']

If you check the history there is no record that HYD was rented for SA for certain time....if I miss something please direct me towards it....
[/quote]

It is waste of time, they dont understand the facts.

In 1972, ee bayam thone Andhra people fought for separate state.. Vaallu chaala mundhu chooputho aalochincharu.. appudu Indira Gandhi, PV Narasimha rao and some TG leaders stopped it saying.. Hyderabad will be a permanent capital and you dont have to worry about that.

If you see the history, Most of the SA people started to go to Hyderbad.. after 1972 agreement.. that Hyd will be permanent capital for both the regions..

ee roju konni gunta nakkala prodhbalam tho.. veellu ilaa maatlaadu thunnaaru..

If you see, their speeches, they go back to 1956 to refer the history. They dont talk before 1956 or after 1956 (i.e. 1972). So, they just talk about their convenience.

[/quote]

mari HYD mee sontha illu anukunnava inni rojulu nuvvu. it that is that case, nuvvu ekkado kaluvesav @3$% @3$%

[/quote]
The [b][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentlemen%27s_agreement"]Gentlemen's agreement[/url] of Andhra Pradesh[/b] was signed between [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telangana"]Telangana[/url] and [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andhra_State"]Andhra[/url] leaders before the formation of the state of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andhra_Pradesh"]Andhra Pradesh[/url] in 1956. The agreement provided safeguards with the purpose of preventing discrimination against Telangana by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The alleged violations of this agreement are cited as one of the reasons for demands of separate statehood for Telangana.

[b]A Regional Standing Committee[/b]: 1. There will be one legislature for the whole of Andhra Pradesh which will be the sole law making body for the entire state and there be one Governor for the State aided and advised by the Council of Ministers responsible to the State Assembly for the entire field of Administration.
2. For the more convenient transaction of the business of Government with regard to some specified matters the Telangana area will be treated as one region.
3. For the Telangana region there will be a Regional Standing Committee of the state assembly consisting of the members of the State Assembly belonging to that region including the Ministers from that region but not including the Chief Minister.
4. Legislation relating to specified matters will be referred to the Regional committee. In respect of specified matters proposals may also be made by the Regional Committee to the State Government for legislation or with regard to the question of general policy not involving any financial commitments other than expenditure of a routine and incidental character.
5. The advice tendered by the Regional Committee will normally be accepted by the Government and the State Legislature. In case of difference of opinion, reference will be made to the Governor whose decision will be binding.
6. The Regional Committee will deal with following matters: i) Development and economic planning within the framework of the general development plans formulated by the State Legislature. ii) Local Self Government, that is to say, the Constitutional powers of Municipal Corporations, Improvement Trusts, District Boards and district authorities for the purpose of Local Self Government or Village Administration. iii) Public health and sanitation, local hospitals and dispensaries. iv) Primary and secondary education. v)Regulation of admission to the educational institutions in the telangana region. vi)Prohibition vii) Sale of agricultural lands. viii) Cottage and small scale Industries, and ix) Agriculture, Cooperative Societies, Markets and Fairs.
Unless revised by agreement earlier this arrangement will be reviewed after ten years.
[b]B. Domicile Rules[/b] : Telangana is regarded as a unit as far as recruitment to subordinate services is concerned; posts borne on the cadre of these services may be reserved for being filled up by persons who satisfy the domicile conditions as prescribed under the existing Hyderabad Mulki Rules. ( 12 years of Stay in Telangana area)
[b]C. The position of Urdu.[/b] The Government of India would advise the state Government to take appropriate steps to ensure that the existing position of Urdu in administrative and judicial structure of the State is maintained for a period of five years.
[b]D. Retrenchment of surplus personnel in the new State.[/b] The Government of India do not anticipate any retrenchment. The intention is that so far as possible, the service personnel from the Hyderabad State should be automatically integrated into the services of the Andhra Pradesh without any process of screening. Should, however, any retrenchment be found necessary, the entire personnel of the services of the enlarged State will be treated on equal footing.
[b]E. Distribution of expenditure between Telangana and Andhra Regions[/b]. Allocation of expenditure with the resources of the state is a matter which falls within the purview of the State Government and the State Legislature.. Since, however, it has been agreed to the representatives of Andhra and Telangana that the expenditure of the new state on central and general administration should be borne proportionately by the two regions and the balance of income should be reserved for expenditure on the development of Telangana area, it is open to the state government to act in accordance with the terms of agreement in making budgetary allocations. The Government of India propose to invite the attention of the Chief Minister of Andhra to this particular understanding and to express the hope that it will be implemented.
F. The existing educational facilities including Technical Education in Telangana should be secured to the students of Telangana and further improved---
G. The cabinet will consist of members in proportion of 60:40 percent for Andhra and Telangana respectively, out of 40% of Telangana ministers, one will be a Muslim from Telangana. If the Chief Minister is from one region the other region should be given Dy Chief Ministership.
[b] Signatories[/b]
Andhra region Telangana Region [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Gopal_Reddy"]B. Gopal Reddy[/url]
Chief Minister, [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andhra_State"]Andhra State[/url] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Rama_Krishna_Rao"]B. Rama Krishna Rao[/url]
Chief Minister, [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_state"]Hyderabad state[/url] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._Sanjeeva_Reddy"]N. Sanjeeva Reddy[/url] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.V._Ranga_Reddy"]K.V. Ranga Reddy[/url] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.Lachanna"]G.Lachanna[/url] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Chenna_Reddy"]M. Chenna Reddy[/url] Alluri Satyanarayana Raju J.V. Narsing Rao

