Believer

Samyu

[quote name='madhu_' timestamp='1381385329' post='1304385912']
naaku iddaru okalle emo ani doubt coming ippudu...kakapothe maatram sorry believer garu
[/quote]

ayundakapovachu...

S%Hi[size=4] [/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4][quote name='Brahmanandam_AFDB' timestamp='1381385504' post='1304385924'][/size]

[img]http://www.andhrafriends.com/uploads/gallery/album_13/gallery_24383_13_202688.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[quote name='Sitara_' timestamp='1381385204' post='1304385907']
already aa pilla badnaam chesindhi... ippudu meeru kuda na... :P
[/quote]

Just because you quoted my id and doesn't lead to more discussion i visited the profiles who visited me in the last two days after this great tamasha started by this unique personality.
I have no duplicate profiles and the thread starters logic about Anasuya and the bull story she created is something beyond my comprehension. The attitude and arrogance displayed in this thread by the thread starter is something that is beyond me.

I already explained to @bio profile who sent me a message on why i was not replying on this thread as i don't want join this mud slinging and cheap antics which is not my cup of tea.

Just like some one posted at the beginning of this thread "pentalo raayi vesaanani". I think he is right on target.

• Upvote 2

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381385736' post='1304385935']

Just because you quoted my id and doesn't lead to more discussion i visited the profiles who visited me in the last two days after this great tamasha started by this unique personality.
I have no duplicate profiles and the thread starters logic about Anasuya and the bull story she created is something beyond my comprehension. The attitude and arrogance displayed in this thread by the thread starter is something that is beyond me.

I already explained to @bio profile who sent me a message on why i was not replying on this thread as i don't want join this mud slinging and cheap antics which is not my cup of tea.

Just like some one posted at the beginning of this thread "pentalo raayi vesaanani". I think he is right on target.
[/quote]
I was the one who quoted u..& thanks for clarifying!!

[/quote]

meeru evariki answer chesaru? nenu quote chesana mee ID?

[quote name='Sitara_' timestamp='1381385865' post='1304385941']
[/quote]
naaku anukunta tappu quote chesaru :(

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/gaaaah.gif[/img]

why is this thread still alive why is this not locked......there is a lot of abuse in this thread....why none of the mods reacting??

[/quote]

Dont bother man this is all sh!t

Btw you shouldn't have said that people here sre depressed low lives and stuff man guys here are some of the best people from AP in terms of attitude

[quote name='Sitara_' timestamp='1381385865' post='1304385941']
[/quote]

sorry maam..i think it was[b] Madhu_on[/b] id. Hope no offense there.

[quote name='paampachak' timestamp='1381385949' post='1304385951']
Dont bother man this is all sh!t
[/quote]
I think I kind of triggered the reply...saw he was online and in my profile's recent visitors..posted that here and he was just clarifying s%H#[size=4] [/size][size=4] [/size]