Believer

Samyu

[quote name='Barfi' timestamp='1381388695' post='1304386106']
hmm kanukoni chebuthanu man aftr dussehra ful details k na bm kanipisthaledu eroju :)
[/quote]one week DB ki dhooranga vunta annadu....DUssehra kadha atthagari intiki velli vuntadu

[quote name='paampachak' timestamp='1381385949' post='1304385951']
Dont bother man this is all sh!t

Btw you shouldn't have said that people here sre depressed low lives and stuff man guys here are some of the best people from AP in terms of attitude
[/quote]

You are right and i apologized for that. Although my thought was focused about few people based on past threads i ended up generalizing it with bad choice of words.
Yes there are good people here and i have interacted with many for various information and sources.

[quote name='Salividi' timestamp='1381388780' post='1304386112']
one week DB ki dhooranga vunta annadu....DUssehra kadha atthagari intiki velli vuntadu
[/quote]ha ha kotha alludu kada maryadhalu bane untai anukunta :)

[quote name='Manmathuduu' timestamp='1381388735' post='1304386107']

Ledu bum chick videos chusi nerchukunnanu English...
[/quote]
nenu Max Asian vi chustha andhuke naku anthagaa abbaledhu $s@d

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381388796' post='1304386113']

You are right and i apologized for that. Although my thought was focused about few people based on past threads i ended up generalizing it with bad choice of words.
Yes there are good people here and i have interacted with many for various information and sources.
[/quote]
dude u knw telugu language

• Upvote 1

[quote name='Tadika' timestamp='1381389543' post='1304386145']

dude u knw telugu language
[/quote]

Nenu telugu vaadine fro m hyderabad. English koddiga vacchu. Where r u from?

[quote name='Tadika' timestamp='1381389526' post='1304386143']
nenu Max Asian vi chustha andhuke naku anthagaa abbaledhu $s@d
[/quote]

Watch Engilipisu man...english padalu chala nerchukovachu

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381389758' post='1304386155']
[/quote]

Man, do you like beating?

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381389758' post='1304386155']
[/quote]

toilet

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381388796' post='1304386113']

[/quote]

nuvvu cheppindi thappe kaadu, believer.

most of the comments on women here are very crude, perhaps drawing from similar attitudes towards women in telugu movies.

its not wrong or anything. young men normally behave like that. as long as they don't actually hurt someone, parledu.

But to pretend like model citizens when someone shows you for what you are, is a bit irritating.

20s can be a confusing time, believer. let them enjoy it, because they missed the fun while at school, because of our conservative culture.

[quote name='narsayya' timestamp='1381390317' post='1304386173']

most of the comments on women here are very crude, perhaps drawing from similar attitudes towards women in telugu movies.

its not wrong or anything. young men normally behave like that. as long as they don't actually hurt someone, parledu.

But to pretend like model citizens when someone shows you for what you are, is a bit irritating.

20s can be a confusing time, believer. let them enjoy it, because they missed the fun while at school, because of our conservative culture.
[/quote]

Inko Believer...

[quote name='Barfi' timestamp='1381390251' post='1304386172']
samyu raledhu ? Kotha concept vethukoni vasthademo chudali mari :)
[/quote]

Beating man...

[quote name='narsayya' timestamp='1381390317' post='1304386173']

[/quote]

narsayya garu , meeku pelli ayyinda ? mee avida emmana divorce ichara meeku ?