[quote name='bindazking' timestamp='1378742843' post='1304225153']

It is waste of time, they dont understand the facts.

In 1972, ee bayam thone Andhra people fought for separate state.. Vaallu chaala mundhu chooputho aalochincharu.. appudu Indira Gandhi, PV Narasimha rao and some TG leaders stopped it saying.. Hyderabad will be a permanent capital and you dont have to worry about that.

If you see the history, Most of the SA people started to go to Hyderbad.. after 1972 agreement.. that Hyd will be permanent capital for both the regions..

ee roju konni gunta nakkala prodhbalam tho.. veellu ilaa maatlaadu thunnaaru..

If you see, their speeches, they go back to 1956 to refer the history. They dont talk before 1956 or after 1956 (i.e. 1972). So, they just talk about their convenience.
[/quote]

for ur kind information, HYD (TG is part of HYD) got independence in 1948 . but your SA got independence in 1947.

[b]from 1948 to 1952 , TG was not with SA. [/b]only in 1952 TG was combined with SA to form AP based on so called "Gentlemen's agreement". meeru gentlemen kaadu ani appudu theliyaka @3$% @3$%

[quote name='Matrix_09' timestamp='1378743178' post='1304225180']
for ur kind information, HYD (TG is part of HYD) got independence in 1948 . but your SA got independence in 1947.

[b]from 1948 to 1952 , TG was not with SA. [/b]only in 1952 TG was combined with SA to form AP based on so called "Gentlemen's agreement". meeru gentlemen kaadu ani appudu theliyaka
[/quote]

do you agree 1972 is after 1956 ?? @3$% @3$% adhi kuda kaadhu antaava?

[quote name='bindazking' timestamp='1378743234' post='1304225184']
do you agree 1972 is after 1956 ?? @3$% @3$% adhi kuda kaadhu antaava?
[/quote]

nenu maa TG gurichi matladithe, 1972 AP gurinchi malli matladathaventi?

asalu 1956 lo TG ni AP kalapatame peddha thappu. our people only agreed to that because they thought andhrollu are gentlemen like us. but vaalku appudu thelvadhu kada mee vishayam.

inka 1972 antava, appatike mee AP already form ayyi TG leaders ni baga chethilo pettukurru mee andhrollu. meeru edi chepthe adi nadichvudhacchu. But inka meeku aa scene ledu.
So, just get out of TG if you say samaikyam otherwise you are welcome to stay in our HYD.

[quote name='Matrix_09' timestamp='1378743178' post='1304225180']

[b]from 1948 to 1952 , TG was not with SA. [/b]only in 1952 TG was combined with SA to form AP based on so called "Gentlemen's agreement". meeru gentlemen kaadu ani appudu theliyaka @3$% @3$%
[/quote]

Matrix ... there is correction

1953 Andhra State formed
1956 Nov 1 AP state formed. thanks

[quote name='bindazking' timestamp='1378739496' post='1304224865']

Edisaavu le.. kaani inka poyyi tablets yesuko .. [img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-iaOjlbCfNLI/UYa74Y0r4II/AAAAAAAAAUk/EGIJiKFu7AA/s150/PK.gif[/img]
[/quote]
manchiga matladithe ekkadhu le niku...BP galle correct...nuvvu aa category ee kabatti...

Btw, inni sarlu thooch ani title change chesav...ni so called udmam pi neekentha clarity undo artham ayyindi...LOL....

[quote name='bamchik' timestamp='1378743627' post='1304225221']

Matrix ... there is correction

1953 Andhra State formed
1956 Nov 1 AP state formed. thanks
[/quote]

oooh ok _-_ , thelusthe manake thelavali history gurichi, ee andhrollaku kaadu. free ga vasthe thinatam thappa emi thelvadhu ee androllaki.

[quote name='bamchik' timestamp='1378743071' post='1304225172']
The [b][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentlemen%27s_agreement"]Gentlemen's agreement[/url] [/b]
[/quote]

Let's talk about HYD bro ....not the administrative distributions....there is no topic of hyd in the info u provided....

[quote name='Matrix_09' timestamp='1378743626' post='1304225220']

nenu maa TG gurichi matladithe, 1972 AP gurinchi malli matladathaventi?

asalu 1952 lo TG ni AP kalapatame peddha thappu. our people only agreed to that because they thought andhrollu are gentlemen like us. but vaalku appudu thelvadhu kada mee vishayam.

[color=#ff0000]inka 1972 antava, appatike mee AP already form ayyi TG leaders ni baga chethilo pettukurru mee andhrollu. meeru edi chepthe adi nadichvudhacchu. But inka meeku aa scene ledu.[/color]
So, just get out of TG if you say samaikyam otherwise you are welcome to stay in our HYD.
[/quote]

So, very conveniently you are ignoring the facts.. why you always going back to 1956 ..?? why dont you talk the things happened after 1956 ..

endhuku vayya.. ilaanti.. vishapu maatalu.. maatlaadithe emanna.. sense.. undali.. I am discussing all this with you, thinking you are sensible.. as, I already told you earlier, if you just have hatredness and can't accept the facts, let's not discuss here.. go to some other thread.. this thread, I am keeping for some records.. Thanks..

1972 లో ముల్కీ రూల్స్ కి వ్యతిరేకంగా జై ఆంధ్ర ఉద్యమం వచ్చింది .. తమ సొంత రాజధానిలో హక్కులు లేవు అన్నప్పుడు అలాంటి రాజధాని మాకు అక్కర్లేదు .. సొంత రాష్ట్రం ఇవ్వండి అన్నారు అప్పటి ఆంధ్రులు..
అప్పుడు తెలంగాణా లో పీవీ నరసింహారావు సహా ఎంతో మంది కాంగ్రెస్ వారు , కమ్యూనిస్ట్ లు , ప్రజా సంఘాల వాళ్ళు సమైక్య రాగం తీసారు .
అది చూసి ఇందిరాగాంధీ భారత పార్లమెంట్లో హైదరాబాద్ ఎప్పటికీ మీ రాజధానే .. [color=#ff0000]ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎప్పటికీ విడిపోదు అని హామీ ఇచ్చింది [/color]..
తెలంగాణాలో అభివృద్ది లేనప్పుడు సమైక్య రాగం తీసిన ఈ వేర్పాటువాద నక్కలు .. ఇప్పుడు బాగా అభివృద్ది చెంది .. హైదరాబాద్ లో ఆదాయం ఇబ్బడి ముబ్బడిగా రావటం మొదలవగానే వేర్పాటువాదం మొదలు పెట్టారు ..
ఇది కేవలం హైదరాబాద్ ఆదాయం తాము ఒక్కళ్ళే అనుభవించాలి అన్న దురాశతో చేస్తున్న కుట్ర .
ఇలాంటి కుట్రల్ని , కుతంత్రాలని మనం మనం తిప్పికొట్టాల్సిన సమయం ఆసన్నమయ్యింది ..
జై సమైక్యాంధ్ర

[quote name='Matrix_09' timestamp='1378743746' post='1304225231']
oooh ok _-_ , thelusthe manake thelavali history gurichi, ee andhrollaku kaadu. [color=#ff0000]free ga vasthe thinatam thappa emi thelvadhu ee androllaki.[/color]
[/quote]

dude.. do you know, what you are talking?